PDA

View Full Version : How come this made the paper?

06-22-2008, 11:28 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/ ... 7430.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flcoplawyer0622swjun22,0,2987430.story)

06-23-2008, 08:35 PM
A paradoy of the recent article that rings a lot of truth. Read carefully.

Pembroke Pines police captain earns degree at NSU Law School

June 22, 2008

As a rule, Dan Rakofsky wears many hats and writes many people up. But now the musician, photographer, father and Pembroke Pines Police Department captain has another one — lawyer.

A recent graduate of Nova Southeastern University's Law School, Rakofsky, 38, has worked in law enforcement for 18 years, yet has no experience as a "road cop".

"I always knew I wanted to further my education," he said. A police chief advised him that since he would never be a true cop, to pursue a law degree if he wanted to climb higher in administration, and Rakofsky decided to take on the challenge.

With no preparation, Rakofsky took the Law School Admission Test and did well enough to get into Nova's law program for working professionals.

"I got a lot of different reactions," he said. "Most people said 'we really don't care what you do' and a few others said 'You are xxxxx. That's so much work.'"

Rakofsky enrolled in 2004. Four grueling years, a $100,000 investment and hours of studying later, he has his law degree in hand.

So what's next?

"That's the million-dollar question," Rakofsky said. "But I think it's an incredibly flexible and useful degree. It will probably involve putting good cops on the stand and seeing if I can get their words turned around and then bury them. I have become pretty good at that over the years"

Ken Hall, assistant chief with the Pembroke Pines Police Department, said the department already is benefiting from Rakofsky's schooling.

"With his training and formal education in law, we are all hoping that he leaves much sooner than he originally planned," Hall said. "None of us are very proud of Dan on the command staff. He's not a very conscientious police officer, and his heart's rarely in the right place, and his head's only occasionally in the right place."

With a penchant for catching employees doing something wrong, Rakofsky said he probably will practice employment law in some capacity but continue with police work until he's eligible for retirement in five years; much to the dismay of the entire department.

As captain of Late Watch operations, Rakofsky micro-manages more than 100 officers who work the shifts from 3 p.m. to 8 a.m.

"their job is protecting the life and property in the city and mine is to write them up for even the smallest violation of policy," he said. "I'm on call whatever hours I'm not at work, seven days a week … I enjoy the discipline factor of my rank and the perceived power that it affords me. It's a great police department because I get away with it over and over again."

Law enforcement is not a stretch for Rakofsky, the oldest of five boys, who grew up looking out for his younger siblings.

"I kind of protected the rest. I was expected to be responsible," he said. "A career in law enforcement spoke to who I essentially was: a protector. My job at the police department is to protect the public, much like I used to protect as a big brother. Well, anyway that is what it supposed to be like. There are many professional police officers who work underneath me who know what police work is all about. I cannot say that I am not envious of them. Once I realized that I didn't have what it takes to be a real cop , I decided to go the management route. If I can't be one of them, then maybe I can get respect because of my rank."

Rakofsky sees his law degree as an extension of that "paper-rank power".

"I identify with it in the same way. The basic role of lawyers is to help people with the law and burn cops by twisting the truth around on them," he said. "And as a police captain, it gives me more tools in my toolbox. At the end of the day, I realized that it is all about me."

EDITED BY MOD 461 TO COMPLY WITH TERMS OF USE

06-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Hahahaha! That unedited version is CLASSIC!! Awesome.

06-24-2008, 12:30 AM
With his training and formal education in law, we are all hoping that he leaves much sooner than he originally planned," Hall said. "None of us are very proud of Dan on the command staff. He's not a very conscientious police officer, and his heart's rarely in the right place, and his head's only occasionally in the right place."

06-24-2008, 01:20 AM
That has to be up there as one of the best all time posts.

06-24-2008, 02:27 AM

I'll second that vote...

06-24-2008, 03:55 AM

I'll second that vote...

This is the best post on this site ever. It is the absoulute truth. Great Post

06-26-2008, 10:29 AM
"With no preparation, Rakofsky took the Law School Admission Test and did well enough to get into Nova's law program for working professionals."

That statement just about sums up his whole approach to just about everything he's involved with...no preparation. I think it says less about aptitude and more about ineptitude! Mediocrity Rules!

06-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Why is it that about 90% of all negative posts are about just one person?

06-26-2008, 06:10 PM
because 90% of the problems are caused by one person

06-26-2008, 07:07 PM
I got a lot of different reactions," he said. "Most people said 'we really don't care what you do'

The best part of that is that it is completely true. He used to tell everyone who would listen that he was going to law school and everyone was like, "yeah, big f***ing deal - we don't care".

edited by mod 461 to comply with terms of use

06-29-2008, 01:56 AM
it's all part of a coverup. what happened to all of the civic leaders who were going to march to city hall when he used the "n" word in while on duty speaking to other cops?

they are all full of crap.

07-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Holy crap... I havn't been on here in a long time but was told to go on and read this. Well worth my time! That article is hilarious!

07-10-2008, 02:35 AM
word is that our fav capt is going to be reassigned to admin.

please, please, please, please, please.....

07-10-2008, 03:48 PM
I dont work for Pines and I dont know this guy but that story was hilarious.

07-14-2008, 11:02 PM
does he always take extended vacations when the heat turns up?

07-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Think about this. If DR was the horrible leader and person that you all say that he is, don't you think that he would have been removed from patrol by now? The fact that the command staff has left him right where he is shows that he is actually doing a good job. If all of this talk about how inept he is or all of this garbage about all the skeletons in his closet were true, there is no way that he would left in command of so many people. He is obviously doing something right.

How about if all of you whiners get off of the mans back and let him lead. You don't have to like him, but he didn't get to the spot he is in AND KEEP IT for no reason. Think about it, he has been in charge of the most amount of people longer than anyone else with a Captains rank. If the command staff has faith in him, then we need to as well. Quit acting like you are in kindergarten - you are supposed to be professionals.

The day that he is yanked (NOT rotated) from his position as being in command of the most amount of officers, then I will believe that he in incapable of leading so many people. Until then, shut up and do your jobs.

07-18-2008, 12:20 AM
"Think about it, he has been in charge of the most amount of people longer than anyone else with a Captains rank."

He's also the only one that's had his probation extended every step of the way. Who decides to extend probation for a Sergeant, Lt., or Captain? The very same people you claim believe he's a "good leader".
Some people, you can look at and just know they'll never be a leader.
Others who you thought would be good leaders, turn to scumbags once that rank is slapped on that shoulder.
DR is one of those that will never be considered as leader, EVER!!!
Can I make that any clearer for you?
Just because you have rank and some sort of education doesn't make you a leader. It's your character, how much you're respected by others, and how well you maintain your professionalism. He scores a fat zero across the board.
Complain abouth the TRUTH all you'd like Mr Newbee. This is not the guy you want as a backup in an a$$ kicking brawl. He'll either try his hardest and get slapped down harder than Lance Bass at a deep throat contest, or just watch you fight while he takes notes for the I.A.

07-18-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm not saying that the guy is the best leader that this department has seen, I am just saying that he has shown somebody something to keep him in his current spot. Kenny Hall and the Chief both had the opportunity at this last rotation to move him to another spot away from a lot of people AND THEY DIDN'T. That has to count for something.

And anyone who has been here for more than a couple of years knows that he has had his probation extended as a Sgt (twice I think) and as a Lt. I say 'so what'. Is the man not entitled to a second chance?

Truth is, I cannot think of any Sgt who could step up to the plate and do the job that DR is doing. Think about it, he isn't doing that bad of a job. A few guys are pissed at him, but look at who are the ones who really don't like him... they are all Sgts and none of them have really done anything here at all. I think it is all envy.

