PDA

View Full Version : Not taking the fall!

06-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm not taking the fall for any of you guys. I knew this would happen, If I get fired I will tell them everything you guys do, you know who you are. Great Reps we have, all you have done is destroy and sink this department. I will not risk my job for stupid ignorant people that brought this into the department. I look at my situation in the department now and ask myself, am I better off now than a year ago? No!!!! Now I hear that this was all for personal reasons, Gus wanting to be Chief and Mario Captain, I hope I'm wrong, but you guys screwed us!!! Mario and Gus, do us all a favor, stop sinking us further. Gus you don't do anything all day long (you know is true), how can you talk about unity and work and be our rep. I WILL NOT TAKE THE FALL!!!

06-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Me neither!

06-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm not taking the fall for any of you guys. I knew this would happen, If I get fired I will tell them everything you guys do, you know who you are. Great Reps we have, all you have done is destroy and sink this department. I will not risk my job for stupid ignorant people that brought this into the department. I look at my situation in the department now and ask myself, am I better off now than a year ago? No!!!! Now I hear that this was all for personal reasons, Gus wanting to be Chief and Mario Captain, I hope I'm wrong, but you guys screwed us!!! Mario and Gus, do us all a favor, stop sinking us further. Gus you don't do anything all day long (you know is true), how can you talk about unity and work and be our rep. I WILL NOT TAKE THE FALL!!!Papa,
Manny, i love when you write these moving post, I am almost at tears, We are so united we are ready for any fight you brings us, we will do whatever it takes, keep writing all this bull, we know its you.

06-22-2008, 12:36 AM
that is why we are were we are, keep thinking is manny. When you are fired you will have all the time you want to fight. I'm not here to fight I'm here to take a paycheck home. It is typical of this Pd to think that no one can think different, even more reason to say,I'M NOT TAKING THE FALL!!!

06-22-2008, 12:43 AM
that is why we are were we are, keep thinking is manny. When you are fired you will have all the time you want to fight. I'm not here to fight I'm here to take a paycheck home. It is typical of this Pd to think that no one can think different, even more reason to say,I'M NOT TAKING THE FALL!!!Go somewhere else, be a cop somewhere else, not just collecting a check like we do here, deep down we dont do police work, i come here, do at least as possible and go home. We all do

06-22-2008, 01:23 PM
that is why we are were we are, keep thinking is manny. When you are fired you will have all the time you want to fight. I'm not here to fight I'm here to take a paycheck home. It is typical of this Pd to think that no one can think different, even more reason to say,I'M NOT TAKING THE FALL!!!Ok, manny

07-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Pretty Childish to think Manny has ever posted anything on here.

I, for one, will never rat anyone out if I am fired. I will take the fall like a man. But my fight has ended. My new fight is keeping my job. If your intentions were good like I think they were, thanks. But I'm done with this.

07-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Me too

07-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I wouldn't rat anyone out who didn't deserve it, but we have a few who I would love to expose. A couple of the guys who started this and now want is to unite want us to take the fall for them and I refuse to do that. You know who I'm talking about. We would have been like before if it wasen't for them so screw them.

07-17-2008, 12:47 AM
i love to see our vets walking around with their tales between their legs. Its freaking helarious!!!