PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPENED

06-24-2008, 03:58 AM
WHATS THE TRUTH TO HIM RETIRING OUT OF THE BLUE?

06-25-2008, 03:32 AM
FIU would be better off.

06-25-2008, 03:47 AM
THE PERSON THAT SHOULD BE LEAVING IS THE "CHIEF"
HE'S USELESS..... HE SERVES NO PURPOSE HERE

07-01-2008, 11:34 PM
FIU would be better off.. You are bad, bad., double bad.

07-02-2008, 04:50 AM
How can I be bad for just stating the truth.

07-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Served 18 years.... 18 years is 18 YEARS! Do not ask WHY is he retiring. :roll:

07-04-2008, 01:58 AM
How can I be bad for just stating the truth.
He must done something bad to you. Maybe you asked for it. Are you one of the genius that failed the promotion test.

07-04-2008, 02:19 AM
No I left while I could. Seems FIU doesn't want to sponsor good people to go to the academy. They only want to hire people that are completely imcompetent. (i.e, LC, DO, GW, SM)

07-06-2008, 02:55 PM
FIU would be better off.

FIU was better off when you left!! Mind your own business B&T#H, why do you keep wanting to know what happens here? You don't have enough to do in KW, then go hang out with the boys! :roll:

goodcop43
07-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Well no excuses now! Everyone always complained about Sgt. not wanting to get us this and that. Now with G.W. in, he would always say things we need and so forth and obviously it was out of his hands. Now what will happen that it's in his hands....

07-08-2008, 03:18 AM
I must have had a problem with you. Thing is, the only two people I had a problem with, couldn't write such a clear message like you did. It's funny to see what goes on here. Just feel bad for those that are still stuck there. As long as MM and BK run the show there, FIUPD will still be in the pits. A lot of good officers end up leaving and its a shame.

07-08-2008, 04:31 PM
I must have had a problem with you. Thing is, the only two people I had a problem with, couldn't write such a clear message like you did. It's funny to see what goes on here. Just feel bad for those that are still stuck there. As long as MM and BK run the show there, FIUPD will still be in the pits. A lot of good officers end up leaving and its a shame.

Now what did the Sarge do to you? He didn't send you to the academy?
We understand your sorrow kw, but don't feel bad for us buddy, WE CAN HANDLE IT. WOW, you are the only one who's saying FIUPD is the pits. The thing is that we don't allow outsiders to badmouth FIUPD. Please 3-06 yourself.

07-11-2008, 06:07 PM
We understand your sorrow kw, but don't feel bad for us buddy, WE CAN HANDLE IT. WOW, you are the only one who's saying FIUPD is the pits. The thing is that we don't allow outsiders to badmouth FIUPD. Please 3-06 yourself.

He's just pissed off because KWPD is even less active than FIU, and he has nothing better to do down there. Just a typical disgruntled former PST who still has a stick up his ass about not getting sponsored to the academy.

07-15-2008, 01:19 PM

He's just pissed off because KWPD is even less active than FIU, and he has nothing better to do down there. Just a typical disgruntled former PST who still has a stick up his ass about not getting sponsored to the academy.

He was a weirdo anyway. How could KW hire him? I guess they take anybody. Rumor is that he had a problem with Sgt S, when he was A/because of his poor attendance and cry baby attitude and his snitching to wright.

07-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Well no excuses now! Everyone always complained about Sgt. not wanting to get us this and that. Now with G.W. in, he would always say things we need and so forth and obviously it was out of his hands. Now what will happen that it's in his hands....

Everyone complained? Speak for yourself. Sgt always tried to get us whaever he could. Think about it and be fair. Some people are never satisfied with what they get. G.W. will do a good job because Sgt couched him and we'll all benefit. We lost a fair & good man.