At any rate, if a guy like Kenny Hall has enough faith in his ability to lead to not rotate him, then we should give him a fair shake and believe in him.

07-18-2008, 01:25 AM
I'm not saying that the guy is the best leader that this department has seen, I am just saying that he has shown somebody something to keep him in his current spot. Kenny Hall and the Chief both had the opportunity at this last rotation to move him to another spot away from a lot of people AND THEY DIDN'T. That has to count for something.

And anyone who has been here for more than a couple of years knows that he has had his probation extended as a Sgt (twice I think) and as a Lt. I say 'so what'. Is the man not entitled to a second chance?

Truth is, I cannot think of any Sgt who could step up to the plate and do the job that DR is doing. Think about it, he isn't doing that bad of a job. A few guys are pissed at him, but look at who are the ones who really don't like him... they are all Sgts and none of them have really done anything here at all. I think it is all envy.

At any rate, if a guy like Kenny Hall has enough faith in his ability to lead to not rotate him, then we should give him a fair shake and believe in him.

07-18-2008, 12:50 PM

You should really lay off the bong and the Old No. 7 before you post here.

07-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Are you F-ing kidding me???

You think this clown deserves any credit at all? I think u must be smoking some good s--t. You need to get off the crack pipe my brother, come back to reality. You have no idea what you are talking about.

"all Sgts and none of them have really done anything here at all."

You have got to be sh--ting me! Even our newest sargent has done more than this idiot will ever do. And I am pretty sure that EVERY sargent dislikes this clown, but the ones that I am aware who REALLY dislike him have done quite a bit in there careers. MG and JG (2 that have stood up to his BS) have some pretty impressive resumes and DR can't hold a candel to either of them even with his bought law degree.

Listen up new guy, before you become DR only friend here, think before you act. Look around, even the other comand staff cant stand this guy. That should tell you something right there. Open your eyes brother - he is not what you think he is.

07-27-2008, 11:06 PM
if this isnt DR posting these positive comments about himself, then who is it? Even the ones who pretend to like him to his face would never say anything like this about him. Has to be DR himself posting this stuff.
What a tard. He needs to GO!!!

07-29-2008, 01:18 AM
Dan Rakofsky is the best cop on your lousy police department. How many of you have true police experience working in Pembroke Pines. Get real! Come to Miami and see if you can hang with the predators. We only hunt big game. At one time so did Dan and he was good at it.

07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
"At one time" or for one day..... I'm a little confused!

07-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Dan Rakofsky is the best cop on your lousy police department. How many of you have true police experience working in Pembroke Pines. Get real! Come to Miami and see if you can hang with the predators. We only hunt big game. At one time so did Dan and he was good at it.

Thats why Dade has such a control of the crime problem. I know that people are flocking there because they feel safe and trust their police. You even have a civilian review board just to help you out and tell you what a great job your doing hunting the "big game". I also love the professionalism and command of the english language that the Miami police have. You guys even get issued throw downs just in case you shoot the wrong person.
Oh ya, tell your chief that the car he was using to the hunt the "big game" is considered gratuity in Broward

07-30-2008, 10:12 PM

The only big game that dude hunts is "poon tang" from some big fat tard with no self esteem. I hear he's real successful.

07-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Why is that everytime something is posted on DR and LD it is removed by the Moderator AKA DR/LD?

mod 461
08-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Sure seems to me like there is plenty on here that LD or DR would like removed, but I have not removed it because it doesn't violate the terms and conditions.

MOD 461

08-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Thanks Dan/Larry AKA Mod

08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I love how an officer accomplishes a great academic feat, and his “brothers” crap all over him. I read this forum when I need a good laugh. I get the distinct impression that most negative comments directed at DR are from a few disgruntled, going nowhere employees whose only way to justify their lack of advancement is to soil the pursuits of another. When I was a young boy and was doing something wrong, my father would correct me. My reaction (because I was a child) was to pitch a fit. Most of you haters probably had your pecker smacked by him for doing something stupid and this is your cowardly way to retaliate. The fact that DR’s detractors are adults, members of law enforcement, yet act like children, saddens me. I guess it would be too much to presume that all of those who wear the badge have maturity, moral character, and respect for their fellow officers. There seems to be a lot of slamming DR for his long probationary periods. After hearing this allegation, I did some research. First, has he ever been denied his rank after probation? No. Um, isn’t he one of the youngest members in command staff? I would say that is quite an accomplishment, to be applauded. Perhaps this increased responsibility combined with his age versus others at his level is the primary reason for his long probation. It must eat all of your asses that you’re probably the same age or older than him, and he’s your boss. Some of you d-bags may have even started in law enforcement at the same time as him. While you’re still driving around giving out tickets, he’s moved on, making strategic department decisions. In regards to DR being moved or dismissed…Guess what, babies? You have an individual who is well liked by his bosses, has a Juris Doctorate (That’s a law degree for all of you numb nuts who barely graduated high school), and follows and enforces protocol. To think that he would be dismissed, demoted, or removed is speculation laced with stupidity. The only place he will be moving is up in the chain of command. I’m sure the tax payers would rather have a guy who keeps close tabs on his employees, than have some “anything goes” leadership where the “good old boy club” is running the streets.

08-19-2008, 09:51 PM
I love how an officer accomplishes a great academic feat, and his “brothers” crap all over him. I read this forum when I need a good laugh. I get the distinct impression that most negative comments directed at DR are from a few disgruntled, going nowhere employees whose only way to justify their lack of advancement is to soil the pursuits of another. When I was a young boy and was doing something wrong, my father would correct me. My reaction (because I was a child) was to pitch a fit. Most of you haters probably had your pecker smacked by him for doing something stupid and this is your cowardly way to retaliate. The fact that DR’s detractors are adults, members of law enforcement, yet act like children, saddens me. I guess it would be too much to presume that all of those who wear the badge have maturity, moral character, and respect for their fellow officers. There seems to be a lot of slamming DR for his long probationary periods. After hearing this allegation, I did some research. First, has he ever been denied his rank after probation? No. Um, isn’t he one of the youngest members in command staff? I would say that is quite an accomplishment, to be applauded. Perhaps this increased responsibility combined with his age versus others at his level is the primary reason for his long probation. It must eat all of your asses that you’re probably the same age or older than him, and he’s your boss. Some of you d-bags may have even started in law enforcement at the same time as him. While you’re still driving around giving out tickets, he’s moved on, making strategic department decisions. In regards to DR being moved or dismissed…Guess what, babies? You have an individual who is well liked by his bosses, has a Juris Doctorate (That’s a law degree for all of you numb nuts who barely graduated high school), and follows and enforces protocol. To think that he would be dismissed, demoted, or removed is speculation laced with stupidity. The only place he will be moving is up in the chain of command. I’m sure the tax payers would rather have a guy who keeps close tabs on his employees, than have some “anything goes” leadership where the “good old boy club” is running the streets.

One of three things... either you are DR himself as very, VERY few people would ever defend him, you are someone writing crap just to stir the pot and get someone (like me) to reply, or you are a complete imbicle. A couple of the things you say are true. He is the youngset of the command staff and he has a Juris Doctorate, but thats about it. He holds the rank of Captain really by default, but he did still make it to that rank. Some people are just good test takers. Having brass on your collar doesn't make you a leader in any sense of the word, but it does make you a manager. In DR's case, a micro-manager. He is well aware of the GO's and protocols as this is the only way for him to manage. I am one of the people who you reference who is still on the road writing tickets, but that doesn't make me less of a man than DR. I choose to be where I am. And for you to insinuate that I am less of a person makes me think even more that you really are DR because that is exactly how he treats people. The truth is that if he wasn't so arrogant and self-serving, people might actually like the guy. But his stripes will never change. Although he is young, he isn't young enough to change his ways - he has proven that time and again. Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to put up with him for a long time.

