PDA

View Full Version : LOSING MORE GOOD OFFICERS

06-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Just wanted to say good-bye to Sgt Williams, Walkoviak and the officer, whom I have good intel on, that is going to TPD but I won't dime him out here. I'm sure we'll all hear about him and one other officer leaving in the very near future. Good luck to you all and thanks for your service to PCPD.

06-21-2008, 05:12 PM
It's no wonder people leave, I know I get tired of getting screwed. There are people who work hard and have seniority yet lazy people like Cristy who has never worked nights can come back and go striaght to days. I know this has many pissed off myself included. Or there is the fact of being told by supervisors not to do anything, "I want a quiet night!"

06-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Holy cow bro! Haven't you figured it out yet? It's not about seniority, how good or bad you are on the street, what your stats look like, how respected you may or may not be by your peers...it's about.......WHETHER OR NOT THE CHIEF AND THOSE IN HIS CLUB LIKE YOU! They don't want you to be proactive and go after criminals in the hood or elsewhere. They want you to come to work, take the calls your assigned and try not to arrest anyone if you can avoid it.

06-23-2008, 10:50 PM
You know where I'm at "Wonder why". Feel free to come and discuss my lazyness with me anytime. I don't run to a message board to blow off steam, and I would never use it to tear down any other officer. We can handle any problem you have with me like adults, or like children. Either way works for me.

06-25-2008, 10:33 PM
"UhUh", you hit the nail right on the head....just ask Harrison (316) if you see him.

06-26-2008, 02:36 AM
what!!!???

07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
I am glad she is on days cause I was tired of looking at you ugly ones.