PDA

View Full Version : What comes around goes around

06-20-2008, 07:47 PM
I am so glad to see that you are all so damn unhappy with your pathetic BSO lives. Judge all except for your own families. All of you getting in trouble and divorced. You spend no time with your families and your kids hate your guts. You know who you are! I am making 125,000 a year now that I left your God forsaken agency and my wife and children love me. Go enjoy you sh--ty lives!!! hahahahahaha

06-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I am so glad to see that you are all so darn unhappy with your pathetic BSO lives. Judge all except for your own families. All of you getting in trouble and divorced. You spend no time with your families and your kids hate your guts. You know who you are! I am making 125,000 a year now that I left your God forsaken agency and my wife and children love me. Go enjoy you sh--ty lives!!! hahahahahaha

Please tell me where to find that job for 125K's and I'll be glad to leave this sh--ty job and life too!!

06-20-2008, 08:23 PM
I am so glad to see that you are all so darn unhappy with your pathetic BSO lives. Judge all except for your own families. All of you getting in trouble and divorced. You spend no time with your families and your kids hate your guts. You know who you are! I am making 125,000 a year now that I left your God forsaken agency and my wife and children love me. Go enjoy you sh--ty lives!!! hahahahahaha

I don't think this person is even a man. Sounds like a bitter ex-wife to me.

06-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Actually, we make more than $125,00 when you consider all the benefits. But yes some guys spend way too much time away from home to build a strong family. BSO encourages that.

06-23-2008, 06:45 PM
I am not an ex-wife, I am an ex-Deputy. I now have a great career, with all of the benefits that you speak of. I do not have co-workers that get on a forum and publicly blast me and the rest of my company!! You guys are really a joke. Enjoy your pathetic lives. Oh yeah a big shout out to all of those perfect guys that talk shat about everyone else and are now hated by their children and divorced.

06-23-2008, 07:09 PM
I am not an ex-wife, I am an ex-Deputy. I now have a great career, with all of the benefits that you speak of. I do not have co-workers that get on a forum and publicly blast me and the rest of my company!! You guys are really a joke. Enjoy your pathetic lives. Oh yeah a big shout out to all of those perfect guys that talk shat about everyone else and are now hated by their children and divorced.

Hey Pinocchio your nose is growing again !

06-23-2008, 07:49 PM
However you feel the need to get on this board and dis everyone else? You were never a deputy, you may have gone to the police academy, you may have worn a uniform but you were not a deputy. I chose this as my career and made a great life for myself. Now as far as your " great career goes: stay out of the manager's office and you have been warned about using his computer, the fryers need to be cleaned before you leave today, the napkin dispensers need to be refilled as well as the ketchup and mustard dispensers. Oh, and i know you have gone hi-tech because you wear a headset so you can take orders at the drive up window. Keep spending you paycheck on scratch off's and you may actually hit it pick. Also, your daughter has told her guidance counselor that she knows the difference between a good touch and a bad touch and it was definitely a bad touch....Now get back to the serving line, customers are waiting.....

06-23-2008, 08:02 PM
However you feel the need to get on this board and dis everyone else? You were never a deputy, you may have gone to the police academy, you may have worn a uniform but you were not a deputy. I chose this as my career and made a great life for myself. Now as far as your " great career goes: stay out of the manager's office and you have been warned about using his computer, the fryers need to be cleaned before you leave today, the napkin dispensers need to be refilled as well as the ketchup and mustard dispensers. Oh, and i know you have gone hi-tech because you wear a headset so you can take orders at the drive up window. Keep spending you paycheck on scratch off's and you may actually hit it pick. Also, your daughter has told her guidance counselor that she knows the difference between a good touch and a bad touch and it was definitely a bad touch....Now get back to the serving line, customers are waiting.....No, I actually was a Deputy for BSO, knucklehead. I worked there back when Nick and Ron were Sheriff's. Back when you were probably trying to get hired into the Dept. of Corrections. As far as my job now, you could only wish. Go spend some time with your kids and get to know them a little before speaking about someone elses kids. The best day of my life looking back at it now, was the day I resigned from your God forsaken agency. Enjoy your pathetic life. Oh yeah, read the Sun-Sentinel today, congratulations about your two Deputies that were just busted by the FBI for conspiracy to traffic 100 pounds of cocaine. What a brotherhood, I wanna be part of that. Plus all the shat slinging on this site shows me that there is no "brotherhood". Sorry to hurt your feelings punk.

06-23-2008, 08:14 PM
However you feel the need to get on this board and dis everyone else? You were never a deputy, you may have gone to the police academy, you may have worn a uniform but you were not a deputy. I chose this as my career and made a great life for myself. Now as far as your " great career goes: stay out of the manager's office and you have been warned about using his computer, the fryers need to be cleaned before you leave today, the napkin dispensers need to be refilled as well as the ketchup and mustard dispensers. Oh, and i know you have gone hi-tech because you wear a headset so you can take orders at the drive up window. Keep spending you paycheck on scratch off's and you may actually hit it pick. Also, your daughter has told her guidance counselor that she knows the difference between a good touch and a bad touch and it was definitely a bad touch....Now get back to the serving line, customers are waiting.....No, I actually was a Deputy for BSO, knucklehead. I worked there back when Nick and Ron were Sheriff's. Back when you were probably trying to get hired into the Dept. of Corrections. As far as my job now, you could only wish. Go spend some time with your kids and get to know them a little before speaking about someone elses kids. The best day of my life looking back at it now, was the day I resigned from your God forsaken agency. Enjoy your pathetic life. Oh yeah, read the Sun-Sentinel today, congratulations about your two Deputies that were just busted by the FBI for conspiracy to traffic 100 pounds of cocaine. What a brotherhood, I wanna be part of that. Plus all the shat slinging on this site shows me that there is no "brotherhood". Sorry to hurt your feelings punk.

So in other words you were one of the dooshe bag detectives that got fired for lying!

06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
if it was the best thing you ever did leaving and it was so many years ago, why must you find the time to come back to a website that involves the department you loved so much to leave?

Sounds to me like someone has some resentment about leaving and just can't face the truth.

Probably one of those people who still says "I was a Deputy back in 19xx" everytime they get pulled over, just to get out of the ticket. :roll:

06-23-2008, 08:17 PM
However you feel the need to get on this board and dis everyone else? You were never a deputy, you may have gone to the police academy, you may have worn a uniform but you were not a deputy. I chose this as my career and made a great life for myself. Now as far as your " great career goes: stay out of the manager's office and you have been warned about using his computer, the fryers need to be cleaned before you leave today, the napkin dispensers need to be refilled as well as the ketchup and mustard dispensers. Oh, and i know you have gone hi-tech because you wear a headset so you can take orders at the drive up window. Keep spending you paycheck on scratch off's and you may actually hit it pick. Also, your daughter has told her guidance counselor that she knows the difference between a good touch and a bad touch and it was definitely a bad touch....Now get back to the serving line, customers are waiting.....No, I actually was a Deputy for BSO, knucklehead. I worked there back when Nick and Ron were Sheriff's. Back when you were probably trying to get hired into the Dept. of Corrections. As far as my job now, you could only wish. Go spend some time with your kids and get to know them a little before speaking about someone elses kids. The best day of my life looking back at it now, was the day I resigned from your God forsaken agency. Enjoy your pathetic life. Oh yeah, read the Sun-Sentinel today, congratulations about your two Deputies that were just busted by the FBI for conspiracy to traffic 100 pounds of cocaine. What a brotherhood, I wanna be part of that. Plus all the shat slinging on this site shows me that there is no "brotherhood". Sorry to hurt your feelings punk. Again you miss the point, you were never a deputy, as I wrote, you may have gone to the academy but you were never a deputy. And, I was there before Nick you ass wipe, and yes I read the newspaper and yes I am disappointed about the two felons that sold their badge. No, you could never hurt my feelings, I am just trying to figure out, how a man ( assuming ) leaves a job ( assuming you did not get fired or asked to resign ) feels the burning desire to return to a blog and try to make himself feel better by trashing others, this is called schadenfreude, the ability to take glee in others demise. I do enjoy my life and if you believe it is pathetic, that is because of schadenfreude. Now the next time you get pulled over by a police officer, make sure you keep the fact that you once wore the uniform to yourself, I know you won't and you will remember this post, as much as you don't want to you will remember this post, now go take a shower and during your self examination, find a lump......

06-23-2008, 08:38 PM
[quote=Anonymous]I am not an ex-wife, I am an ex-Deputy. I now have a great career, with all of the benefits that you speak of. I do not have co-workers that get on a forum and publicly blast me and the rest of my company!! You guys are really a joke. Enjoy your pathetic lives. Oh yeah a big shout out to all of those perfect guys that talk shat about everyone else and are now hated by their children and divorced.
However you feel the need to get on this board and dis everyone else? You were never a deputy, you may have gone to the police academy, you may have worn a uniform but you were not a deputy. I chose this as my career and made a great life for myself. Now as far as your " great career goes: stay out of the manager's office and you have been warned about using his computer, the fryers need to be cleaned before you leave today, the napkin dispensers need to be refilled as well as the ketchup and mustard dispensers. Oh, and i know you have gone hi-tech because you wear a headset so you can take orders at the drive up window. Keep spending you paycheck on scratch off's and you may actually hit it pick. Also, your daughter has told her guidance counselor that she knows the difference between a good touch and a bad touch and it was definitely a bad touch....Now get back to the serving line, customers are waiting.....No, I actually was a Deputy for BSO, knucklehead. I worked there back when Nick and Ron were Sheriff's. Back when you were probably trying to get hired into the Dept. of Corrections. As far as my job now, you could only wish. Go spend some time with your kids and get to know them a little before speaking about someone elses kids. The best day of my life looking back at it now, was the day I resigned from your God forsaken agency. Enjoy your pathetic life. Oh yeah, read the Sun-Sentinel today, congratulations about your two Deputies that were just busted by the FBI for conspiracy to traffic 100 pounds of cocaine. What a brotherhood, I wanna be part of that. Plus all the shat slinging on this site shows me that there is no "brotherhood". Sorry to hurt your feelings punk. Again you miss the point, you were never a deputy, as I wrote, you may have gone to the academy but you were never a deputy. And, I was there before Nick you ass wipe, and yes I read the newspaper and yes I am disappointed about the two felons that sold their badge. No, you could never hurt my feelings, I am just trying to figure out, how a man ( assuming ) leaves a job ( assuming you did not get fired or asked to resign ) feels the burning desire to return to a blog and try to make himself feel better by trashing others, this is called schadenfreude, the ability to take glee in others demise. I do enjoy my life and if you believe it is pathetic, that is because of schadenfreude. Now the next time you get pulled over by a police officer, make sure you keep the fact that you once wore the uniform to yourself, I know you won't and you will remember this post, as much as you don't want to you will remember this post, now go take a shower and during your self examination, find a lump......[/quote:2alai6cu]Damn, I thought Schadefreude was my favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!!! F--- off loser, if you have been there as long as you say then you are a slug that is still a rankless deputy. Go do something worthwhile. Here's another word for you, its, Schmuck, it means any person that lets an unknown person on the computer get under their skin!!lol

06-23-2008, 08:45 PM

So in other words you were one of the dooshe bag detectives that got fired for lying!It is spelled "Douche" you douche

06-23-2008, 09:07 PM
OP, if you were really a deputy what district did you work? Who was your sergeant?

06-23-2008, 09:21 PM
OP, if you were really a deputy what district did you work? Who was your sergeant?District 3 Dale Davis was my sergeant . Now blow me

06-23-2008, 09:24 PM
OP, if you were really a deputy what district did you work? Who was your sergeant?District 3 Dale Davis was my sergeant . Now blow me

who was the Lt and the other sgt that worked with Dale? now we'll see if youre real

06-23-2008, 09:44 PM

who was the Lt and the other sgt that worked with Dale? now we'll see if youre realDurkis was the other Sgt and I am for real jackoff

06-24-2008, 04:43 AM

who was the Lt and the other sgt that worked with Dale? now we'll see if youre realDurkis was the other Sgt and I am for real jackoff

Does anyone care.