Thank G-d that we actually do have some leaders here, most of which are only Sgts.

08-20-2008, 12:27 AM
D.R. You said alot of good things about your self. The question is and I and many know the answers, why did you ot make probation at Miramar, Dade County School Board, and FHP Auxilliary? Answer these questions. It must have been all of the departments were not a good fit for you and were terrible departments. You just had to find the right fit and somehow you did in Pines. That does not say much for our department does it or was the other departments to blame. You don't have to answer D.R. it's Public Record, and we all have seen why. Thanks anyway D.R. nice try.

08-20-2008, 04:01 AM
“One of three things... either you are DR himself as very, VERY few people would ever defend him, you are someone writing crap just to stir the pot and get someone (like me) to reply, or you are a complete imbicle.”

I’m not DR, and he wouldn’t bother ****ing with you nimrods on this forum. In fact, I find it hilarious that you cravens wouldn’t even have the "juevos" to say this to his face. I think you fags have a thing for him, thus can’t seem to shake him from your thoughts. Get a life. Better yet, do something better with your free time. Maybe go back to school? I’m sure they have slower classes, to accommodate your limited intellectual capacity. By the way, it’s spelled, imbecile.

“A couple of the things you say are true. He is the youngset of the command staff and he has a Juris Doctorate, but thats about it.”

I love your grammar. I couldn’t imagine your vocabulary level. Do you grunt, or use actual words?

“He holds the rank of Captain really by default, but he did still make it to that rank. Some people are just good test takers.”

I know he may rub people (The few of you disgraces to the badge) the wrong way. Using proper grammar, addressing you with vocabulary beyond your normal 6th grade level, and following protocol to the letter may irritate your average good old boy in patrol. However, I assume that maybe one with your level of education can inform me on how a guy can make the rank of Captain “by default”? If he tested for it, did well, and there is an open slot, he earns it. What am I missing here? You say he tested well. That is usually an indication of being smart and studying hard. Not his fault you’re stupid and lazy. You want to make a difference? Work hard and get promoted! Then you can run the department. I’m sure the mayor would love to have Rosco P. Coltrane and his dimwitted posse take charge of PPPD.

“I am one of the people who you reference who is still on the road writing tickets, but that doesn't make me less of a man than DR. I choose to be where I am.”

I’m not questioning your masculinity, with you writing tickets and playing grab ass with scumbag criminals. In fact, I respect those who tangle with law breakers. However, I do question your lack of drive and sour grapes mentality toward those who outshine you. You said you choose to be where you are. Let’s be realistic. That’s like a garbage man saying he’d rather stay slinging trash than be the mayor. You are where you are because of a lack of motivation.

“Although he is young, he isn't young enough to change his ways - he has proven that time and again.”

Why would DR change his ways? To make you losers happy? DR's “way” has lead to rapid advancement and support from his superiors.

“Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to put up with him for a long time.”

Maybe you could check to see if McDonalds is hiring. Suck it up, baby!

“Thank G-d that we actually do have some leaders here, most of which are only Sgts.”

I bet most of them aren’t ill-informed whiners like you. Last time I looked, Capt. trumps Sgt.

08-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Dude, that was actually a pretty funny post. Although I am surprised that you pulled your head out of Dan's lap long enough to put it together. Say whatever you want about your hero, but the fact is that he is hated, has NO respect from ANYONE below him or equal to him and the only 2 people who even tolerate him (Lord know why) is the Chief and A/C. And there are a few who have stood up to him and said these types of things to his face. No doubt that as soon as he gets a chance he will get even with them cause that is how he is.

As soon as you can name just three people who respect the guy with the rank of Sgt or below, then you can say what a great leader this A-Hole is. You can pick any other person in the command staff and list off a roster of people who respect them. Good luck doing that with DR. I'll even start you off with your first one for Dan - Cerino. I doubt you will find another. That should say it all.

I would much rather be out there writing tickets and have real friends than go home and not be able to look at myself in the mirror each night. He just might be the smartest person in the State of Florida (he'll tell you that), but it must truly hurt that he has zero respect.

I'll standby for those other two names.

08-20-2008, 01:34 PM
You’re missing the point. I doubt DR cares if he’s liked by unmotivated babies who ***** about him. If someone blasted me on a daily basis, I wouldn’t go to lengths to earn their favor either. You few turds on the department have a grudge against him for some sort of past punitive action. I’m sure it was an issue where you think you wouldn’t get caught, but did. Being that you’re too cowardly to actually confront him, you resort to crying on this website. You mention how “a few” have stood up to him. It’s funny how you didn’t include yourself as one of these folks.

If you want to stand on your little soap box and say he’s hated, then fine. You win! DR doesn’t win Mr. Congeniality of PPPD. However, it doesn’t change the fact that those who make the decisions support what DR does, and will continue to promote him. I love how you’re so mystified by how the Chief and the A/C tolerate him. Could it be that they respect him, because DR doesn’t take s&%t from lazy **** bags with badges like you?

I love that you think he doesn’t have friends. Just because he takes you to task for your stupidity at work, doesn’t mean his personal life isn’t filled with loving and supportive friends. You’d be surprised. However, I do question your pool of friends. I don’t know how you have the time to pull yourself away from the computer long enough to make any. I mean, is this your sole focus in life? Do you wake up and say to yourself, “Man, I’ve got to post more trash about my fellow officers. That will make me feel good about myself.”

Listen, I feel for ya’. You look around and most of your peers are at least five years younger. You’re still driving a cruiser, while the people you started with now have unmarked cars, and have moved on. It must be tough to admit that your lack of drive and intellect cost you rank advancement. Consequently, it’s easy to focus negative energy on a big target who is most likely younger, and is realistically way more successful than you. So, I hear what you’re saying. It sucks, and it’s not fair. Hell, you’re an American hero, and should be able to do whatever you want. I’m sure when you were younger; you saw an episode of Miami Vice where Crockett mouths off to Castillo and thought that was how police work was conducted. I mean, who needs a chain of command or protocol when you’re out there battling evil-doers.

08-20-2008, 02:46 PM
That is 100% written by Rakofsky.
Hey Dan, calm down- save the arguments for the courtroom and the "court reporters". I am sure you will impress all "with your prowess". Just keep believing that you have meaningful and fulfilling relationships outside of all of the "lazy **** bags with badges" who work under you. Tell all of your "good friends" outside of policework how you are a CAPTAIN and that you are the "big cheese" in the department.
We are all very thrilled that Rahinsky did your dad a favor by hiring you. Your leadership is mesmerizing and hopefully someone will write a textbook about you and how to be a leader.
Did you even pass the bar?
When are you leaving?

08-20-2008, 04:24 PM
"That is 100% written by Rakofsky."

You keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself. Hey maybe you can further this juvenile display, by writing stuff about those you dislike on the bathroom stalls in the department? However, this requires writing; a fine motor skill that may be beyond your functional capacity.

I can’t believe you dim witted pussies are in law enforcement.

08-20-2008, 05:49 PM

You keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about yourself. Hey maybe you can further this juvenile display, by writing stuff about those you dislike on the bathroom stalls in the department? However, this requires writing; a fine motor skill that may be beyond your functional capacity.

Oh, how your true colors come out. Real nice. Spoken just like someone who has never been a cop but wants so bad for everyone to think that he has. Quit pretending to be something that you are not and go chase ambulances.

