PDA

View Full Version : PBA update before summer

06-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Any chance of getting some information about the PBA's next moves? Also I was hoping their website would keep us informed, but their updates are lacking.

Thanks

06-17-2008, 11:35 PM
I got nothing, but dont hesitate to hit up BW, he will fill you in. I got some info, but nothing worth mentioning. I think the PBA is putting something together to oust some of the board. Hope this helps

06-18-2008, 02:48 AM
You two are IDIOTS!

06-18-2008, 11:50 PM
northside, your such a nice person, we all hope you drop dead

06-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Do you mean dead like the constantly flacid state of your schwank? You already are dead....brain dead that is. And yes you are truly an IDIOT just read what you posted.

06-19-2008, 03:59 AM
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

06-19-2008, 04:20 AM
Psychology is an academic and applied discipline involving the analytic and scientific study of mental processes and behavior. Psychologists study such phenomena as perception, cognition, emotion, personality, behavior, and interpersonal relationships. Psychology also refers to the application of such knowledge to various spheres of human activity including issues related to daily life—e.g. family, education, and work—and the treatment of mental health problems. Psychology attempts to understand the role these functions play in social behavior and in social dynamics, while incorporating the underlying physiological and neurological processes into its conceptions of mental functioning. Psychology includes many sub-fields of study and application concerned with such areas as human development, sports, health, industry, media, law, and transpersonal psychology

06-19-2008, 10:39 PM
WOW, someone just learned how to cut and paste.....good boy!

06-20-2008, 12:35 AM
WOW, someone just learned how to cut and paste.....good boy!
No kidding you IDIOT this was done for a purpose. They are trying to tell you something.

06-20-2008, 12:50 AM
And I beheld, and heard an dissident flying through the midst of the District, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the department by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three Representatives, which are yet to sound!

06-23-2008, 05:52 PM
any news? any news? any news?

06-23-2008, 08:08 PM
any news? any news? any news?

A wooden puppet, Pinocchio, is brought to life by the Green Fairy, with the promise that he can become a real cop if he proves himself worthy. Pinocchio is led astray by the wicked Honest John and his companion Bob, who turn him over to an evil puppeteer, A. J. Stromboli. Pinocchio is sent to Pleasure Island, where school board cops are turned into donkeys, but he escapes with the aid of his friend and conscience, Jiminy Cricket, and eventually redeems himself by saving his father, Geppetto, who has been swallowed by Monstro, the whale. The Green Fairy rewards Pinocchio by turning him into a real cop.

This is the PBA next move, a pupet show.