PDA

View Full Version : Mike Narganes

06-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Heard that mike is in Mercy Hospital in critical condition reference another heart attack???? If true mike I wish you well and our pryers are with you.

06-22-2008, 11:39 PM
yes its true..he is at mercy hospital...so anyone intrested in visiting is more than welcome to.mike is alwyas glad to see mpd faces

06-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Mike is at Mercy and is being treated for a heart condition but he can take calls and have visitors. He is not in critical condition,he is in a regular room but could use our prayers. He may need a device for his heart?
Guys,his experience is something we can all learn from.
The FOP insurance and Workers comp have been arguing about who should pay since his first heart attack,{work comp should} and he had not been receiving proper treatment due to the incompetence of work comp so if u r injured,make a report and stay on top of the Dr.'s and work comp at ALL times!
Good luck Mike and speedy recovery.

06-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Mike is at Mercy and is being treated for a heart condition but he can take calls and have visitors. He is not in critical condition,he is in a regular room but could use our prayers. He may need a device for his heart?
The FOP insurance and Workers comp have been arguing about who should pay since his first heart attack,{work comp should} and he had not been receiving proper treatment due to the incompetence of work comp so if u r injured,make a report and stay on top of the Dr.'s and work comp at ALL times!
Good luck Mike and speedy recovery.Maybe now our health Insurance will listen

06-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Mikey, we love you, hope you get better

06-23-2008, 01:29 AM
Mikey, we love you, hope you get better
I hope u get better soon and do what the M.D. says. By the way, ur Harley is parked waiting for u to ride it again. Dont make her wait too long. Keep up w/ur health mike and everyone else reading this message.

We need to stay on top of that.

Peace brother.

06-23-2008, 02:44 AM
No maybe you will listen and file the workers comp claim and follow through with it, that the lesson to be learned here.

06-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Good luck Mike and speedy recovery.Maybe now our health Insurance will listenWhy should they? DOn't you fools ever listen? This is covered under the Heart Bill as it should. Know the rules and hire a workman comp attorney. :roll:

06-23-2008, 12:24 PM
But you got to do the paperwork and follow through once a year don't be lazy then expect the health insurance to pay

06-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Mike is getting another 5 bypass operation, while the FOP and city were fighting; he could not get medicine so he heart started to die. 30 % working, regardless if any mistakes were made, it should not get this far. This issue needs to be brought up at the health trust, it’s not just mike, theirs others with the same problem.

06-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Mike we are praying for the best!

Alex

06-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Why didnt our FOP Health trust pay while the fighting was going on, then if it was w-comp, then the city would had to pay the trust. But, no, lets fight while the guy is dying, Health trust must change this, pay while its in the courts.

06-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Mike has to have the 5 bipasses again the first 5 did not take since he had no treatment and no meds. this is not going to be easy since this surgery is going to take 8 hours and is very delicate they need to be extreamly careful

the doctors gave him and 85% rate wich is great and a 20% rate if he does not have the surgery

please send prayers this way he needs them big time

the surgery will take place either on wed or thursday

Terry Narganes

06-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Terry,our hearts go out to Mikey,you and his family.
Seeing him down and searching for answers today broke my heart.It was a feeling of"There but for the grace of god go I"!
I wish there was more I could do for you guys but we know it's in Gods hand.
We will pray for him and for you. You are truly an Angel and a trooper.
Mike will have his surgery and as a true Flatliner,he will ride again.
I love u both and will always be there 4 you.
His brother,
Bert:.

06-24-2008, 02:13 AM
Terry,

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. I don't want to post my cell number here for the obvious reasons but if you call the south station at 305-643-7160 between 9 P and 7 and someone will get it for you.

My prayers are with Mikey and you.

06-24-2008, 03:28 AM
TERRY

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO RIDE THIS WAVE AGAIN. SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF BICKERING AS TO WHO IS GOING TO PAY. MIKE HAS ALREADY PAID WITH ALL HIS YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE TO MPD.