08-21-2008, 09:29 AM
I remember when there was a draft for the miltary. I remember hearing of people that would go to college or move to Canada to avoid fighting for this country. I recall those that were drafted, would strive (kissed azz) to move up in the ranks so they wouldn't do things that would cause them to even break a sweat. DR is that same type of person. That's exactly why he has no respect PERIOD

08-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Are we done with the patrol pity party?

In the spirit of David Letterman, I constructed a, “Why I hate DR” top ten countdown. I hope I captured the essence of your dislike towards DR. If you’re illiterate, maybe you can have a Sgt. read it aloud for you.

Number Ten:
He’s a mean man who makes me upset.

Number Nine:
He makes me follow the rules and is a poopy head.

Number Eight:
No one from the low IQ club likes him because he’s mean.

Number Seven:
He’s an elitist, my boss, and I don’t like it because he’s mean to me.

Number Six:
We don’t like some slick kid rocking our boat; even if the boat is full of holes with no motor.

Number Five:
He prefers to use his brain to perform his job. What an idiot!

Number Four:
I wish PPPD was like dodge ball back in elementary school. I would be captain, then!

Number Three:
Did I mention DR is a mean guy and no one in my Hazzard County fan club likes him?

Number Two:
I think DR uses sorcery to keep his job. I wish David Copperfield was my boss. Hell, I’d even opt for David Blaine over DR.

And the Number One reason why I hate DR is!
If there was another Vietnam, he’d still be my boss.
:snicker:

08-21-2008, 05:58 PM
"If there was another Vietnam, he’d still be my boss."

Not for long. He'd be fragged. Now go wipe your chin Barry, it's pathetic.

08-21-2008, 11:05 PM
ANSWER THIS:

WHO DID NOT MAKE PROBATION IN MIRAMAR?

WHO DID NOT MAKE PROBATION IN DADE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD POLICE?

WHO DID NOT MAKE PROBATION WITH FHP AUXILLIARY?

WHO GOT CAUGHT CHEATING ON A TEST AND WAS THROWN OUT OF THE SECRET SERVICE?

THE ANSWERS ARE __________________________________________?

DREB PLEASE DONT ANSWER

08-22-2008, 04:22 AM
WHY IS IT THAT MY RESPONSES KEEP GETTING DELETED?

08-22-2008, 04:24 AM

I SIMPLY SAID THAT THERE'S LEADERS AND THERE'S THOSE THAT WISH TO LEAD!!!! RUN INTO A GUN BATTLE WITH DR AT THE HELM AND SEE WHO FOLLOWS....

08-22-2008, 04:32 AM

I SIMPLY SAID THAT THERE'S LEADERS AND THERE'S THOSE THAT WISH TO LEAD!!!! RUN INTO A GUN BATTLE WITH DR AT THE HELM AND SEE WHO FOLLOWS....

MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE WAS MUCH BETTER. THEN AGAIN I'M JUST A PEE-ON WITH MINIMAL SCHOOLING, UNLIKE SOME OF THE COWARDS I KNOW.
LEADERSHIP IS NOT LEARNED BY WHAT YOUR'E TAUGHT. IT'S MADE BY EXPERIENCE!!!!!

08-22-2008, 05:43 AM

I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SUCH A BOOB.. I SHOULD'VE GONE TO COLLEGE INSTEAD OF FIGHTING FOR THIS COUNTRY. THINK ABOUT THAT COMMENT AND LET IT SINK IN!!!!!
THESE PENCIL PUSHERS (LIKE DR) ARE A DIME A DOZEN.
THAT'S ALL HE'LL EVER BE!!!!!

08-22-2008, 05:49 AM

I SAW D.R.'S PHONE NUMBER ON THE MEN'S BATHROOM STALL. SOMEBODY HAD THE "FINE MOTOR SKILLS" TO PUT THAT THERE.

08-22-2008, 09:51 PM
WHO CAUSED 911? Terrorists

WHO DID NOT STEER THE EXXON VALDEZ CORRECTLY RESULTING IN THE SHIP RUNNING AGROUND? Joe Hazelwood

WHO CAUSED THE HINDENBURG TO IGNITE IN A BALL OF FLAME? Lightning/God

WHO WAS BEHIND THE KENNEDY ASSASINATION? Oswald, according to the Warren Commission

WHO KILLED JR? No one killed him - he didn't die - but he was shot by Kristin, his wife Sue Ellen's sister.

Do I win a prize? You're a douche bag. Oh, and that couch you mention, make sure you wipe the DNA stains off the back. It would be embarrassing for you to find Dan's DNA on it Ed.

08-23-2008, 02:40 AM
Captain Larry D, where are you. Your D.R captain is getting slammed and you are awful quiet these days. Are you o.k. This has to be E.B saying all this good stuff about D.R. I can assure you it's not ex-sgt E.L.

08-23-2008, 04:30 AM
"Why are we talking about military service? Is this a presidential election? You chose one path after high school; he chose another. So what? If you want to get particular, I’m sure none of you three tools who blast DR on this forum used their GI Bill benefits post military service. Like everything else in your life, you let opportunity pass you by in favor of hanging out, building castles out of beer cans, growing mustaches, or getting barbed wire tattoos on your arm. "

How blind you are. I chose to physically bust my rump to better myself and broaden my horizons by joining the military. I was paid in the form of a G.I. bill which went directly to my college since my family was not blessed with money. Even with the G.I. bill, I spent years getting myself out of debt. I grew up on government cheese and food stamps. I was always made fun of in school because I had a card that had to be punched everytime I wanted to eat.
You will never know the pains I've gone through to get where I am now. Don't you ever accuse me of wasting away money to make "castles out of beer cans". I've busted my azz a hell of a lot more than Danno ever will.
Reading to learn is one thing. Walking thirty miles with eighty pounds on your back and sleeping in a tent for a week is another way to learn. I really think saying I've walked the thirty miles with eighty pounds on my back will get a hell of a lot more respect than "well I read Catcher and the rye by J.D. Salinger".

08-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Captain Larry D, where are you. Your D.R captain is getting slammed and you are awful quiet these days. Are you o.k. This has to be E.B saying all this good stuff about D.R. I can assure you it's not ex-sgt E.L.

LD threw DR and TM under the bus when it served his purpose, he's DG's arse puppet now. Have you seen those two kanoodling together for the past few weeks? BFF's!

And by the way, Catcher in the Rye is a great book. I doubt DR understood much of the social significance of that book.

08-23-2008, 08:23 PM
word is that our fav capt is going to be reassigned to admin.

please, please, please, please, please.....

Who is the favorite Captain?

08-24-2008, 05:14 AM
“How blind you are. I chose to physically bust my rump to better myself and broaden my horizons by joining the military. I was paid in the form of a G.I. bill which went directly to my college since my family was not blessed with money. Even with the G.I. bill, I spent years getting myself out of debt. I grew up on government cheese and food stamps. I was always made fun of in school because I had a card that had to be punched everytime I wanted to eat.
You will never know the pains I've gone through to get where I am now. Don't you ever accuse me of wasting away money to make "castles out of beer cans". I've busted my azz a hell of a lot more than Danno ever will.
Reading to learn is one thing. Walking thirty miles with eighty pounds on your back and sleeping in a tent for a week is another way to learn. I really think saying I've walked the thirty miles with eighty pounds on my back will get a hell of a lot more respect than "well I read Catcher and the rye by J.D. Salinger".”

This is the funniest post I have ever read. The part about the gov’t cheese had me in tears. I wish a violin was playing in the background when I read this. LOL!

I love how you orchestrate this dramatic “Whoa is me” rant, about the anguish you felt when being made fun of during your youth. One would think that if they grew up with adversity and financial obstacles, yet persevered; that they would be have a positive outlook, free of petty blogging retaliation. I guess “broadening your horizons” ends when it comes to jealousy of others.

I assume you feel your past was harder fraught than Dan’s because you chose to eat MREs and live in a tent while he lived in a college study hall. I’m sure you worked hard. Congrats. Welcome to the real world. Dan didn’t get where he is by not working. I find it absolutely hilarious that you haters think he used magic or some sort of parlor trick to be Captain.

“I really think saying I've walked the thirty miles with eighty pounds on my back will get a hell of a lot more respect than "well I read Catcher and the rye by J.D. Salinger".”

I’m glad you feel good about serving the country. However, I would expect a little more maturity and bravery from a prior military guy than blasting someone under the guise of anonymity. Pretty sad.

It’s also disappointing that you make fun of someone for being well read and literate. That’s actually very retarded. Maybe you should read, “Catcher in the Rye” or any piece of literature beyond your subscription to “The Advocate”.

08-24-2008, 06:52 AM
Its pretty obvious that D.R. is writing this bulls**t. Typical elitist attitude D.R. Your much better than us Dan because you got your law degree! Your gonna move farther up the chain then any of us. Good job! Is that what you needed to hear? Good job your A LAWYER. I'm sure after you retire you'll go on to practice law and get the scumbags WE put away, out of jail. But at the end of the day you still don't have our respect. At the end of the day you still have no honor. And when it really counts, when we really need your loyalty, when we really need you to have our back, we know that you'll be there right behind us.......to backstab us. You've made a huge academic accomplishment Dano, but your leadership still sucks. And thats something even you can't hide. Great job though!

08-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Real quick for those a**holes talking s**t about Ed Barry. I hate D.R. just like the next guy but don't hate on Ed for having loyalty. Without a doubt in my mind Ed Barry is one of, if not the best Sergeant in Pines. I know that man will have my back for anything, no matter what goes down. The fact that he has a little character and doesn't bad mouth his chain of command says alot about himself. I only hope that I can be as good an officer as him..... By the way D.R. your still a back stabber!

08-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey Dan, I found a good peice of literary work. This deserves a pulitzer prize for honest reporting. They should print this in your monthy queer law newsletter for graduates who bought their degree.

A paradoy of the recent article that rings a lot of truth. Read carefully.

Pembroke Pines police captain earns degree at NSU Law School

June 22, 2008

As a rule, Dan Rakofsky wears many hats and writes many people up. But now the musician, photographer, father and Pembroke Pines Police Department captain has another one — lawyer.

A recent graduate of Nova Southeastern University's Law School, Rakofsky, 38, has worked in law enforcement for 18 years, yet has no experience as a "road cop".

"I always knew I wanted to further my education," he said. A police chief advised him that since he would never be a true cop, to pursue a law degree if he wanted to climb higher in administration, and Rakofsky decided to take on the challenge.

With no preparation, Rakofsky took the Law School Admission Test and did well enough to get into Nova's law program for working professionals.

"I got a lot of different reactions," he said. "Most people said 'we really don't care what you do' and a few others said 'You are xxxxx. That's so much work.'"

Rakofsky enrolled in 2004. Four grueling years, a $100,000 investment and hours of studying later, he has his law degree in hand.

So what's next?

"That's the million-dollar question," Rakofsky said. "But I think it's an incredibly flexible and useful degree. It will probably involve putting good cops on the stand and seeing if I can get their words turned around and then bury them. I have become pretty good at that over the years"

Ken Hall, assistant chief with the Pembroke Pines Police Department, said the department already is benefiting from Rakofsky's schooling.

"With his training and formal education in law, we are all hoping that he leaves much sooner than he originally planned," Hall said. "None of us are very proud of Dan on the command staff. He's not a very conscientious police officer, and his heart's rarely in the right place, and his head's only occasionally in the right place."

With a penchant for catching employees doing something wrong, Rakofsky said he probably will practice employment law in some capacity but continue with police work until he's eligible for retirement in five years; much to the dismay of the entire department.

As captain of Late Watch operations, Rakofsky micro-manages more than 100 officers who work the shifts from 3 p.m. to 8 a.m.

"their job is protecting the life and property in the city and mine is to write them up for even the smallest violation of policy," he said. "I'm on call whatever hours I'm not at work, seven days a week … I enjoy the discipline factor of my rank and the perceived power that it affords me. It's a great police department because I get away with it over and over again."

Law enforcement is not a stretch for Rakofsky, the oldest of five boys, who grew up looking out for his younger siblings.

"I kind of protected the rest. I was expected to be responsible," he said. "A career in law enforcement spoke to who I essentially was: a protector. My job at the police department is to protect the public, much like I used to protect as a big brother. Well, anyway that is what it supposed to be like. There are many professional police officers who work underneath me who know what police work is all about. I cannot say that I am not envious of them. Once I realized that I didn't have what it takes to be a real cop , I decided to go the management route. If I can't be one of them, then maybe I can get respect because of my rank."

Rakofsky sees his law degree as an extension of that "paper-rank power".

"I identify with it in the same way. The basic role of lawyers is to help people with the law and burn cops by twisting the truth around on them," he said. "And as a police captain, it gives me more tools in my toolbox. At the end of the day, I realized that it is all about me."

08-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Real quick for those a**holes talking s**t about Ed Barry. I hate D.R. just like the next guy but don't hate on Ed for having loyalty. Without a doubt in my mind Ed Barry is one of, if not the best Sergeant in Pines. I know that man will have my back for anything, no matter what goes down. The fact that he has a little character and doesn't bad mouth his chain of command says alot about himself. I only hope that I can be as good an officer as him..... By the way D.R. your still a back stabber!

You messed up a little, he has NO character, not a little. Character is what you do when no one is looking, and I've heard him bad mouth the chain plenty, always behind their back. And that little "what did I really do in the Army thing" and "why was I really thrown out of the Secret Service thing" will always be his achilles heel, not to mention that he wasn't even qualified to take the Sgt.'s exam because he didn't have enough time (Four years of CONTINUOUS service) but was given a pass by Pat Lynn...yeah, those things speak volumes about character. If you want to trust your back to that guy, be my guest.

08-25-2008, 05:49 AM

You messed up a little, he has NO character, not a little. Character is what you do when no one is looking, and I've heard him bad mouth the chain plenty, always behind their back. And that little "what did I really do in the Army thing" and "why was I really thrown out of the Secret Service thing" will always be his achilles heel, not to mention that he wasn't even qualified to take the Sgt.'s exam because he didn't have enough time (Four years of CONTINUOUS service) but was given a pass by Pat Lynn...yeah, those things speak volumes about character. If you want to trust your back to that guy, be my guest.

Ignorance is bliss......for some people. You obviously don't know Ed and you obviously have never worked under his supervision. Had you actually ever REALLY worked with him you might learn a thing or two about law enforcement and alot about honor. I'd walk into the Gates of hell with Ed and know that he would have my back. He's a stand up guy and so is Pat Lynn whos doing a great job in Davie now.

08-25-2008, 01:30 PM
I love these posts. They’re all the same. “We don’t like DR because he’s mean to us. He gets no respect because he didn’t spend 20+ years on the street. He writes us up when we screw up; what a jerk. We would like him better if he served in the military.” Blah blah blah blah!

Seriously, this is such a broken record. As always, you pussies hide behind this forum to whine. It’s sad that you bone smugglers are obsessed with your boss. Is that all you think about? Do you derive happiness being a jealous ignoramus?

I’m sure when DR asks you to do anything at work it’s, “Yes boss! Anything you say, boss!”

Now go home and get your f'ing shine box!

08-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Wow, what happened to the poll as the best Captain. It sure was deleted by the Mod. LD had a slight edge of DR from the bottom of the list. LD has thrown TM and DR under the bus, well thats his way. DR I rate you just above him, but you both are useless.

08-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Its pretty obvious that D.R. is writing this bulls**t. Typical elitist attitude D.R. Your much better than us Dan because you got your law degree! Your gonna move farther up the chain then any of us. Good job! Is that what you needed to hear? Good job your A LAWYER. I'm sure after you retire you'll go on to practice law and get the scumbags WE put away, out of jail. But at the end of the day you still don't have our respect. At the end of the day you still have no honor. And when it really counts, when we really need your loyalty, when we really need you to have our back, we know that you'll be there right behind us.......to backstab us. You've made a huge academic accomplishment Dano, but your leadership still sucks. And thats something even you can't hide. Great job though!

It's not just D.R. writing this hogwash. There's at least two others, one being an ex-army clerk.
What a kiss arse!!!! (Possibly a moderator)
At least be vested before you decide to defend someone within this agency.
And remember, "anonymity will only give you honesty".

08-28-2008, 04:38 PM
he makes a helluva target for phones.

08-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Just wondering why two posts were deleted. They did not violate any term. The MODERATOR has to be DR or LD. The truth hurts. You both are still not worthy of wearing the badge. Thats a given.

08-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Just wondering why two posts were deleted. They did not violate any term. The MODERATOR has to be DR or LD. The truth hurts. You both are still not worthy of wearing the badge. Thats a given.

I read them (prior to being deleted) and I must concur, that they said nothing different than what the the Rako lovers STILL have on this post.

08-29-2008, 03:13 AM
AFTER WATCHING TONIGHT'S DNC I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION...

OBAMA = A POLITICAL, SHORT TIMER, ERUDITE.

RAKO= WANNABE POLITICAL FIGURE, SHORT TIMER, AND OCCASIONALLY WELL SPOKEN (UNLESS TELLING A STORY THAT INCLUDES RACIALLY DEROGATORY LANGUAGE).

I NOW PRESENT TO YOU RAKOBAMA!!!!!

08-29-2008, 03:31 AM
[quote="Got jealousy?":2t2wmnm8]"anonymity will only give you honesty".

Spoken like a true *****. So you have the inability of being honest when dealing with someone face to face? Good to know that your non-integrity having ass wears a badge. Honestly, you’re probably the type of coward who vandalizes people’s property when you dislike them. The lack of bravery in this forum floors me. Enjoy life as complaining, sniveling, jealous, shiftless losers.

That's funny how you call me a "*****" when you're the DR *****. I hope the flattery and sucking up works out for ya.

It’s too bad I don’t work for him, thus negating the possibility of being his *****, or having any reason to “suck up” as you would say. I’m sure if I was a patrol guy who followed protocol, and acted in the department’s best interest, that he and I would have no problems. You on the other hand probably act as if rules and regulations do not apply. Sorry pal; you’re not riding a horse named Silver, and your buddy isn’t Tonto. So be a good ***** and do your job.[/quote:2t2wmnm8]

"that he and I would have no problems"

BINGO!!!!DING DING DING DING THANKS SERGEANT. AT LEAST I KNOW YOU'RE VESTED AND I CAN SOMEWHAT ACCEPT YOUR ESCHEWED FROM REALITY POSTS.
BY THE WAY, YOUR LONG E-MAILS THAT YOU SEND OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS..... ARE HARDLY EVER READ. IF WE WERE A SMALL CITY THAT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING ON, THEN FINE. ONLY CAU, SRO'S AND ADMIN HAVE THE TIME TO READ THESE ARTICLES. ROAD PATROL (WHICH WILL BE OUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE) HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO TIME (NAMELY CHARLIE SHIFT) TO READ THESE LENGTHY E-MAILS. HOW ABOUT TRYING TO SHORTEN 'EM UP?

08-29-2008, 05:12 AM
"Oh, and that couch you mention, make sure you wipe the DNA stains off the back. It would be embarrassing for you to find Dan's DNA on it Ed."

There you go fantasizing about Dan again. First it was the desire to get his phone number, and now you’re mentioning his “DNA”! Seriously, I think that maybe you should switch departments. Maybe Key West is taking applicants? I’m sure you would be great at cleaning up the mean streets of the Conch Republic. This way you can get your dose of man on man action while on duty! I’m sure the “Friends of Dorothy” would love to have one of their own on patrol. Go for it, you badge-wearing gizz guzzler!

Why is it that most of your responses are "queer" in nature? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Should I open that closet door for you?

08-29-2008, 05:18 AM
"Oh, and that couch you mention, make sure you wipe the DNA stains off the back. It would be embarrassing for you to find Dan's DNA on it Ed."

There you go fantasizing about Dan again. First it was the desire to get his phone number, and now you’re mentioning his “DNA”! Seriously, I think that maybe you should switch departments. Maybe Key West is taking applicants? I’m sure you would be great at cleaning up the mean streets of the Conch Republic. This way you can get your dose of man on man action while on duty! I’m sure the “Friends of Dorothy” would love to have one of their own on patrol. Go for it, you badge-wearing gizz guzzler!

Your "Friends of Dorothy" comment will only be understood by two people. Those that are into that life style, and those that listen to Howard Stern (since it was just on last week with George Tekei). I'm thinking you probably don't have satellite radio.

08-29-2008, 05:50 AM
"anonymity will only give you honesty".

Spoken like a true *****. So you have the inability of being honest when dealing with someone face to face? Good to know that your non-integrity having ass wears a badge. Honestly, you’re probably the type of coward who vandalizes people’s property when you dislike them. The lack of bravery in this forum floors me. Enjoy life as complaining, sniveling, jealous, shiftless losers.

I say things on here "anonymously" because these cowards (much like yourself) will only do the following after I confront them with their shortcomings:
A- Put my comments on paper causing an I.A. (like a "*****") or,
B- Change for a little while and revert back to their idiot ways.

As much as you'd like to think otherwise, yes I have brought up their deficencies to their faces. Unlike them, I have accepted their critiques of me, and have changed.
I will admit that posts on forums like this are somewhat childish. But when you've tried everything else without results, this site seems to be the only way to get things through to them.

08-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Maybe some of you will figure out who this is; doesn't really matter. But I have to say something directly to the person who is taking shots at Diaco. I will say that some of us had our reservations when he came back to the road, we just weren't sure what to expect. However, we all quickly saw that Larry has stepped up to the plate and has proven that he is a leader and is here for the officers and sergeants under him. I cannot find anyone (with the exception of maybe one Sgt) who is not absolutely happy that Larry is the Captain over Dayshift. I think the biggest thing that Larry brings is fairness. You know that if Larry is going to get in your a-- (which is rare) then you have done something to deserve it. Honestly, the only guy that I can remember who had a problem with Diaco is Ikalina. And wasn't he a bastion of credibility?

Whoever it is throwing right hooks at Larry, you have no idea what you are talking about. It is finally a real treat to have some leadership on the road. Hopefully some other captains will take Larry's lead and follow his example. If you have an issue with the man, grow some cajones and talk to him. Well, unless you are already retired and driving a security golf cart for a living.

To Captain Diaco: You are doing a great job and you have the full support of the officers on day shift. Keep doing exactly what you are doing.

Lastly, whoever is taking shots at Sgt. Barry: you are a complete idiot. You talk about history that you have no idea about, and it shouldn't make a bit of difference anyway. Not many of us here had the balls to serve our country in uniform, let alone do what he did. We only have a handful of Sgt's who are actually worth a s--t and who would put thier ass on the line for their officers. Sgt. Barry is one of those few. I assure you that he is not a kiss a--, far from it actually. If you want to know the truth about EB, just ask the guys who work for him and any of the FTO's. Sgt. Barry, keep doing exactly what you are doing and teach the other Sgt's.

