PDA

View Full Version : sites a joke

07-06-2008, 01:20 AM
For the people who post and read, this site is a joke. It is halirious to read all the stupid comments, rhetoric, and "expert" opinions from anonymous idiots that have no idea what they are talking about. If any of you think that anyone takes this site seriously, you are out of your mind. Most of the time you have no idea what you are talking about, just some rumor that you heard from some other cop while putting your 8 in. If you have an issue with someone, go confront them. Then you may learn the truth.

07-06-2008, 01:51 AM
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TALK TO COPS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DO, WHAT WE SEE OR WHAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH. WE CAN BASH EACH OTHER CAUSE WE'VE "BEEN THERE" YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, CANNOT. SO PHUKOFF

07-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Hoy typical!!

07-06-2008, 07:40 PM
For the people who post and read, this site is a joke. It is halirious to read all the stupid comments, rhetoric, and "expert" opinions from anonymous idiots that have no idea what they are talking about. If any of you think that anyone takes this site seriously, you are out of your mind. Most of the time you have no idea what you are talking about, just some rumor that you heard from some other cop while putting your 8 in. If you have an issue with someone, go confront them. Then you may learn the truth.

So youre so bored what brought you here? If youre so wise, offer us some of that pompus wisdom of yours. Oh thats right you dont know nothing. Listen, stand behind a badge, and then put up with peoples' crap like you, then you can talk smack!!!! otherwise sign the ticket and shut up!

07-07-2008, 12:53 PM
The supposed cops who post on this site are the biggest cry babies I have ever heard. What a disgrace. And in case you've forgotten, and you obviously have, the citizens of Plantation are who you work for. "Oh but I'm so macho I don't take orders from anybody."
If any of you cry baby cops really where macho you would take pride in serving the community instead of spending so much time crying on this site and trying to make it sound like tuff talk.
It's a shame, Platation used to have good cops.

07-07-2008, 05:18 PM
your not even a Plantation resident. your ip address is out of Sunrise. who cares what you think. dont speed in our city. jack

07-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Chris:

You are looking at this site in the wrong manner. View it more as a social experiment than as a political blog. You see, quite frankly Plantation PD is a great agency. I would go as far to say that if the damn city would buy us some cars we would be near perfect. If you really aren't a resident then you should be putting your house on the market soon.
Try not to be so serious Chris, this site is more of a view into the X and Y generations than the department. Unlike in the past, the X&Y crew expects more than the "because I said so". This site just expresses that, it'll also tell you who is sleeping with who if you pay attention.