PDA

View Full Version : Darling Fires his "PAL"

06-29-2008, 08:20 PM
This was put out by Major Blom after he got the boot from our Idiot Chief Gerry.

To The Troops,

I have been advised that my contract will not be renewed and I will be separating service with the Miami-Dade Schools Police Department as of July 1, 2008.

I want to reach out and thank all of the rank and file as well a the civilian support and command staff personnel who have made me feel welcome and part of the force from day one. When I arrived here in July of 2006 I had just left the Miami Police Department after 31 years and I was not surprised to see that the rank and file here are the same as they are in Miami, hard working and professional. As a veteran commander I am aware that cops as well as civilian support personnel are the same just about everywhere and if you furnish them the tools, equipment and support they require they will move mountains for you.

The numerous riding assignments that I chose to go on gave me a better perspective of the conditions and the environment that you guys work in and the various challenges that you have to contend with on a daily basis. I am sorry that I couldn’t do more to get you some of the equipment that I feel is needed to carry out your duties in a safer fashion. However, I hope that the few contributions that I was able to make in my short tenure here will become institutionalized and will add to the improvement of the working conditions as well a the morale of the troops.

I will miss you guys and want you to know that wherever I go will spread the word in regard to the tremendous job that you do. I was always proud to wear the uniform of the Schools Police and viewed it as an honor. I was also extremely grateful and appreciative to be invited by the troops to events such as benefit car washes, softball games or just a gathering at a local pub as I really enjoyed your company.

I will of course urge my friends and family to vote against any future tax cuts that may influence the District’s budget as it has been very unsettling for me to see district employees lose their jobs in this recent round of layoffs. I plan on retaining my cell phone number and if I can assist any of you please feel free to reach out to me. Good luck, stay safe and watch out for each other. It’s truly been an honor.

06-29-2008, 11:01 PM
school board police are going to be gone soon anyways better nwo then later

06-30-2008, 01:49 AM

Gerald did the right thing in firing this impostor. They should have done the same thing to his buddy Miguel Exposito. They both behave like political prostitutes. They also lack cojones, they hide behind the slirts of the commissioner.

06-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Gerald. Stop putting up these insane posts. We understand that the Big Guy was a threat to your job. You don't have to defend your actions. We know that you are insecure and inept. Get oof the Board.

06-30-2008, 02:15 AM

Gerald did the right thing in firing this impostor. They should have done the same thing to his buddy Miguel Exposito. They both behave like political prostitutes. They also lack cojones, they hide behind the slirts of the commissioner.

YOU'RE RIGHT! :P