PDA

View Full Version : THE BILLBOARD

07-02-2008, 03:52 AM
They were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith that was given you. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-- and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall for your PBA has led you astray.
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our ruination is nearer now than when we first believed.

07-02-2008, 04:34 AM
So your telling us we are going green? :twisted:

07-02-2008, 11:06 AM
We are looking after others needs maybe just not yours...Preacher man

07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
We are looking after others needs maybe just not yours...Preacher man
Preacher has no needs, no motives, no desires other than to generate thought for the mind. So sorry to disappoint you Elder for I am not like the others that you read on here. If you read what I post and it made you think whether pro or con my mission has been accomplished.