PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the good work

07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Hey, guys I live on east Bay Harbor Drive and must say that I'm very proud of our police officers. You are all doing a great job! By the way what happened to Officer Lesende???? He's been gone for a while now. Heard he was forced to resign????? Why? :roll:

07-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah in most part I agree with you Genisis but sure glad Lesende is gone. What a jerk he was. :twisted:

07-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Hey, guys I live on east Bay Harbor Drive and must say that I'm very proud of our police officers. You are all doing a great job! By the way what happened to Officer Lesende???? He's been gone for a while now. Heard he was forced to resign????? Why? :roll:

Officer Lesende resigned effective June 20. He was not forced to resign; he acted on his own initiative.

07-09-2008, 03:34 PM

Officer Lesende resigned effective June 20. He was not forced to resign; he acted on his own initiative.

Yeah sure that sounds like a really dumb move or a load of crap!

07-11-2008, 07:33 PM

Yeah sure that sounds like a really dumb move or a load of crap!

Well why did he resign? Did he go to another department? Slim you do have a valid point there.

07-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Nope he was not forced to resign. He left because he wanted to. He moved out of state.

07-17-2008, 10:31 PM
He decided to go to another department. Some where up North. Good Luck Buddy!!!!!!!!!!