PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
I received the formal announcement the other day that Clearwater FOP Lodge #10 has endorsed me as a candidate for Pinellas County Sheriff. Thank you. As you might know, I was also endorsed by Pinellas Lodge #43, as well as the District Three Lodge, Inc.

I cannot begin to tell you how much your endorsement is appreciated, and what a huge compliment that I consider it to be. I look forward to our continued relationships and cooperation in the future.

Thank you.

John Pikramenos

07-01-2008, 08:09 PM
How can a Senior Sgt run the County...?

When our Sheriff was Not The Sherriff, the governor would send him to other Counties as Sheriff to fix things.......

07-02-2008, 12:19 AM
Pik can do a hell of alot better then whats there now!

07-29-2008, 03:39 PM

I don't think so, old cop. He just got his a$$ handed to him during a radio interview by Tom Mitchell on TM TALKS, 1340 am. It was ugly. All pik supporters run for the hills!!! :roll:

07-30-2008, 05:19 AM

I don't think so, old cop. He just got his a$$ handed to him during a radio interview by Tom Mitchell on TM TALKS, 1340 am. It was ugly. All pik supporters run for the hills!!! :roll:

I don't think one bad showing on a small AM radio station will doom him.

08-06-2008, 04:55 PM

I don't think one bad showing on a small AM radio station will doom him.

That Pik weasel the sheriff? I don't think so.