PDA

View Full Version : Test question for ABT leadership

07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Answer this test question correctly and you will automatically be embraced as an ABT top echelon leader:

Question..........What is the difference between an optimist and a pessimist in ABT?

Answer.........A pessimist believes that things in ABT cannot possibly get any worst.

An optimist is confident that they can.

07-03-2008, 03:47 AM
you guys crack me up with this stuff. you don't really work here do you? you are just someone who likes going to these websites and screwing with people aren't you? keep it cause you are making me laugh.

07-03-2008, 04:34 AM
you guys crack me up with this stuff. you don't really work here do you? you are just someone who likes going to these websites and screwing with people aren't you? keep it cause you are making me laugh.

i bet he is a trooper and wants to feel better about his job.

07-03-2008, 10:28 AM

How did you guess dummy?!

07-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Actually, I don't even exist, i.e my username: persona non grata

07-07-2008, 11:51 PM

You should consult a dictionary before you write above your IQ (Idiot Quotient). Start slow and learn to spell ABT first. :lol:

07-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Find Jesus. Invite Jesus into your life.

07-08-2008, 01:47 PM

You should consult a dictionary before you write above your IQ (Idiot Quotient). Start slow and learn to spell ABT first. :lol:

And your point is?

P.S. ****** you and the horse you rode in on.

07-08-2008, 05:08 PM

How did you guess dummy?!

How am I a dummy if I guesed right?

07-08-2008, 11:47 PM

And your point is?

P.S. *fazugie* you and the horse you rode in on.

That was suppose to be f-u-c-k you and the horse you rode in on. Guess if my IQ was a little higher I would have gotten it right the first time. Oh well, f-u-c-k you anyway.