PDA

View Full Version : From MOD 511

mod 511
06-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Come on guys and girls! Where is everyone? Are you people afraid to post? Did you get a memo saying stay off Leo Affairs?

Lets get posting!

I'm not anyway affiliated with your department. I want to see some talk-chit chat.

MOD 511

06-21-2008, 04:02 PM
This message board is really gone down hill... LEO affairs needs not worry because we are not posting anything.

Leave us alone

Thanks

mod 511
06-21-2008, 07:18 PM
This message board is really gone down hill... LEO affairs needs not worry because we are not posting anything.

Leave us alone

Thanks

MOD 511 is like "HUH"?

What?

06-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey Mod 511 This is a useless blog just look at the most recent post on another topic on this site... all People want to do is cause problems.. I am happy that people are not posting things we have enough problems with Amendment 1 trying to keep things calm. We do not need LEO AFFAIRS to start up another $hitstir. The only reason I go on this site is to make sure we do not have any neg postings... And then it is your job to take care of it...

mod 511
06-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Hey Mod 511 This is a useless blog just look at the most recent post on another topic on this site... all People want to do is cause problems.. I am happy that people are not posting things we have enough problems with Amendment 1 trying to keep things calm. We do not need LEO AFFAIRS to start up another $hitstir. The only reason I go on this site is to make sure we do not have any neg postings... And then it is your job to take care of it...

The only reason you "go on this site is to see if there are neg posts"?

Yeah you haven't seen any negative posts because I have been taking care of that. You don't have to post on here. Maybe it's a good thing nobody really posts on here. I don't make any money off this site so it doesn't bother me if you post or not. This forum isn't just for negative posts.

Don't feel guilty and thanks for your response.

Mod 511

06-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Are you sleeping... Look at your Chief should be suspended... I agree with the last few posts what this web-site was designed and what it is used for are 2 diffrent things...In my humbal opinion LEO AFFAIRS is a waste. Jim and Chip need to look at this site as a whole not a MONEY MAKER... This site tears apart departments rather than bring them together.... Maybe it should be for LEOs only that is a thought....

mod 511
06-21-2008, 10:08 PM
If you or anyone wants to speak with me or make a suggestion about something and wants to remain anonymous you can email me at mod511@leoaffairs.com

06-22-2008, 05:39 AM
Just wanted to thank Mod for an unfair edit in the Chief topic. Guess you were offended by a recent comment made about the chief at starcom. So much for trying to post the truth.

06-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Look This is not a blog to air dirty laundry If you have a problem let's deal with it... We have ways... But no over this web site ... Use some common sense..

mod 511
06-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Just wanted to thank Mod for an unfair edit in the Chief topic. Guess you were offended by a recent comment made about the chief at starcom. So much for trying to post the truth.

I never deleted those two posts. They actually weren't deleted but moved to a private forum. I'm the only mod for this forum so I don't know who did that. Could have been done by mod 1. I'll ask him.

MOD 511

MOD 1
06-22-2008, 09:15 PM

I have been monitoring this Thread for quite some time. I get an email everytime there is a new post on it. Every so often I check out the posts on this thread.

Yesterday or last night I removed 2 posts. One made was in reference to past accusations of a personal nature, and thus violated the Terms of Use.

I have reviewed the post in reference to Starcom. In hind sight I see that I was wrong in removing this post. This post brings up an opinion of the poster, and actually SUGGESTS an alternative way to do things.

I apologize for my error in judgment at the time, and am not sure what I was thinking when I removed it.

I don't have a way of moving it back to where it was, so there are 2 options at this point. I can move it back to the Board as a New Thread with a New Title. Or, you can repost it on this thread where it was.

Again, I am sorry for making the mistake I did in removing it. I will correct that mistake. Thank you and Mod 511 for bringing it to my attention.

Mod 1

07-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Nobody wants to post because our speech is not free here. Things get deleted and people get banned for being truthful. Maybe we sould teach #1 and #2 the same thing.

MOD 1
07-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Nobody wants to post because our speech is not free here. Things get deleted and people get banned for being truthful. Maybe we sould teach #1 and #2 the same thing.

Your speech is free if you follow the Terms of Use. All Moderators that work for your agency are no longer Moderators. The moderator on your board now, is from outside your agency.

I just banned you, for making a post that brought up someone's medical condition. That is a complete violation of the Terms of Use as well as HIPPA.

Mod 1

07-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Post the STARCOM comment as a new post MOD 1. I'm sure it would get alot of feedback.

MOD 1
07-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Post the STARCOM comment as a new post MOD 1. I'm sure it would get alot of feedback.

If it was one that was deleted it is long gone. I remember the gist of it, and it could have been re-written by the poster to comply with the Terms of Use and it would not be deleted. It's not for me to re-write and post.

If it's on another thread, tell me where, and I can split it off to a new topic.

I don't remember if it was deleted or if it's on another thread some where.

Mod 1

08-01-2008, 05:17 PM
where is this "private forum" that you are moving comments to?

mod 511
08-02-2008, 02:57 PM
where is this "private forum" that you are moving comments to?

You have to be a moderator to have access to it. :devil:

08-03-2008, 02:59 PM
There is no freedom of speech here so this site will go downhill,which it has

mod 511
08-03-2008, 03:01 PM
There is no freedom of speech here so this site will go downhill,which it has

I'm sure when you were the MOD it was better... :snicker: