PDA

View Full Version : I am voting for OTIS

06-18-2008, 11:07 PM
because you can't guarantee things will get any better under any of the YAHOOs that have thrown their hat in the ring for the job.

06-19-2008, 05:12 AM
because you can't guarantee things will get any better under any of the YAHOOs that have thrown their hat in the ring for the job.

Yeah, I keep the same underwear. It has holes in it and the waistband is stretched. What is the use to get a new pair? It probably won't do any better so I'll keep the same old raggedy pair.

YAHOO

06-20-2008, 12:19 AM
You cannot believe that anyone that says that Hall will be re-elected believes he has in the past or will in the future do a good job. Most know the general public is uninformed of his inability be a leader. The one thing a great leader does; surround himself with the best possible people. Hall failed, continues to fail and will fail with this in his next term. He has done little as sheriff, but will get re-elected. He's the pretty boy. Go ahead and put a sign in your yard.

06-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Better a sign in the yard than a knife in the back

08-25-2008, 01:01 AM

Yeah, I keep the same underwear. It has holes in it and the waistband is stretched. What is the use to get a new pair? It probably won't do any better so I'll keep the same old raggedy pair.

YAHOO

So your candidate is a pair of underwear? Men or ladies? LOL