PDA

View Full Version : chief

06-27-2008, 07:09 PM
What's up with that incompetent Chief you guys have? And that jerk that hangs around him like a puppy. I think he said his name was Ed.

06-27-2008, 07:12 PM
What's up with that incompetent Chief you guys have? And that jerk that hangs around him like a puppy. I think he said his name was Ed.

Ha ha.....he is a puppy....and gets away with murder, of course figuratively,....mistresses though, heck yea....ha ha......Please, biggest kiss arse ever.....that is why he never gets in trouble with all the women working under him...okay that one was in the literal sense :-)

06-29-2008, 06:11 AM

Ha ha.....he is a puppy....and gets away with murder, of course figuratively,....mistresses though, heck yea....ha ha......Please, biggest kiss arse ever.....that is why he never gets in trouble with all the women working under him...okay that one was in the literal sense :-)

Check his divorce file.Very easy to do. What he pays to give his daughter a quality life and education is less than 4 hundred a month. Much less than the whores lip gloss bill....

06-30-2008, 04:04 AM

Check his divorce file.Very easy to do. What he pays to give his daughter a quality life and education is less than 4 hundred a month. Much less than the whores lip gloss bill....
Yea and this is one of our leaders and future CAPTAIN. If you cannot keep it in your pants while married how do you expect the woman and men of our pd to respect you and consider you a leader. Dropped kicked your daughter and wife like dirty underwear. Not happenin anytime soon or in the distant future. Hope the daughter and wife finds a future step-dad that will guide her and raise her in the family spirit.

06-30-2008, 01:27 PM
[quote=Shaun]What's up with that incompetent Chief you guys have? And that jerk that hangs around him like a puppy. I think he said his name was Ed.

Yea and this is one of our leaders and future CAPTAIN. If you cannot keep it in your pants while married how do you expect the woman and men of our pd to respect you and consider you a leader. Dropped kicked your daughter and wife like dirty underwear. Not happenin anytime soon or in the distant future. Hope the daughter and wife finds a future step-dad that will guide her and raise her in the family spirit.[/quote:dypoox39]

and she is no better serving the community. What a joke of authority and civil leadership, and community service.....when they can't even committ to their own families. How do you take them seriously?

06-30-2008, 01:48 PM
[quote=Shaun]What's up with that incompetent Chief you guys have? And that jerk that hangs around him like a puppy. I think he said his name was Ed.

Yea and this is one of our leaders and future CAPTAIN. If you cannot keep it in your pants while married how do you expect the woman and men of our pd to respect you and consider you a leader. Dropped kicked your daughter and wife like dirty underwear. Not happenin anytime soon or in the distant future. Hope the daughter and wife finds a future step-dad that will guide her and raise her in the family spirit.

and she is no better serving the community. What a joke of authority and civil leadership, and community service.....when they can't even committ to their own families. How do you take them seriously?[/quote:2gqnbj10]

Last time I checked Police officers, cival leaders etc, are normal people who make normal mistakes...the citizen have no idea what goes on in the personal lifes,,and that the way it should be. I dont agree with what has happened, but it really isnt anyone business. These people have to live with them selfs...so why dont you worry about your self and your own family.?????

06-30-2008, 02:54 PM

and she is no better serving the community. What a joke of authority and civil leadership, and community service.....when they can't even committ to their own families. How do you take them seriously?

Last time I checked Police officers, cival leaders etc, are normal people who make normal mistakes...the citizen have no idea what goes on in the personal lifes,,and that the way it should be. I dont agree with what has happened, but it really isnt anyone business. These people have to live with them selfs...so why dont you worry about your self and your own family.?????[/quote:3qdmz04m]

Sorry to disagree with you but NO...not normal people. These are people that lead.....lead a police force.....and their character and integrity needs to be trusted. And when you have a near captian that can screw over family....what the heck do you think he could do to a co-worker??? Sorry but please don;t compare.....he has a commitment to his job and to be a decent leader...which obviously he cannot be.

06-30-2008, 05:40 PM

TOTALLY AGREE the Chief is as INCOMPETENT as they come. Should never have been hired.

07-01-2008, 12:09 PM

TOTALLY AGREE the Chief is as INCOMPETENT as they come. Should never have been hired.

Well he was........so you know you can conplain all you want, but it is what it is, deal with it...RW isnt coming back, and SS isnt getting BSO because there is no way she will be our Mayor, Thank goodness.

07-03-2008, 05:22 PM

Well he was........so you know you can conplain all you want, but it is what it is, deal with it...RW isnt coming back, and SS isnt getting BSO because there is no way she will be our Mayor, Thank goodness.

Was only hired because Newton wanted a yes man and to run the Dept. behind the Chief. All the men hate him except the Fab 5. Most of FLPD was glad he left also. I understand he is also part of an EEOC Complaint. Just goes to show you how he never should have been hired.

07-10-2008, 05:03 PM

Who is SS and what makes you so sure?

07-11-2008, 01:44 PM

Who is SS and what makes you so sure?

Sandy Steen...........didnt you see the pic in the Pelican at her fundraiser w/ her and the former chief and the sheriff?? Pictures are worth a 1000 words......but she hasnt a chance to win the mayors race.