THIS REALLY UPSETS ME BECAUSE IT IS NOT NECESSARY. I WILL PRAY FOR HIM AGAIN AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, BERT HAS MY PHONE NUMBER. GOD BLESS.

NELSON

06-24-2008, 11:36 PM
TERRY

IT IS NOT FAIR THAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO RIDE THIS WAVE AGAIN. SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF BICKERING AS TO WHO IS GOING TO PAY. MIKE HAS ALREADY PAID WITH ALL HIS YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE TO MPD.

THIS REALLY UPSETS ME BECAUSE IT IS NOT NECESSARY. I WILL PRAY FOR HIM AGAIN AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, BERT HAS MY PHONE NUMBER. GOD BLESS.

NELSON

Nelson, why don't you provide MR or MR Narganes with your phone so they can call you if they need you. " Bert has your number" is not the answer. :twisted:

06-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Info On Mike Narganes:

Mike is getting operated Thursday Morning, it will be an 8 hour operation, they have to do the by-pass all over again. He is at Mercy Hospital. He does read LEO'S, so send him some love.

06-25-2008, 08:47 PM
hey mike mids is pulling for ya, hope to see ya soon enough

06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm praying for you Mike......as you use to say "TOP OF THE MORNIN"
Good Luck my Friend.

Jorge

06-26-2008, 02:03 AM
Mike you know that all of us in Traffic Homicide are thinking of you.

Alex

06-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Mike,

My thoughts are with you.
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.
You were a good cop in my crew years ago and I'm praying for you.
I'm keeping tabs on your issue with the City and the FOP Health Trust.
Hope they can resolve it soon.
Get better so I can see you in Crystal River next May.

Joe Longueira

06-26-2008, 08:16 AM
God Bless you Mike in your surgery. You and your family are certainly in my prayers. We'll see you when it's over.

06-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Mike's surgery a success. He is in icu ,QRU!!
Thank GOD.

06-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Thank GOD.

Amen! Praise God!

06-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Thank GOD.

Amen! Praise God!

06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Mike I knew you could do it. My thoughts and prayers have been with you. Take care and have a speedy recovery. My prayers go out to you and your family.

06-26-2008, 11:59 PM
it was funny to see celso taking ur gown mike..that was hilarious..thhought they were going to baker act u..ya nut...mike grt that u came back grt...now they need to correct that shlong issue of urs

06-27-2008, 12:00 AM
it was funny to see celso taking ur gown mike..that was hilarious..thhought they were going to baker act u..ya nut...mike grt that u came back grt...now they need to correct that shlong issue of urs

06-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Mike, hope you get well soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Good Luck

Carlos

06-28-2008, 12:35 AM
How do you feel now>???

06-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Mikey, how are you doing, your BLE 132 maggots want to know, we lOve you Mikey. Get well.

06-28-2008, 04:19 AM
Hope you get well soon my Mikey! My pryers are with you and your family..... Love you my brother!

NARGA
06-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Just to update everyone
Mike was taken of the resporator today and is in good spirits
he is still in icu so its limited visitors
he is still weak and still has drains and a special cathider ballon in his heart
he will probobly be moved to a regular room by monday morning then he will be able to have visitors. i will let you know what room he is in as soon as i find out
if anyone wants to find out his condition please call my cell since the hospital can not give out his condition under the hippa laws

I am prinitng out all the get well comments and emails so he can read when he gets healthier the last time it made him very happy so keep them comming

Thanks
Terry Narganes

06-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Speedy recovery Mike.

06-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Gordo I am glad you are doing better, get well soon, we are praying for a fast recovery.

Love you
GIL

06-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Mike,

Terry sent me your pic after the operation, you look good, will see you later.

Serg.

