PDA

View Full Version : Keith Joy

06-28-2008, 02:48 AM
Where is he hiding, i am sure he can write a book about the rafter Mayor, Manny " The Clicker", Elmo " The Follower", Manny C " Want to be cop", and of course, Chief Toth " The AA Member>

Keith, where are you, we want you back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-30-2008, 07:37 PM
That Forty Over is drunk someplace. He has no room to talk about Toth. Toth had his problems back in the day, but he got help and got himself right. The Forty Over got DUI'd by Hialeah and smacked the cop. That worked out really well for him. 09, 39. Then he sneaks back and starts kissing the but of the mayor who fired him and she hires him back. What a joke.

07-08-2008, 06:15 PM
where are you, we miss u, come back

07-08-2008, 07:36 PM
How soon we forget how much we hated him. He was no better than this chief. I don't miss him!!!

07-14-2008, 04:05 AM
most of us miss you, please come back.

07-14-2008, 07:03 PM
better then TOTH AND ZARDON any day, isnt it sad

07-14-2008, 07:40 PM
better then TOTH AND ZARDON any day, isnt it sadWOW we really reached an all time low when we want Joy back. The truth is as much as he was a loser the two clowns we have now are worse. I wonder how much more swallowing Toth can do in order to save his job.

07-14-2008, 10:56 PM
keith was no better, we just hate getting our a$$ kicked by Zardon. If they go we will complain about whom ever comes next. Don't complain this is what we asked for.

07-15-2008, 02:35 AM
A group of us were talking about this same thing, right now, knowing this capt. and Chief, we will take back Keith.

07-15-2008, 02:24 PM
A group of us were talking about this same thing, right now, knowing this capt. and Chief, we will take back Keith.Keith Joy was a drunk a cop beater and a very bad chief of police. These facts can't be erased because its a matter of public record. That we would even think of having this guy back is crazy. This guys standards were on PROBATION for EIGHT years because of his arrests. He was made a chief when in reality no police dept would hire him as a patrol officer. Manny Zardon with his Hialeah record of endangering officers lives by clicking them off the radio would not be hired by anyone. But, they make him a Captain of police. Lets not forget that he never attained the rank of anything in Hialeah. These corrupt politicians are the cause of this, and the main reason this dept goes nowhere but down. And i'm not even going to get into Toth my fingers are tired.

07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
With all that CHIEF JOY come back----please

07-15-2008, 06:05 PM
Again, one of the many reasons we can't move forward, we still dwell on the dirty and corrupted past and cater to the bullies and and corrupt of the present. NO HOPE

07-15-2008, 06:50 PM
How about the corrupt stuff now, like the chief and captain, we will never move on,

10-15-2008, 03:14 AM
How many drunk DUI chiefs will Hialeah Gardens keep hiring?
Before Keith Joy you had that Drunk Charles Rogers (Chucky)!!! 3851 was
his unit number long ago back in the 1980's...

Well I remembered when 3851 (Chucky) had a 3-17 with his Corvette on US 27
and when FHP arrived the good ole boys from HGPD back in the day told FHP
"this is our chief and we will work the 17"
Good ole Chucky 3851 got off from getting slapped with a DUI by FHP.

Now good Ole Kieth Joy he was a riot when he was the Captain under Chucky.
Two drunks in one office... Wow it smelled like scotch in there.

Back in the good ole days with the Dike Thurmann and the other Dike Blomberg who got fired. I wonder what they are doing now? How old I am??? Well I used to drive them blue cars back in the days of the skating ring which became BJ's and now is a private school... haha that was a long time ago guys...

But now I'm living the dream fellas..... hahaha....

10-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Bring Keith Joy back with Jimmy Scrima as a Lieutenant!!! Whoa, will this place be a riot then!!!