PDA

View Full Version : Goatee's anyone

06-29-2008, 02:11 AM
I hear this is going to be part of the big policy change. Goatee's should go good with the new cowboy hats. :D Anyone else heard the same?

06-29-2008, 02:14 AM
That's a new one!! Let's just look like s*** in uniform like our fearless leader, but maybe the cowboy hat will help- at least being laughed at! What a joke & a laughing stock we will be!!

06-29-2008, 02:19 AM
That's a new one!! Let's just look like s*** in uniform like our fearless leader, but maybe the cowboy hat will help- at least being laughed at! What a joke & a laughing stock we will be!!

Nothing new there, the legislators laugh the whole way home after the end of session every year.

06-29-2008, 02:22 AM
No one in our agency walks the halls of the capital, if they did it was in civilian attire as they never wore uniforms to work. That is one reason nobody knows who or what FWC is. But, look and see how many registered lobbyists FWC has compared to other SLEO agencies, you will be amazed!

06-29-2008, 02:26 AM
tell me were to look. if we have any at all they should be fired

06-29-2008, 06:47 PM
We're going to call it the Wyatt Earp look. It's so in keeping with the well known image of Florida. Cowboys and indians and such. They are also going to take away belt keepers and give us wheelguns.

Maybe we should put some spare change in our hub caps so when we drive blacked out we can sound like our patrol trucks have spurs on. Oh wait, since they put so much effort into this old, I mean new, image instead of a a pay raise we don't have any spare change.

I like pirate lore but geez, I don't walk around with a hook and a patch over one eye!

06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Just because we have officers that act like A#$holes we should not be allowed to walk around looking like we've been kissing a mules A#@hole.

06-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Just because we have officers that act like A#$holes we should not be allowed to walk around looking like we've been kissing a mules A#@hole.

Now don't leave supervisors out! :lol:

06-30-2008, 01:55 AM
sorry i forgot officers act like A*&holes and supervisors are A**holes

06-30-2008, 03:11 PM
I have never heard such a bunch of whinning old women.
You get out of the job what you put into it, if your not happy go some where else. If not do something constructive and put forth a positive image.
Stop spending your time crying and do some work.

06-30-2008, 06:19 PM
I have never heard such a bunch of whinning old women.
You get out of the job what you put into it, if your not happy go some where else. If not do something constructive and put forth a positive image.
Stop spending your time crying and do some work.

Yes mam, Col. I be gettin right on that!

07-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Now that every jerkoff has a shaved head and a goatee why is it any type of priority for our agancy to even consider this? Is it suppose to bolster morale? Is it to fit in with the modern hip and now image? Is it to look more like an old time Texas cowboy?

I say let us wear an earing. I wore one for years and it actually has a connection with maritime heritage.

07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
This has better be a friggin joke!!

07-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Many agencies now allow clean goatees and beards. I am for it!

07-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I hope colonel jones starts wearing the goatee immediately!

07-25-2008, 03:27 PM
What is wrong with some facial hair??? I think it is a good idea. With my new hat I am going for the Chuck Norris look.

07-25-2008, 03:32 PM
What is wrong with some facial hair??? I think it is a good idea. With my new hat I am going for the Chuck Norris look.

It's funny you just mentioned that, watching walker texas ranger that is now the new look of fwc. Still need the horses though and the issued can of snuff so we can have the ring in the back pocket.

07-25-2008, 09:37 PM
Be careful, Chuck Norris knows where you live :evil:

07-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Giddeee Upp!!

21Regal
07-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Facial hair, whats wrong with that. I'm fury all over. If none of you like it you can kiss my bushy little tail 8)

07-29-2008, 01:10 PM
its official,saw the IPM yesterday. goatee is allowed,it should be on the web site

gator killer
07-29-2008, 06:36 PM
yep its on the general orders site. we are also allowed to wear black crew neck t-shirts under GO23. the goatees thing is a trial till 31 december.

08-01-2008, 01:42 PM
UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much respect is FWC going to get at the capital when Lt. Col's show up in uniform sporting a goatee? NONE!!! It will be funny when the Col herself sports one, then that will complete the laughing stock that this agency is turning into.

08-04-2008, 10:59 PM

How much respect is FWC going to get at the capital when Lt. Col's show up in uniform sporting a goatee? NONE!!! It will be funny when the Col herself sports one, then that will complete the laughing stock that this agency is turning into.

Plenty of highly respected police agencies allow goatees. If you do not want to wear one then don't!
:roll:

08-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Probably just a jealous moron who can't grow one...or a female who can :evil:

08-05-2008, 12:11 AM
FWC's new goatee look......http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/192_bald_man_with_a_goatee.gif (http://www.clipartof.com)

08-05-2008, 12:16 AM

Probably just a jealous moron who can't grow one...or a female who can :evil:

:lol: :snicker:

08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
I happen to like the idea of facial hair and the new hat beats the old hands down! That being said I do think that its time and money spent on the wrong thing, only the pay issue warrants any effort from Tallahassee. Until its fixed we are an agency on the decline.

08-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I went to a meeting yesterday. It looked like a bunch of cast extras from the movie Tombstone. This redneck old west cowboy inbred whitetrash trailer park hick hillbilly image is a disgrace.

08-16-2008, 08:10 PM
more and more local, state, and so's are going to goatees. mustaches are for the 80's

08-19-2008, 02:10 AM
I went to a meeting yesterday. It looked like a bunch of cast extras from the movie Tombstone. This redneck old west cowboy inbred whitetrash trailer park hick hillbilly image is a disgrace.

It sure beats the hell out of your greasy miami look. I hear Fidel is hiring at Havana PD.

08-22-2008, 02:05 AM

It sure beats the hell out of your greasy miami look. I hear Fidel is hiring at Havana PD.

:snicker:

I wish us Troopers could have beards and goatees.

rickjames
08-22-2008, 07:17 PM
I'd trade my hat and goatee for trooper pay!

08-22-2008, 09:57 PM
I'd trade my hat and goatee for trooper pay!

I second that..

08-23-2008, 07:55 PM
it aint much better than your pay. Plus the job is not as fun as yours. People blowing by you on the highway at 100 mph sucks!