PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Chief

06-25-2008, 02:37 AM
What is the Deputy Chiefs name in the Cape Coral Police Department?

06-27-2008, 08:26 PM
jay murphy

06-27-2008, 08:27 PM
why do you ask who the deputy chief is?

11-18-2009, 12:44 AM

Hopefully not for long.

11-20-2009, 04:48 AM
And when I vest my flashing sword

And my hand takes hold in judgement

And I will repay those who hase me O Lord,

raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints

11-20-2009, 01:38 PM
And when I vest my flashing sword

And my hand takes hold in judgement

And I will repay those who hase me O Lord,

raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints

Jesus H f'n Christ! Who cares...

Save it for Church were like minded people will nod in righteous agreement with you.

11-20-2009, 02:22 PM
The question is not how far.

The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as

needed?

11-21-2009, 12:44 PM
The Do The Right Thing award ceremony was this weeks, great job kids! But those within the three stories who should have done the right thing still haven't. Where's the resignations this week

Isn't there some type of negligence or malfeasance on behalf of those who knew about these two being suspects in Federal crimes but still permitted them to work? If it were just the sergeant who did it and not the two, do you think he would still have been permitted to work? Was he still aloud to be 10-8 because of who he committed these crimes with? The others who have been accused of crimes over the last several years had swift action taken against them. Does having the right name like Brenda W so eloquently put it gives special indemnity or privileges?

There are those who need to resign so we can move forward and bring the positive back to our department. To those 5 in his chain who were originally notified last year, we implore you to please learn something from this weeks kids and Do The RIGHT Thing, resign now and let us heal the wounds you have opened.

11-21-2009, 01:55 PM
How about doing the right thing and stop spamming every topic with the same canned response...

12-18-2009, 04:34 PM
The Do The Right Thing award ceremony was this weeks, great job kids! But those within the three stories who should have done the right thing still haven't. Where's the resignations this week

Isn't there some type of negligence or malfeasance on behalf of those who knew about these two being suspects in Federal crimes but still permitted them to work? If it were just the sergeant who did it and not the two, do you think he would still have been permitted to work? Was he still aloud to be 10-8 because of who he committed these crimes with? The others who have been accused of crimes over the last several years had swift action taken against them. Does having the right name like Brenda W so eloquently put it gives special indemnity or privileges?

There are those who need to resign so we can move forward and bring the positive back to our department. To those 5 in his chain who were originally notified last year, we implore you to please learn something from this weeks kids and Do The RIGHT Thing, resign now and let us heal the wounds you have opened.

12-31-2009, 01:36 AM
Those who are righteous by Jesus' description become warm, alive, and filled with kindness, love, and compassion just as was Jesus. The righteousness Jesus described will make us Christ-like.

01-16-2010, 12:54 PM

Another Do The Right Thing Ceremony has come and gone and those 5 are still here getting paid big money at the tax payers expense as well as the other partner in crime. When is the insanity going to stop.

01-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Are you telling us that 5 superior officers in CCPD were notified a long time ago about this federal investigation and the department continued to pay the 2 that were under investigation? How and much money was paid to these officers while they worked? Did they carry guns the whole time? Did they have access to sensative records and databases? Were any arrests made from the time the 5 superior officers were notified until the second time the department was notified about their criminal enterprise? How come a department IA was not started the minute the 5 superior officers were notified? Who was in charge of IA at the time?

The tax payers would be upset if this is all true. Something needs to be done quickly. Can anybody answer these questions?

02-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Are you telling us that 5 superior officers in CCPD were notified a long time ago about this federal investigation and the department continued to pay the 2 that were under investigation? Friday the 13th July 2008.

How and much money was paid to these officers while they worked? Do the math from the date above to current.

Did they carry guns the whole time? ONE still is as he's still on the job. The other carries one because of excessive gambling debts.

Did they have access to sensative records and databases? Just ask the kid real estate investor/mortgage broker partner who one of the two made a phone call to someone in personnel and put the kibosh to his hiring process.

Were any arrests made from the time the 5 superior officers were notified until the second time the department was notified about their criminal enterprise?
Hard to make an arrest when you're hiding from work or working at working out on duty, then hitting a meal break, then going for a run, then planning on what should be done, then going on a meal break and then it's time to go home. Sorry no arrests today.

How come a department IA was not started the minute the 5 superior officers were notified?
Simple, the names involved already granted one of em a get out of jail free card from IA as was done in the past.

Who was in charge of IA at the time?
That depends on what you definition of "in charge of" is?

The tax payers would be upset if this is all true. This is the rule and not the exception for those involved in the politics of this and past regimes.

Something needs to be done quickly. Don't hold your breath. We're still waiting for arrests to be made from the Hospital scandal involving two people who coincidentally have the same name. I'd love a trip to Europe right now . . . Golf Anyone??

Can anybody answer these questions?Tried our darnedest.

02-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Are you telling us that 5 superior officers in CCPD were notified a long time ago about this federal investigation and the department continued to pay the 2 that were under investigation? How and much money was paid to these officers while they worked? Did they carry guns the whole time? Did they have access to sensative records and databases? Were any arrests made from the time the 5 superior officers were notified until the second time the department was notified about their criminal enterprise? How come a department IA was not started the minute the 5 superior officers were notified? Who was in charge of IA at the time?

The tax payers would be upset if this is all true. Something needs to be done quickly. Can anybody answer these questions?

02-08-2010, 11:39 PM
What do you call the Deputy Chief? I call him a co conspirator, what do you call him? :snicker:

02-13-2010, 01:03 AM
To protect the sheep, you gotta catch the wolves and it takes a wolf to catch the wolves.

Are you telling us that 5 superior officers in CCPD were notified a long time ago about this federal investigation and the department continued to pay the 2 that were under investigation? Friday the 13th July 2008.

How and much money was paid to these officers while they worked? Do the math from the date above to current.

Did they carry guns the whole time? ONE still is as he's still on the job. The other carries one because of excessive gambling debts.

Did they have access to sensative records and databases? Just ask the kid real estate investor/mortgage broker partner who one of the two made a phone call to someone in personnel and put the kibosh to his hiring process.

Were any arrests made from the time the 5 superior officers were notified until the second time the department was notified about their criminal enterprise?
Hard to make an arrest when you're hiding from work or working at working out on duty, then hitting a meal break, then going for a run, then planning on what should be done, then going on a meal break and then it's time to go home. Sorry no arrests today.

How come a department IA was not started the minute the 5 superior officers were notified?
Simple, the names involved already granted one of em a get out of jail free card from IA as was done in the past.

Who was in charge of IA at the time?
That depends on what you definition of "in charge of" is?

The tax payers would be upset if this is all true. This is the rule and not the exception for those involved in the politics of this and past regimes.

Something needs to be done quickly. Don't hold your breath. We're still waiting for arrests to be made from the Hospital scandal involving two people who coincidentally have the same name. I'd love a trip to Europe right now . . . Golf Anyone??

Can anybody answer these questions?Tried our darnedest.