PDA

View Full Version : DEATH OF ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL CORRECTIONAL OFFICER

06-26-2008, 04:41 PM
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJ ... 062608.htm (http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Headlines/frtHEAD04EAST062608.htm)

DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE OFFICERS FRIENDS AND FAMILY

06-27-2008, 12:35 AM
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Headlines/frtHEAD04EAST062608.htm

DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE OFFICERS FRIENDS AND FAMILY

DC needs to think about how they deal with some of these people and the environment that can foster acts like this by these people.

lostinspace
06-28-2008, 05:49 AM
I cannot believe we have lost another officer to a violent felon. How does classification give an inmate like hall the oppurtunity to work in PRIDE. I listened to an administrator today tell me that, "THE AGENCY DID NOT VIOLATE POLICY IN THIS MATTER." BULL SHIZZIT! I hate to monday morning quarterback but, when looking for a possible missing inmate a "TEAM" of officers will be dispatched to the area and search. Why does central office wait to be reactive versus proactive in making the conditions more safe for "ALL" staff? The new creed is, "WE DON'T WALK ALONE." Well apparently they let this "GOOD" Officer do just that! I'm sorry but I am "ALOT MAD" right now. And if your feelings are hurt Mr. Secretary, "KISS MY AZZZZZZZ!" It was not your family or friend or co-worker that just was the victim of a violent crime. I am sure that once it hits your home you will make it a priority and force a new policy on the matter. :x

06-28-2008, 08:32 AM
I cannot believe we have lost another officer to a violent felon. How does classification give an inmate like hall the oppurtunity to work in PRIDE. I listened to an administrator today tell me that, "THE AGENCY DID NOT VIOLATE POLICY IN THIS MATTER." BULL SHIZZIT! I hate to monday morning quarterback but, when looking for a possible missing inmate a "TEAM" of officers will be dispatched to the area and search. Why does central office wait to be reactive versus proactive in making the conditions more safe for "ALL" staff? The new creed is, "WE DON'T WALK ALONE." Well apparently they let this "GOOD" Officer do just that! I'm sorry but I am "ALOT MAD" right now. And if your feelings are hurt Mr. Secretary, "KISS MY AZZZZZZZ!" It was not your family or friend or co-worker that just was the victim of a violent crime. I am sure that once it hits your home you will make it a priority and force a new policy on the matter. :x

I knew it sounds bad he worked for PRIDE with those charges but females and males work by themselves around those people all the time at max facilities also. They will probably do the public relations thing and make it where certain charges cant work for PRIDE but that wont make working at prisons any safer in reality.

07-01-2008, 05:22 AM
They are starting the "BUDDY SYSTEM" at Polk for the medical staff. Can't go anywhere without telling your buddy!

07-01-2008, 09:41 PM
TAKING a buddy makes sense, but telling a buddy is not a defensive strategy. But maybe it makes the Administration feel good like they are really doing something. :roll: