PDA

View Full Version : Is Lt Ceballos the biggest loser or the biggest kiss @$$?

06-19-2008, 01:20 PM
my vote is both..

06-19-2008, 01:22 PM
my vote is both..

No way bigget kiss @$$ he has a BJ sized tube of chapstick inside his desk right next to his heart shaped picture of the crossed eyed demon..

06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
its got to be chief crooked eyes as the biggest loser and the lt is his little side kick

06-19-2008, 11:30 PM
The Lt's career was protected by Raul in Hialeah.
It seems that a long time ago when little Sammy had taken a transfer to Narcotics his daddy, a now retired MDPD Officer went and talked to Raul to have his son transferred out of this dangerous assignment and put in a safe place.
This forged a relationship that lasted until Raul first lady defense attorney and our previous Mayor got him a job here.
Most, if not all, of his "Buddies" at Hialeah have been indicted, arrested or fired.

This guy is a RAT

06-20-2008, 01:54 AM
[quote="Professor"]The Lt's career was protected by Raul in Hialeah.
It seems that a long time ago when little Sammy had taken a transfer to Narcotics his daddy, a now retired MDPD Officer went and talked to Raul to have his son transferred out of this dangerous assignment and put in a safe place.
This forged a relationship that lasted until Raul first lady defense attorney and our previous Mayor got him a job here.
Most, if not all, of his "Buddies" at Hialeah have been indicted, arrested or fired.

This guy is a RAT[/quote

Amen brother!!! ok not a kiss a$$ or a loser but a snitching rat!!! He needs to crawl back into the gutter where he belongs

06-27-2008, 01:58 AM
Losers all over the command staff

10-22-2008, 12:23 AM
It would be nice if you would get the Lt.'s work history straight before running off at the mouth. Jealousy is not a virtue. Lt. Ceballos is a good cop; other officers should follow his example. I have had both the honor and privalege of working with Sammy on more than one occassion, and I can say from personal experience, that he is an honest cop.

Wow.....haterzzzzzzzzzzz.

10-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Hmmm you have never work UNDER his command, he is someone that throws people under the bus just to make himself look better. If you worked with him at the other dept then you know his rep like everyone else that worked there...SAMMY THE SNAKE!! well he is the same here. I dont blame you cause you REALLY dont know him like we do.. When the people that work under him hate him that is good enough for me... We are not haters we tell it like it is...

10-31-2008, 07:33 AM
It would be nice if you would get the Lt.'s work history straight before running off at the mouth. Jealousy is not a virtue. Lt. Ceballos is a good cop; other officers should follow his example. I have had both the honor and privalege of working with Sammy on more than one occassion, and I can say from personal experience, that he is an honest cop.

Nice try Sammy!
NO ONE that REALLY knows you or worked with you at Hialeah would have written that crap, but by the spelling it could have been you, Elmo or Manny.
You are a sleazeball that should have been fired from Hialeah. You passed the promo exams and WALA. "That was then and this is now" remember when you became the Mayor's snitch and would hand-up your best friends?
Manny Zardon just did his obligatory commercial with Raul, when are you doing yours?
Got to pay your dues brother, that Lt's job wasn't free.

11-01-2008, 08:17 AM

Nice try Sammy!
NO ONE that REALLY knows you or worked with you at Hialeah would have written that crap, but by the spelling it could have been you, Elmo or Manny.
You are a sleazeball that should have been fired from Hialeah. You passed the promo exams and WALA. "That was then and this is now" remember when you became the Mayor's snitch and would hand-up your best friends?
Manny Zardon just did his obligatory commercial with Raul, when are you doing yours?
Got to pay your dues brother, that Lt's job wasn't free.

DOOD, this could be no further from the truth!

But Sammy isn't the "REAL" problem at Pinecrest, it's that idiot Chief they have Houn-hen-sheee!!!!!

Great $, but no retirement and a sleezeball like sammy to order you around, gee, what a life!

See ya,

08-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Wow, I guess you guys haven't had much luck with former Hialeah officers. We have been victimized by the same thing. It must have been that Dictatorship mentality they endured under Raul and Bolanos.

02-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Its that bag of monkey zh!t still there/

02-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Its that bag of monkey zh!t still there/

Yes and the stench gets worse everyday.

02-18-2012, 12:08 AM
I feel your pain brother.
I know that animal and it is hell not knowing when you will be the one he throws under the bus.
Rest assured; whatever happens it will never be his fault, we called him SPIT (Smarter Puertorican In Town)
Good luck

02-25-2012, 04:53 AM
Great $, but no retirement and a sleezeball like sammy to order you around, gee, what a life!

I must ask...No retirement? Aren't you guys under FRS? The system itself isn't bad, as long as you make a good salary.

04-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Why do so many of you not like this guy?

04-17-2012, 10:54 PM
What up with this guy??

04-20-2012, 12:18 PM
SNAKE

04-26-2012, 10:57 PM
This guy is going around saying he is the City Mgr's boy!!

04-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Can we just leave this KissA$$ alone. LT

07-01-2012, 06:29 PM
THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST BULL+SHIT ARTIST THERE IS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA