PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see things haven't changed

06-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Things seem to be the same at Davie P.d. it seems. Thank God I left when I did!!! Lance seems to be the same ****y guy!! Still see alot of complainers that would rather complain on a website forum then actually become involved and change the department. By the way, for you complainers, it is the same at every department. The grass is not greener at the other places. You should be happy though, you are getting paid way better than everyone else that left. For the people that were all saying negative remarks and ragging on the other employees, you must be bored and have no life. You also must not be patrolling if you are on this website!!!! Have fun

06-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Things seem to be the same at Davie P.d. it seems. Thank God I left when I did!!! Lance seems to be the same ****y guy!! Still see alot of complainers that would rather complain on a website forum then actually become involved and change the department. By the way, for you complainers, it is the same at every department. The grass is not greener at the other places. You should be happy though, you are getting paid way better than everyone else that left. For the people that were all saying negative remarks and ragging on the other employees, you must be bored and have no life. You also must not be patrolling if you are on this website!!!! Have fun

Things are what you make them. This is a good place to work. Glad I stayed and have many many many fine years ahead :D

06-21-2008, 04:59 AM
My ferrett radar is on full alert after reading this post. Theres only 1 person in recent memory that left this dept on negative terms....from what i understand shes as popular there as she was here...

06-21-2008, 11:19 PM

judging from your post, you didnt appear to do any of the things you proposed so why bother post at all?? your somewhat right about the pay we are in the middle of the pack

06-22-2008, 03:11 AM
yeah, if she were to use a razor it should take at least a second off her lap time!

06-27-2008, 07:14 PM

I dont know where "Old Employee" thinks I am ****y. If he truely knows me that he would think differently. Unless he talked to his girl and she told him I was ****y. She promised she would never tell you. I do understand why she comes to me for some "****y" being that he is a puss that won't use his real name.

06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
I think they meant "****y" cause he has a fat one. Hes definitely ****y as in arrogant. Good officer. This must have been a compliment...

06-29-2008, 06:25 AM
LANCE IS ABOUT AS ****Y AS THE FORMER COACH OF HIS FAVORITE TEAM THE NJ METS! LORD KNOWS WILLIE RANDOLPH HAS NOTHING TO BE ****Y ABOUT!!!!!!! LOL LANCE!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

08-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Please leave Lance alone - he is/was a great guy.... and a good cop too..... trust me, there are plenty of others you could find something wrong with besides Lance..... Love you Lance.. xoxo

08-22-2008, 10:12 PM
NOPE - just a different dope in the big office upstairs......... 3 bobbleheads who aimlessly walk around and still a boat floating to nowhere..... great place... :evil:

08-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Please leave Lance alone - he is/was a great guy.... and a good cop too..... trust me, there are plenty of others you could find something wrong with besides Lance..... Love you Lance.. xoxo

Thanks mom for protecting me...