PDA

View Full Version : FUTURE CHIEFS SON JUST LIKE CURRENT CHIEFS BROTHER...

06-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Ex-sheriff's grandson

accused of burglary

EAST MANATEE -- The son of a Manatee County sheriff's lieutenant was arrested Monday on a burglary charge, accused of breaking into a golf course clubhouse and stealing beer and candy.

A fingerprint on a beer cooler at Palmetto Pines, in Parrish, led to the arrest of Charles Michael Wells, 18, whose grandfather is former Sheriff Charles B. Wells. The teenager's father is sheriff's deputy Lt. Ricky Wells.

Charles Michael Wells is also accused in an unrelated case of forgery and defrauding a pawn broker. He was arrested in April.

06-25-2008, 04:01 PM
that piece of sh*t will not be our chief

06-25-2008, 06:44 PM
I would rather see RW as the next Chief than anyone currently employed by this agency!

06-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Beer and candy, I love it!

06-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Ricky is a great guy\ . Don't punish the father for the sins of the son. I would much rather have Ricky as Sheriff than some of the other possibilities. Ricky is good Officer, and could possibly be a great leader.

06-27-2008, 04:10 AM
I can't wait to see what the command structure looks like at this place this time next year!! More so i can't wait to see where the bottom feeders that are currently protected scurry to once their protectors are gone... Kinda like when RH left but this is going to be SOOO much funnier 8)

06-27-2008, 04:11 AM
Ricky is a great guy\ . Don't punish the father for the sins of the son. I would much rather have Ricky as Sheriff than some of the other possibilities. Ricky is good Officer, and could possibly be a great leader. How do you know?