:shock:

holy .........................
omg

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

06-24-2008, 09:43 PM
MCCAIN ALL THE WAY
TO KEEP THE AMERICAN WAY

06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
The American's were warned that the next terrorist attack will be cause by someone within. :shock:

HAVE RESPECT FOR THE AMERICAN FLAG AND THE AMERICAN WAY!

MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

06-26-2008, 08:31 AM
outstanding, this video needs to be sent to as many people as it can be sent to..........................im sending it to all six people i know..........lol

06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE!!!!! THE VIDEO IS A FAKE!!!!!! DO NOT BE SCARED IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS (BECOMES PRESIDENT). YOU FAKE COPS CAN ALWAYS GO TO SOUTH AFRICA AND BECOME COPS (OOPS FORGOT) THEY HAVE BLACKS THERE TOO!!!!

07-10-2008, 07:33 AM
dont have a problem with him being black i would vote for colin powell, but i will never vote for a black racist like him...........

07-11-2008, 12:25 AM
The video looks pretty real to me. I am a minority, with that said, I would never vote for this Hussaine Obama. I don’t care for McCain too much, but I would rather see him become president then Obama. I can’t just sit back and watch Obama win so I have to vote for McCain. Vote McCain if you don't want Obama to win. :?

07-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey my little boys in blue whats up. Here we go again (anti-obama) Listen, you guys have to be international college grads- dont you think that if the video was real it would be all over the news, CNN,MEET THE PRESS) shows that , due to your trashy upbringing, you probably never watched. Do not be scared, cause after 8 (EIGHT) years in office Obama as president, the next president will be hispanic.

by the way who wants a 80 yeard old guy as president. We complain that old people should have their licenses taken away and now you want one as president. I NEED GERITOL.. DeezNuts is signing off.

Now go back to your doublewides!!!!!!!!!

07-13-2008, 08:50 PM
DON'T YOU TEACH AT INTERNATIONAL? IF IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HILTIE ,ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US, RIGHT DOUG?