06-29-2008, 01:06 AM
ghood to hear that mike made it out grt...now its time to go and visit him at mercy....it is a good sign to see a fellow brother come by and say hi ..does a grt deal to someones health.. so if your working or somewhere close to the hosp give him a visit

06-29-2008, 06:22 AM
FINO

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE LORD IS STILL PERFORMING MIRACLES AND ANSWERING PRAYERS. GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING GREAT. YOU WILL GET STRONGER AND BETTER.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

06-29-2008, 02:57 PM
well any updates, has he been moved from icu yet?...plz provide info

06-29-2008, 02:58 PM
not yet, the tubes were removed, he's sitting up, and talking, should be in a romm soon.

06-29-2008, 03:13 PM
God bless you!

NARGA
06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
i would like to thank everyone that has posted and called me and prayed for us

mike is still in icu but no more tubes of any kind

today he sat up and ate his first meal since thursday and is walking a bit

he is still in icu but he does welcome visitors the hospital has been informed that units will be passing by at all hours to please let them in

the only time no visitors is from 630 pm till 830pm they are doing there shift change at that time

again thank you all so much for everything you are doing for us

terry narganes

06-30-2008, 04:55 AM
I WENT BY AND SAW MIKE TONIGHT. HE IS UNCOMFORTABLE BUT MANAGED TO MAKE ME LAUGH. HIS SENSE OF HUMOR WILL MAKE HIM STRONG.

NELSON

06-30-2008, 12:29 PM
let this all be alesson to all of you. All of you that are waiting because you have no life other than MPD. Get out while you can enjoy your retirment why are so many of you hanging on clinging on retire and enjoy your life get out while you are still young enough and healthy enough to enjoy life. Dont be A John Buhrmaster or so many of the other that just staty and stay get on with your life

06-30-2008, 09:52 PM
can somone who works A shift open an account at the credit union

07-01-2008, 01:31 AM
What paperwork is needed to open an account under someone's name

gypsy33
07-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Just to let everyone know mike was moved out of icu today to a regular room

he is in room 5116 he is alloud visitors and is welcoming them

he is walking and eating and doing all normal things

he is still being moniterd since his heart rate is still a bit high and his sugar is too...

Thanks for all the support
Terry Narganes

07-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Angel has opened a bank account for Mike Narganes in care of his wifes name Teresa A Narganes

If anyone wants to donate please use this account number below
Bank of America

or contact Angel Huertas at
954-461-1264

Thank you all very much for caring and your and all your support

Angel & Rosie Huertas

07-02-2008, 02:34 AM
Hello everyone
Today Mike had some visitors and his spirits were up
the motor squad came by and some of the guys from homicide
he is walking and doing way better docs are saying either wed or thursday
he has read some of the stuff on leo affairs and the mpd vets website and he was a bit emotional but happy
so keep up the good thoughts and messages couse he is reading them little by little
just make sure you let him know who is writting couse everyone is putting guest and he dont know who is saying what
he wants to thank everyone for everything you guys are doing for us
so if you want come on by and visit him he would love it he is in room 5116

Terry Narganes

07-02-2008, 02:37 AM
Mike, we are glad you are doing great.

We love you, your maggots from BLE 132

07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Mike, glad to hear you are getting better so quickly. Know there are a lot of us retirees around the country that were thinking about you and offering up a prayer or two. Just wish I was closer so I could stop by and say hello in person. Please follow what the doctors want you to do, and watch out for that "baker act" who likes to parade around in your hospital gown! :lol: :lol: :lol: We want to see you and Terry at the Retirees Reunion next May! Take care and know the prayers are still coming in.
Nancy Olon

07-02-2008, 08:30 PM
mike you know who this is, glad to see that your doing much better and good to hear that mercy will evict you shortly.. terry has been an angel posting your progress...so be sure to give her a hug for me...see ya soon

07-03-2008, 12:27 AM
FINO

GET THE HELL OUT OF MERCY. I AM GLAD THEY ARE GOING TO KICK YOU OUT. EVERYTHING WE ARE HEARING IS GOOD AND GOD IS WATCHING YOU.

KEEP GETTING STRONGER AND GLAD TO HEAR THAT MICHIE IS BACK IN YOUR LIFE.