PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hernandez's Last Day

07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Tomorrow, July 03, 2008 will be Chief Hernandez's Last Day. Nice Knowing.

07-02-2008, 10:17 PM

Elmer, stop drinking that tea, you're hallucinating! I'll be here long after you are gone.

07-02-2008, 10:29 PM
rafael you r history.....BOY!

07-02-2008, 11:05 PM
rafael you r history.....BOY!

Yes, I will be! Decades from this date, when citizens research the city's history, they will learn about me and how great I was as your police chief. Perhaps, second only to my dear friend William Berger, and then in the eyes of many, I may just be on par with the best police chief in the State of Florida! By the way, why the hostility? Follow me and you too will be great. Do not . . . well, you will find out soon enough!

07-03-2008, 12:38 AM
HEY BOY yeah you ralph the mouth. the only dumb ace following you is tony "the coward" sanchez. good riddens. by the way whats up with the dentures.

07-03-2008, 02:11 AM
HEY BOY yeah you ralph the mouth. the only dumb ace following you is tony "the coward" sanchez. good riddens. by the way whats up with the dentures.

I will not dignify your dribble with an intelligent response!

07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
HEY BOY yeah you ralph the mouth. the only dumb ace following you is tony "the coward" sanchez. good riddens. by the way whats up with the dentures. Don't be so sure. He also has STA KK, RS, KP and TM they are just not as brazen!

07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey Rafael, it is a shame you have to put JR behind your name because your dad is embarrassed by you and does not want anyone to conuse you with him. I love your speeches why don't you use any of those big words you use in emails? What? You dont have time to look them up? Get an ear piece and have KK whisper those words in your ear or just dont give speeches you suck!!!!!!

07-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Hey Rafael, it is a shame you have to put JR behind your name because your dad is embarrassed by you and does not want anyone to conuse. [conuse?'] I love your speeches why don't you use any of those big words you use in emails? What? You dont have time to look them up? Get an ear piece and have KK whisper those words in your ear or just dont give speeches you suck!!!!!!

Dribble a big word? Actually I though I could communicate with individuals presumed minimally educated. I was wrong! Clearly, I must adjust my highly educated, superbly superior vocabulary to a more abecedarian one.

As to my father, he's so proud of me, that at times he has confided that he wished he was me!

07-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Hey, if you dont like the chief for whatever reason that's fine, but to bring up things about his father is just wrong. Keep the issues with the chief, do no bring family into this forum.

07-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey Rafael, it is a shame you have to put JR behind your name because your dad is embarrassed by you and does not want anyone to conuse. [conuse?'] I love your speeches why don't you use any of those big words you use in emails? What? You dont have time to look them up? Get an ear piece and have KK whisper those words in your ear or just dont give speeches you suck!!!!!!

Dribble a big word? Actually I thought I could communicate with individuals presumed minimally educated. I was wrong! Clearly, I must adjust my highly educated, superbly superior vocabulary to a more abecedarian one.

As to my father, he's so proud of me, that at times he has confided that he wished he was me!

The hall mark of an erudite is the ability to self correct! Actually my brains is so swift, it may rival most desk top computers! Sadly for my fingers, they cannot type that fast. One of many burdens of being blessed with such intellect!

07-04-2008, 02:37 PM
To the poser trying to impersonate me, thank you for trying to promulgate the idea that I am very intelligent. I unequivocally concur with your noted sentiment. Stay safe.

Love,
the Real Rafael

Sent via Sign Language

07-04-2008, 03:11 PM
To the poser trying to impersonate me, thank you for trying to promulgate the idea that I am very intelligent. I unequivocally concur with your noted sentiment. Stay safe.

Love,
the Real Rafael

Sent via Sign Language

How DARE you pretend to be Moi'? That's a little French lingo thrown in to demonstrate by universal eruditeness! There can be only one! You sir, are an interloper, and by this dastardly deed, you have committed an unpardonable sin. I hereby order you to cease and desist!

Disdainfully,

Rafael

07-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Thank you for your deference towards my lexicon. By the time my tenure with this poorly commissioned institution reaches a culmination of my fancy, I surely would have procreated the most notably conspicuous orators this organization has ever ogled. I shall continue to nourish and aggrandize your unimaginative grammatics and inefficacious syntactics.

Conveyed via electronic correspondence.

07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I almost forgot,

Please Perdure Invulnerably!

07-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I almost forgot,

Please Perdure Invulnerably!

Well, 3X Real Rafael, I shall endeavor to persevere.

Still, Happy Fourth of July to all! Even to those who secretly revere me; yet refuse to accept their latent admiration! I know is difficult.

Rafael the incomparable!

07-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I unequivocally do not concur with all of the noted sentiments of the fake Rafael's occupying this forum, but I still want them to stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Strawberry

07-05-2008, 04:58 PM
I unequivocally do not concur with all of the noted sentiments of the fake Rafael's occupying this forum, but I still want them to stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Strawberry

Your sycophantic replications have commenced to irritate me; then again, I do relish adulation. Still, let it be known that I am the one and only, the incomparable and indefatigable RAFAEL! You servile adulators have my assent to emulate me, albeit futilely! Now let us dispense with the superfluous cordiality, and get out there and do what I tell you to do!

Rafael, The Incomparable

07-05-2008, 06:07 PM
whoever you guys are your idiots. probably ralphies little closet supporters. kinda like the saying goes....the few, the proud, the sta's. and i mean very few. the guy is a complete idiot who has the speaking ability of a chimp. bet your all real proud of him. by the way can any of you sta's name a program he has started to help the out of control crime problem we have in nmb? what a disgrace to all of law enforcement. i'll be standing by waiting for all of your responses. hey chief busted any air freshener violators lately? the station floor is looking a little dull lately. i think i saw an officer with a speck of dust on his uniform take care of that ok? i saw a crooked calea pin on a uniform shirt. theres a candy wrapper under a desk in the sergeants office!! chiefs reply- " i'll get right on that!" what about the two ak-47 drive bye shootings we had in a week? "i dont care about that!" what about officer gordo getting shot at and you not showing up on the scene? "i was busy thinking of things to take from you guys! i didnt have time for that" your the man!

07-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Verminator, you are not very perceptive are you? We who have engaged in the Rafael colloquy, do so in order to illustrate the absurdity of your police chief by being utterly absurd. By the way, ever heard of a noun known as sarcasm?

07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Dear Fake Rafael,

I am confident that everyone in the agency can unequivocally determine the real Rafael from the fake by reading the noted sentiments promulgated on this forum. Stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Braille

:devil:

07-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation regarding the expected gas delivery. I unequivocally concur with the noted sentiment that cars should be moved so as to allow for the gas to be delivered. Stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Carrier Pigeon

07-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Verminator, you are not very perceptive are you? We who have engaged in the Rafael colloquy, do so in order to illustrate the absurdity of your police chief by being utterly absurd. By the way, ever heard of a noun known as sarcasm?

Verminator, you ruined it man! It was fun bloviating as if one was the real thing.

07-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Unreal Rafael,

Thanks for promulgating that policy. I unequivocally concur with your noted sentiments. Stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Pony Express

07-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Verminator, you ruined it man! It was fun bloviating as if one was the real thing.

How dare you question my identity! I am unequivocally offended and do not concur with your noted sentiment! But...I still want you to stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via UPS

:twisted:

07-05-2008, 10:56 PM
ok i should not have included all of the ralphy wanna beeeees as`being sta's. i know some are being sarcastic but i've read some that try to defend the jerk. soooowy to those that should not be included in the sta group. keep up the good work the emails are quite entertaining.

sent via SOOOUL TRAIN.

07-05-2008, 11:44 PM
ok i should not have included all of the ralphy wanna beeeees as`being sta's. i know some are being sarcastic but i've read some that try to defend the jerk. soooowy to those that should not be included in the sta group. keep up the good work the emails are quite entertaining.

sent via SOOOUL TRAIN.

07-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Okay, let us put the hostilities aside for a moment, and let's discuss tactics, that in your considered opinion would effectively deter the crime wave that is assailing North Miami and for that matter, most of Miami-Dade County.

The former Rafael, AKA PSD72

07-06-2008, 11:39 AM
PSD72, I share your enthusiasm in believing we need to work on the crime problem but I dont think discussing "tactics" on a public forum is a very tactical approach for doing so. This site can only be described as a cyber version of a public bathroom stall and people will write about who they want to write about. I agree that a strategic plan needs to be implemented to take back the streets. Perhaps we can do a survey via email and get imput from all road officers (who deal with the element first hand every day) to see if we can get some usefull ideas and present them to admin. I think we have alot of bright minds in this agency and we can come up with some "outside of the box" ideas. Can someone from the union set somthing like this up?

'

07-06-2008, 03:47 PM
what would happen is some administrator would prob take credit for any decent idea's that came up, hell KP was given a list in roll call and we still ain't seen nothin....

hell im still waitin for the chief to do 1 positive thing for the dept.....

07-06-2008, 03:52 PM
When it comes to KP.. "I am so stressed out.. I may quit!.. Please we ALL know how and why he was promoted... it was even told to ALL of US in rollcall... how embarrsaing! Or how about, lets send him to HR and be the CITY INVEST. to help his friend BH ! Please .. get a real job on your own! It was also nice of him to show up at the shooting!!!! A REAL LEADER... NOT !!!

07-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Here are some quotes from a leadership article and what traits a leader should possess:

Passionate
Leaders are passionate. They are enthusiastic about their work and they even have the ability to rub this energy off on their followers.

No one respects KP nor does he have the ability to inspire anyone to do anything! He fails the passionate test.

Courageous
If people are to follow you then as a leader you need to be courageous. Leaders are brave when they confront risks and the unknown. The ultimate test of a leader’s courage is also the courage to be open. When looking at developing leadership skills, do you have the courage to speak up on things that matter?

KP goes along to get along; he does not speak up when el heffa is doing the wrong thing. He is seen as a coward amongst the ranks.
He fails the courageous test.

Developing People
Developing people whether by training, coaching or teaching them is one of the main traits of a good leader. No one can achieve organization goals alone. The team is needed in order to achieve them. Leaders develop the people to build a stronger team so that the organization is effective.

No one strives to be like KP. He does not desire to develop anyone and no one sees him as an example to follow. He fails the development test.

07-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Very well said ! How come "we" see these things and others cannot. Real leaders that are brave in diversity and are not afraid to stand up to whats right and admit when they are wrong. They dont hide and go for rides when stressed! Lets see what issues and problems some of our staff has stood for... HMMMMM...Nothing. ! I can think of several issues in past that people have stood up for no matter what the outcome. A Scott incidents, Death of Mayors Wife, Medical Examiner, J Gamerl, T Ortega, and many others that are documented by those with the proper ethics and fortitude to do whats right. Step up people.. !

07-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Why are all of you player hating KP ? Yes we know how and why he got the position that he has and we all know that he's a wimp. But, i gotta give him credit for dressing up his resume to be the next Chief when Ralph is finally kicked out. Player hate all you want he's getting paid BIG BUCKS and has pretty much locked himself in for the next Chiefs position. Everyone knows that NMB'S M.O has always been its not what you know, its who's ace youv'e sucked up to. :mrgreen:

07-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Yep thats right, no ethics, no hands on experience, no common sense, just collecting the big bucks for what ? Oh I know... because I am of COLOR and a minority. I almost forgot why I was promoted... thanks LL .
Oh Gd, I am so stressed, time to go for a ride and clear my head. NMB will never change with this regime!

07-10-2008, 09:24 PM
I believe that our Majors excluding KK have spoken to the Chief and tried to stick up for us. I believe that Leo and the Captains have done the same. I unequivocally believe speaking to this Chief is similar to having a conversation with a piece of grass. I have faith the Council will unequivocally Fire him. I want to be there and would like an invitation from the Council. Chief your just plain stupid. Chief, YOU unequivocally type like a retard and show your stupidity in what you write.

09-12-2008, 05:05 PM

Well, I am still here and loving the fact that most, if not all of you, have finally acquiesced to my leadership! Now I can devote all my energy and intellect to molding this police agency into a lean crime fighting machine! I truly look forward to leading you find LEOs into a threshold of policing you’ve never imagined capable of attaining! Just follow me!

09-13-2008, 03:14 AM
The truth is... he will be around a long time as NMB and the Union are just a bunch of hot air. You had a great chance with SGT. MM incident and you guys and gals all buckeled. All talk and no action! So SAD ! You allowed his crap to overshadow the TRUTH ! Afternoons should have said to Chief... "thanks lay your badge down and we will turn it in... see ya"!

09-13-2008, 03:42 PM
You are correct, it is everyone's fault.

The simple fact of the matter is that NMB has too many selfish, backstabbing, me-first cops to ever have a strong, organized and unified union. Self interest always seems to trump doing the right thing around here. VA or MP could make a strong stand against the city and we would all cheer, but just as soon as the admin responded by attacking and destroying VA and MP we would all shrink back into our chairs like cowards and thank God that we were not VA or MP. Too many cops at NMB want someone else to fight their battles for them because they don't have the balls or the ovaries to fight battles for themself. That is the truth, whether we cowards want to admit it or not. :oops: