PDA

View Full Version : Keep your nonesense out of the work area!

06-22-2008, 04:39 AM
Its all about me. Who gives a darn about all the fewding and fussing that goes on, on this site. Its like hell has risen into a page that reflects nothing but negativity! Folks there is more to life than such nonesense. I know, I must be a incaptured hemroid within a cell of tallahasse. NOT! I'm a worker bee that am just feed up with folks not only here but, coming to work and just fussing about anything and everything. Heck maybe everyone should be fired. You could be without this state job and the benefits that go along with it. Yes benefits. If you think you can do better, well see ya later. Go find yourself another job that way I for one will not have to listen to your bull crapp anymore, while attempting to do my job but without the loudmouths in my ear speaking nothing but rubbish.

The Florida Department of Agriculture / Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement has provided me a job for several years. Not only a job but cheap insurance which allows me access to the best possible health care for me and my family. It allows me retirement double that of other none LE state positions and pays around 700 a month into it, dam thats 700 more a month that I don't have to pay. I get plenty of leave for vactions and upon getting sick if not only for a day, I still get the benefit of being paid for that day of no work.

Thats just a spit in the bucket. So if you want to fuss about anything, please do it here while making an arse of yourself. I'm tired of hearing it on the job and its smells like crapp coming from your mouth. I have more to do than listen to the nonesense while I work for a living to beable to provide these benefits for my family

06-22-2008, 06:05 AM
def sounds like an RG to me that never actully wanted to be a police officer and just mooch off of the state how about you get a real job and actully protect people cause in case you havent relized it everybody in the state thinks your department is a joke

06-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Come on guest sober up and tell us how you are the "real police"

06-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Its all about me. Who gives a darn about all the fewding and fussing that goes on, on this site. Its like hell has risen into a page that reflects nothing but negativity! Folks there is more to life than such nonesense. I know, I must be a incaptured hemroid within a cell of tallahasse. NOT! I'm a worker bee that am just feed up with folks not only here but, coming to work and just fussing about anything and everything. Heck maybe everyone should be fired. You could be without this state job and the benefits that go along with it. Yes benefits. If you think you can do better, well see ya later. Go find yourself another job that way I for one will not have to listen to your bull crapp anymore, while attempting to do my job but without the loudmouths in my ear speaking nothing but rubbish.

The Florida Department of Agriculture / Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement has provided me a job for several years. Not only a job but cheap insurance which allows me access to the best possible health care for me and my family. It allows me retirement double that of other none LE state positions and pays around 700 a month into it, dam thats 700 more a month that I don't have to pay. I get plenty of leave for vactions and upon getting sick if not only for a day, I still get the benefit of being paid for that day of no work.

Thats just a spit in the bucket. So if you want to fuss about anything, please do it here while making an arse of yourself. I'm tired of hearing it on the job and its smells like crapp coming from your mouth. I have more to do than listen to the nonesense while I work for a living to beable to provide these benefits for my family

I hope that you check trucks better than you spell.

06-23-2008, 03:32 AM
You see its just crapp as this which makes this site the sediment in a septic tank. Who the heck cares who spells something wrong here. I geuss your one of the micromanagers huh! Thats no where near the point. This job is what each makes of it. If you don't like the way thing go, well file a greivence and do something about it, instead of coming here and mouthing off about such childish crapp. It fixes nothing and does more harm than good. The steps are in place to help each of us, but yet hardly anyone uses those steps. Just keep it here and away from the work area is whats being asked. We do have a whole heck of alot more to worry about than jebberish.

06-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Some people have never had a real job where you actually had to work hard. Never had a job that did not provide benefits. Let them catch a truck to the woods for about 6 months straight and their attitude will change. They will be grateful to come back to Ag and keep their mouths shut. Yeah this might not be the best job in the world but it's pretty damn good. Yeah there are problems in management, there are also problems in the Officer ranks. I have never had a job where all was rosey and do not expect I will ever find one. If you do not like it then beat feet else where, I am willing to lay money you will not be happy there either. Some people are not happy unless they are complaining.

06-24-2008, 03:33 PM
jaxtroop, your a lonely person that needs to learn to make friends. YOUR LAST POST BROKE A CARDINAL RULE, HOPEFULLY THE MODERATOR WILL FIX IT FOR YOU. bt untl thn i hop u kn red wat i rit.

07-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Hey there ain't nothing better than bellying up to the Ag trough and dropping your snout in there and sucking till it's empty.

I have never been paid so much, for doing so little..... it is great

Work, Real Police Work , what is that. I come in drop my stuff ini the fridge read some stuff on the puter, look at some magazines, wander out to the shack for awile to talk to my buddies.

Every now and then I might open the window to talk to a driver, but if you leave it closed they will just drive off, the ones that sit there just back up the ramp till the lights come on then they just drive on by.

After awhile I get in a car run to the gas station and get a snack, come back out and sit in the median for awile then go back to the puter and read some more till lunch time.

It don't get an better than that, no body cares what we do as long as we scan a few doc's and wave the trucks by and WE GET PAID, its great.

Who wants to work, get dirty , sweat or something. when all you got to do is say what ya got about a hundred times a shift...........

07-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Hey there ain't nothing better than bellying up to the Ag trough and dropping your snout in there and sucking till it's empty.

I have never been paid so much, for doing so little..... it is great

Work, Real Police Work , what is that. I come in drop my stuff ini the fridge read some stuff on the puter, look at some magazines, wander out to the shack for awile to talk to my buddies.

Every now and then I might open the window to talk to a driver, but if you leave it closed they will just drive off, the ones that sit there just back up the ramp till the lights come on then they just drive on by.

After awhile I get in a car run to the gas station and get a snack, come back out and sit in the median for awile then go back to the puter and read some more till lunch time.

It don't get an better than that, no body cares what we do as long as we scan a few doc's and wave the trucks by and WE GET PAID, its great.

Who wants to work, get dirty , sweat or something. when all you got to do is say what ya got about a hundred times a shift...........

I couldn't have said it better myself. Tell them rookies to chill, they be causing to much stuff around here. We got the gravy train in high gear.

07-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Governor Christ's staff as well as the news media organizations CAN see the postings on this Public Site.
If he wondered what to cut next in order to save the citizens of this State some huge money, I'd have to say that after reading this garbage, that you ALL would be shut down.

There was just an expose done in the National News that had film of Airport "security" asleep on post etc..

The news media would have a field day reporting and filming what all of you are so quick to admit.

"Ag Law", a thing of the past.

**Printer printing all these postings as I type this. Stand by for a scathing review. When Sheriff's are cutting officers who are NEEDED while you are all getting paid to do a job that you clearly don't do, then your time has come.

07-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey print this, we don't care. We enjoy the freedom to speak our mind in this country. You for one should know. The media have been reading these post for years. If you truly work for the press and worth your salt, you would go to Tallahassee and start asking the hard hitting question yourself and not troll on these gossip forums for stories. Come on down, bring your crew, do a story. You never come down when we bust a truck load of dope or 1.3 million in cash, or report we help collect a million a month in what would have been uncollected sales tax entering the state or a load of unhealthy animals or spoiled food headed for the market place or someones grandma who left Tampa for a loaf of bread and pulled into our station in North Fl out of gas.

Just show up for the dirt. You'll surly win some award.

But that can't shut us down, we're protecting Florida's 10 Billion Dollar a Year Ag Industry.