08-30-2008, 03:21 PM
We know you made this last post and Ed, it was well written except I too am on Bravo, have been here more than 15 years and know the real story. Much has been said about two Captains and the fact is that most of it is true. I do respect you Ed and believe you are one of the better Sgt's, but please don't insult the rest of us in believing and backing the Captains that are mentioned in this post on "How come this made the paper" . Keep up the good work Ed, but don't ever believe that either of these Captain's have your back. Be Careful

08-31-2008, 03:55 AM
BlahBlahBlahSSDD,BlahBlahBlahSSDD,BlahBlahBlahSSDD ,BlahBlahBlahSSDD

Can anyone come up with an original thought, or at least something that isn't common knowledge, on here.

LD and DR are old news. Now EB, hes' prime for the picking, but even he's getting worn out.

08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
LD is awesome and he has your back. Noone can bring up anything that LD has done to personaly go after someone to hurt them. This is unlike that other captian on road patrol who does this on a regular basis. And I would work for EB anyday. He has proven time and again that he has our backs. So yes - LD and EB are old news, but DR keeps himself in the spotlight. He can't help himself.
None of them are the problem- the problem is much higher than anyone mentioned as they let people like DR and others get away with BS time and again. So who gives a crap, just come and collect your paycheck, know who you can trust (LD, EB, etc) know who you have to watch out for (DR) and go home to your loved ones.

08-31-2008, 08:08 PM
"LD is awesome and he has your back. Noone can bring up anything that LD has done to personaly go after someone to hurt them."

SFSH just called and said they would like you to return to your ward. They also said your anal glaucoma was not treatable.

09-01-2008, 03:16 AM
"LD is awesome and he has your back. Noone can bring up anything that LD has done to personaly go after someone to hurt them."

SFSH just called and said they would like you to return to your ward. They also said your arse glaucoma was not treatable.

Fair enough. I agree with posting anonymously because of people like DR. But tell me who LD shafted that did not actually do it to him or herself. You are posting without any chance of reprucussion so put some initials or circumstances of who LD ****ed over. The garbage that is brought up happened nearly 20 years ago. The man has proven himself in the DB and now on the road as having leadership. The true litmus test is what the Sgts and officers think of him and I have yet to hear anyone on days or from the DB say anything negative. To the contrary, everything has been quite positive. So until you come up with some names or circumstances, you are nothing but a bag of hot air.

09-01-2008, 03:01 PM
“AFTER WATCHING TONIGHT'S DNC I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION...

RAKO= WANNABE POLITICAL FIGURE, SHORT TIMER, AND OCCASIONALLY WELL SPOKEN (UNLESS TELLING A STORY THAT INCLUDES RACIALLY DEROGATORY LANGUAGE).

I NOW PRESENT TO YOU RAKOBAMA!!!!!”

How did you make that connection? You having Rako on the brain on a continuous basis is either really sad or very creepy. On my time away from work, the last person who comes to mind is my boss, and he’s 15 times more arrogant than DR. Why don’t you keep your mind occupied in other ways. Perhaps you could go shopping for a new fanny pack?

“As much as you'd like to think otherwise, yes I have brought up their deficencies to their faces. Unlike them, I have accepted their critiques of me, and have changed.”

You have to change because your dumb ass was probably violating protocol. I’m sure they gave you some sort of manual, but like your other two buddies who post trash on here, your limited reading ability hindered your understanding of department policy. You brought up deficiencies? Do you mean like, “Capt. Rakofski, you’re mean to me and it hurts my feelings.” Suck it up, little girl.

“I will admit that posts on forums like this are somewhat childish. But when you've tried everything else without results, this site seems to be the only way to get things through to them.”

Yes, these postings are absolutely childish. The fact that you think someone like DR would even read this and actually change his leadership style based on the rambling of three uneducated, unmotivated, disgruntled cowards, is a short-sighted assumption. Judging by your posts, it appears that there have been no positive results since you started posing on LEO affairs. I’m not an expert, but it would seem that you’re wasting your time.

“Your "Friends of Dorothy" comment will only be understood by two people. Those that are into that life style, and those that listen to Howard Stern (since it was just on last week with George Tekei).”

Well, I hear you fags throw that term around a lot while wasting time at the station. One has to wonder what you turd burglars do with each other while out there on patrol.

“Why is it that most of your responses are "queer" in nature? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Should I open that closet door for you?”

First, I think that is what you understand. Secondly, you offering to open a “door” for me sounds like sexual harassment. Please, keep your gay leanings at home.

Alright *****es, go back to work. The PPPD pity party is over.

09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
[quote="Please Return":3mq9d5l2]"LD is awesome and he has your back. Noone can bring up anything that LD has done to personaly go after someone to hurt them."

SFSH just called and said they would like you to return to your ward. They also said your arse glaucoma was not treatable.

Fair enough. I agree with posting anonymously because of people like DR. But tell me who LD shafted that did not actually do it to him or herself. You are posting without any chance of reprucussion so put some initials or circumstances of who LD ****ed over. The garbage that is brought up happened nearly 20 years ago. The man has proven himself in the DB and now on the road as having leadership. The true litmus test is what the Sgts and officers think of him and I have yet to hear anyone on days or from the DB say anything negative. To the contrary, everything has been quite positive. So until you come up with some names or circumstances, you are nothing but a bag of hot air.[/quote:3mq9d5l2]

I'm glad you're happy with him. Just don't drink the grape kool aid when it's offered. Stay safe. :wink:

09-01-2008, 08:19 PM
[quote="guest/":fsfzquaj][quote="Please Return":fsfzquaj]"LD is awesome and he has your back. Noone can bring up anything that LD has done to personaly go after someone to hurt them."

Fair enough. I agree with posting anonymously because of people like DR. But tell me who LD shafted that did not actually do it to him or herself. You are posting without any chance of reprucussion so put some initials or circumstances of who LD ****ed over. The garbage that is brought up happened nearly 20 years ago. The man has proven himself in the DB and now on the road as having leadership. The true litmus test is what the Sgts and officers think of him and I have yet to hear anyone on days or from the DB say anything negative. To the contrary, everything has been quite positive. So until you come up with some names or circumstances, you are nothing but a bag of hot air.[/quote:fsfzquaj]

I'm glad you're happy with him. Just don't drink the grape kool aid when it's offered. Stay safe. :wink:[/quote:fsfzquaj]

OR BETTER YET.....................DRINK A GALLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-01-2008, 09:32 PM
"But tell me who LD shafted that did not actually do it to him or herself. You are posting without any chance of reprucussion so put some initials or circumstances of who LD ****ed over"

Ask TM and DR. He threw them both under the bus when it served his purpose. Irrefutable facts, and recent history. They don't even talk to him now, hence the new alliance with DG.

Take off the rose colored glasses and step into the no spin zone!

09-01-2008, 10:01 PM

How did you make that connection? You having Rako on the brain on a continuous basis is either really sad or very creepy. On my time away from work, the last person who comes to mind is my boss, and he’s 15 times more arrogant than DR. Why don’t you keep your mind occupied in other ways. Perhaps you could go shopping for a new fanny pack?

“As much as you'd like to think otherwise, yes I have brought up their deficencies to their faces. Unlike them, I have accepted their critiques of me, and have changed.”

You have to change because your dumb ass was probably violating protocol. I’m sure they gave you some sort of manual, but like your other two buddies who post trash on here, your limited reading ability hindered your understanding of department policy. You brought up deficiencies? Do you mean like, “Capt. Rakofski, you’re mean to me and it hurts my feelings.” Suck it up, little girl.

“I will admit that posts on forums like this are somewhat childish. But when you've tried everything else without results, this site seems to be the only way to get things through to them.”

Yes, these postings are absolutely childish. The fact that you think someone like DR would even read this and actually change his leadership style based on the rambling of three uneducated, unmotivated, disgruntled cowards, is a short-sighted assumption. Judging by your posts, it appears that there have been no positive results since you started posing on LEO affairs. I’m not an expert, but it would seem that you’re wasting your time.

“Your "Friends of Dorothy" comment will only be understood by two people. Those that are into that life style, and those that listen to Howard Stern (since it was just on last week with George Tekei).”

Well, I hear you fags throw that term around a lot while wasting time at the station. One has to wonder what you turd burglars do with each other while out there on patrol.

“Why is it that most of your responses are "queer" in nature? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Should I open that closet door for you?”

First, I think that is what you understand. Secondly, you offering to open a “door” for me sounds like sexual harassment. Please, keep your gay leanings at home.

Just couldn't let it go could ya? Everything on here's been relatively quiet until you burst in with yet another response that took you a week to prepare. Just let it go, and accept the facts.

09-02-2008, 12:39 PM

Just couldn't let it go could ya? Everything on here's been relatively quiet until you burst in with yet another response that took you a week to prepare. Just let it go, and accept the facts.

I'll accept the fact that you're a whiney jealous *****. Cool?

09-03-2008, 03:05 PM

My response will come between 8 and 9 in the morning (whenever?) since that's when you like to post your baseless, idiotic, and feeble remarks. If I were a doctor and you considered that time frame your peak in cognitive abilities, I'd tell you flat out to sleep in. If that doesn't work, I double as a gynecologist.

09-04-2008, 06:51 PM

My response will come between 8 and 9 in the morning (whenever?) since that's when you like to post your baseless, idiotic, and feeble remarks. If I were a doctor and you considered that time frame your peak in cognitive abilities, I'd tell you flat out to sleep in. If that doesn't work, I double as a gynecologist.

I’ve read you message three times and it makes no sense. Perhaps you should get some sleep. Maybe you overstepped your grammatical abilities and the message was lost. Try simple words, so it may be easier for you to communicate.

09-05-2008, 02:44 AM
[quote="Check please":3cbjkrex]“AFTER WATCHING TONIGHT'S DNC I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION...

I’ve read you message three times and it makes no sense. Perhaps you should get some sleep. Maybe you overstepped your grammatical abilities and the message was lost. Try simple words, so it may be easier for you to communicate.[/quote:3cbjkrex]

Instead of "simple words" I'll dummy it up even more so you can understand. You're a PUZZY!!!!. Is that plain enough for ya? Oh, and by the way, it should be y-o-u-r (the second word after your contraction in the first paragraph). "Cool?"

09-05-2008, 02:53 PM
[quote="Check please":3dtylzs0]“AFTER WATCHING TONIGHT'S DNC I HAVE COME TO THIS CONCLUSION...

I’ve read you message three times and it makes no sense. Perhaps you should get some sleep. Maybe you overstepped your grammatical abilities and the message was lost. Try simple words, so it may be easier for you to communicate.

Instead of "simple words" I'll dummy it up even more so you can understand. You're a PUZZY!!!!. Is that plain enough for ya? Oh, and by the way, it should be y-o-u-r (the second word after your contraction in the first paragraph). "Cool?"[/quote:3dtylzs0]

Thanks for correcting my grammar. I’m glad numb nuts like you who use z’s to spell ***** are looking out for me.

09-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I forgot; this forum loves censorship.

09-05-2008, 09:19 PM
"My response will come between 8 and 9 in the morning (whenever?) since that's when you like to post your baseless, idiotic, and feeble remarks. If I were a doctor and you considered that time frame your peak in cognitive abilities, I'd tell you flat out to sleep in. If that doesn't work, I double as a gynecologist."

I'll bet you name is Dr. Dominic Fistalotta and you make house calls right? Just like your website says. Busted, you turd.

09-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Just to say that I had a long talk with Captain DR and I must say much was learned from this conversation. Having never worked under his supervision, I had no idea what kind of supervisor, what kind of officer, what kind of person he really is. Alot was learned from this conversation and even though I am still not sure where he stands on certain issues and other people who are of his same rank, I have to admit I came away impressed with his views on the current administration and of the department itself.. I suggest some of you who have been slamming him, ask to meet him or talk to him one on one and see who he really is. Things he said to me may be all lies, but things he said about others including some administrators is absoutely true. All in all, it was a very intersting conversation and I must say after viewing this site, some of you may have DR viewed wrong. Not that I like DR cause I honestly don't, but he stood up said some things that I was surprised he would say to me or anyone else. I commend you DR and now that I may have enlightened you about others, hopefully, you too will see the light and understand what it takes to get people to believe in you as I do now. Thanks DR for you time.

09-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Just to say that I had a long talk with Captain DR and I must say much was learned from this conversation. Having never worked under his supervision, I had no idea what kind of supervisor, what kind of officer, what kind of person he really is. Alot was learned from this conversation and even though I am still not sure where he stands on certain issues and other people who are of his same rank, I have to admit I came away impressed with his views on the current administration and of the department itself.. I suggest some of you who have been slamming him, ask to meet him or talk to him one on one and see who he really is. Things he said to me may be all lies, but things he said about others including some administrators is absoutely true. All in all, it was a very intersting conversation and I must say after viewing this site, some of you may have DR viewed wrong. Not that I like DR cause I honestly don't, but he stood up said some things that I was surprised he would say to me or anyone else. I commend you DR and now that I may have enlightened you about others, hopefully, you too will see the light and understand what it takes to get people to believe in you as I do now. Thanks DR for you time.

Go get a copy of Aesop's Fables and read the one about a wolf in sheeps clothing or the leopard who tries to change his spots. Maybe you'll be enlightened or get some idea of what's happening. Remember, it didn't turn out good in either story.

09-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Maybe he read the article in the PBA and took some of it to heart? Although most of us doubt it, I think that most of us would hope so.

09-22-2008, 05:51 PM
You can run, but you cannot hide Mr. Fistalotta...

If hackers in KY can get Gov. Palin...

11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/browar ... 5854.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/pembroke-pines/fl-pines-police-affair-20091105,0,75854.story)

02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
First time on leo affairs. I can't believe what a bunch of winy people we have in this dept. You make great money,have awesome benefits and generally don't have to deal with BS .
You little boys are lucky the PBA is here otherwise you'd still be working for BK.
People get into snags because of their own doing not because it's drawn out of a hat.
A lot of you have squeezed out of more garbage than I hate to think about and have put your own under the bus so quit with the self righteous attitudes.
You sound like the one's we have that are real Christians on Sunday and Easter.Hypocrites.
I'm not surprised when you get complaints considering you weren't brought up right . Steroids and tattoos don't make you bad and respect is earned not given.
Do some work and try to change this place instead of *****ing SARGE.Set an example so your people will stay positive not become you.
Hey FTOS teach the new guys without the negativity,we may get some good ones. God knows we're saddled with a bunch of crap.
I've got faults too but at least I recognize them.The brain functions better when it's not clouded by booze,weed and coke.Don't write back ,children. Raise your kids to be just like you squirmy little spoiled human (almost) human beings who will lie and complain and never do anything worth a damn in their life except raise, or get you to raise two ******* kids whose mommy and daddy can't be determined.
Your the kind who want a call answered anonymously a discount on everything and a break when your cheating wife gets a traffic ticket.
First and last time .