PDA

View Full Version : Detectives Overtime

06-24-2008, 09:45 PM
Can anyone please explain how your Miramar Detectives have 1000 hours of Overtime when us a Pines can't get any. How do you guys get away with that much?

06-24-2008, 09:49 PM
1000 hours at 1.5 that $45,000.00 in OT. Someone has to look into this. It appears someone is taking advantage of the system. It would appear that a shift adjustment needs to be made.

06-24-2008, 10:14 PM
do be a hater just come to miramar where we have more robberies and homicides. I have a question, why do you care how much overtime is being spent.

06-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Can anyone please explain how your Miramar Detectives have 1000 hours of Overtime when us a Pines can't get any. How do you guys get away with that much?

Sounds like Satan is starting again :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

06-24-2008, 11:50 PM

Sure this is a "Pines Detective". Sure a "Pines Detective" wants to start making waves this big. If you are so concerned about how we can "get away" with it just look at our clearance rate for major crimes. Nuff said.

06-25-2008, 12:29 AM
because of the ot we have proven ourselves worthy of cathin bad guys

06-26-2008, 03:47 PM
All this overtime is easy to explain. It makes it easier for Ad**** to buy a Plasma Television instead of stealing one. 1000 hours of Overtime + Ad**** = Paid for, not stolen. :twisted:

06-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Plasma or LCD?

06-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Doesn't one have to work their shift 80hrs in a pay period in order to get ot?

Someting smells fishy mon.

There has to be a watchdog group out their somewhere that can look into this corrupt practice.

**by the way Mr. High clearence rate. Quit padding your stats. Did you red the paper the other day.

MIRAMAR'S CRIME RATE UP 8%.

06-27-2008, 01:24 AM
**by the way Mr. High clearence rate. Quit padding your stats. Did you red the paper the other day.

....and so is the clearance rate. Also its pretty hard to pad stats when anyone can look at the cases in the RMS. It would be suicide to do that. Now go back to sleep you miserable malcontent.

06-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Doesn't one have to work their shift 80hrs in a pay period in order to get ot?

Someting smells fishy mon.

There has to be a watchdog group out their somewhere that can look into this corrupt practice.

DO*CHE BAG- Read the time period for the news article! DO*CHE BAG!

When youre done reading that- read the Miramar PBA contract- DO*CHE BAG!

06-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Exceptionally cleared doesn't count. The reason were spending all this OT money is do to the lack of crime clearance ! Figure it out.

Ps. Explain to me why 1000 hours of OT is acceptable again (Oh and will someone please access this RMS and tell me how many arrests JZ has made for that 45000 in OT?

06-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Ps. Explain to me why 1000 hours of OT is acceptable again (Oh and will someone please access this RMS and tell me how many arrests JZ has made for that 45000 in OT?

he needs the money for cigs

06-29-2008, 01:31 PM

quit calling him for BULL$HIT questions about the troubled youth of our community that you could answer yourself if you paid attention to your surroundings! Try listening to the detectives and residents when they are talking to you. Start paying attention to those people youcall 20's you never know they might know more about the gang problem then that person your talking to on your cellphone all day on your shift! If you spent as much time investigating as you did looking for a place to hide and go 40 then you too might be picked to work with JZ or CB.

06-30-2008, 11:23 AM
sure i'll listen to ad**** anyday.

07-01-2008, 06:44 AM

Sure this is a "Pines Detective". Sure a "Pines Detective" wants to start making waves this big. If you are so concerned about how we can "get away" with it just look at our clearance rate for major crimes. Nuff said.

M.A. is cleaning out miramar of bad guys ha ha ha ha ha ha

07-01-2008, 06:58 PM

quit calling him for BULL$HIT questions about the troubled youth of our community that you could answer yourself if you paid attention to your surroundings! Try listening to the detectives and residents when they are talking to you. Start paying attention to those people youcall 20's you never know they might know more about the gang problem then that person your talking to on your cellphone all day on your shift! If you spent as much time investigating as you did looking for a place to hide and go 40 then you too might be picked to work with JZ or CB.

I was refering to JZ not MA! But while im on the subject the OT that was paid out for this RAID unit could of bought 10 new cars w/ all the bells and whistles and also put 6 new officers on the road HMMMMMM! :shock:

07-02-2008, 10:45 AM
yeah but instead it was used to purchase Plasma TV's

07-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Where did we buy plasma TV's? or are you talking about "Pound for Pound"?

07-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Where did we buy plasma TV's? or are you talking about "Pound for Pound"?"Pound for Pound" means MA is the most gayest police officer in the city of Miramar. "Committed to Community Excellence" Yeah baby, thats what I'm talking about.

07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
im surprised the plasma tvs are still in the west sub....think i saw him hanging around x23 the other day lookin at the one with gps :lol: