PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Are you hiring ? Do you have take homes or a lot of off duty ? 8-10-12 hr shifts ?

06-17-2008, 12:56 AM
hahahhahahaha

you cant be a leo and ask that question you must have been fired from somewhere

06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
You must be a gen x or y.. everything owed to you and of course your smart a$$ remarks. Nice try, I have done more police work, been shot at, in riots, and handeled more homicide cases than you will ever do in your lifetime. Its attitude my friend and you dont have it. So, just keep complaining about how everyone owes you and the city isnt giving you anything.. better yet, you should have left for Doral or Miami Gardens .. but then you dont want to really do police work ..do you ! Just complain and make everyones life around you miserable ! Smell the roses life is great !

06-17-2008, 01:54 PM
well i guesss you'll fit in nicely with all the brass... they have the same attitude as you... They have been there and done that.. they are the badest badasses... now that they are in pinecrest they have forgotten where they came from and the benifits they had at their old place of employment... Now they expect us to shut up and do the same work as them without the benifits... That must be your generation (generation stab the new people in the back and sellout... because now they want a bs job with no headaches) F-U and you BS ATTITUDE

06-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Rookie, I have a hankie to wipe your tears. You knew the benefits when you came here so why did you apply and still working here ? Dont be mad just go apply elsewhere and leave us alone. Things will come in due time ! A happy Pincrest LEO !

06-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Rookie, I have a hankie to wipe your tears. You knew the benefits when you came here so why did you apply and still working here ? Dont be mad just go apply elsewhere and leave us alone. Things will come in due time ! A happy Pincrest LEO !

HA HA there is no such thing as a happy pincrest leo you must be the crossed eyed ******* that has caused much of the problem....

06-18-2008, 03:25 AM
Hey Idiot, there is no way you could have done all that you said. If you came from a place with a pension and take home, then you'll know and understand the importance. There were some great cops that worked there, left and went back to the City of Miami. Don't be a sell-out Bi^%H. Stop lying about what you did in the past, you probably were a CSA some where.

06-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Let me get this straight.. I made some great decisions, have a pension, now working on saving more money for my family and future and you are bad mouthing me? It seems like you have an anger problem and made bad decisions with your employment choice, but why are you still here? Other depts are hiring ! I happen to enjoy working at PPD. Attitude works wonders ! Stick around , you may learn some things about life !

06-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Let me get this straight.. I made some great decisions, have a pension, now working on saving more money for my family and future and you are bad mouthing me? It seems like you have an anger problem and made bad decisions with your employment choice, but why are you still here? Other depts are hiring ! I happen to enjoy working at PPD. Attitude works wonders ! Stick around , you may learn some things about life !

Damn you have all those things and you dont work to get us the same things you had... you are like i said before a sell out b$tch... typical brass thinking... since i am taken care of why do i need to look out for the other guy... I would love to leave but a-holes like you keep putting paper in my file which keeps me here.... attitude is great but it doesnt help when i retire... thanks for nothing

06-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Okay sonny, its my fault you came to PPD, had paper placed in your file, and cant manage your money. I forgot you blame everyone for your problems. Its called job management, money management, and life management. Enjoy... I already do ! This place vs Miami Gardens and other places is Disney. The residents respect us and we have it pretty good. Its called negotiations.. give and take... something you better learn to do in life to make "YOUR" life more bearable . I will see you later.. off to go boating before shift !

06-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Okay sonny, its my fault you came to PPD, had paper placed in your file, and cant manage your money. I forgot you blame everyone for your problems. Its called job management, money management, and life management. Enjoy... I already do ! This place vs Miami Gardens and other places is Disney. The residents respect us and we have it pretty good. Its called negotiations.. give and take... something you better learn to do in life to make "YOUR" life more bearable . I will see you later.. off to go boating before shift !

Hey mister "I'm better than you" He never said he was having money problems... And you still havent addressed the issue of the brass not giving us the same things they had in their careers... Obiviously he has managed to survive in this hell hole... We will still be here long after you work your couple of years and then leave... It seems like you havent managed you money well... your the jerk off that has to work after you've retired... LOSER

06-18-2008, 11:29 PM
By choice rookie.. it pays for the gas on my boat, trips, and many other toys which obviously you dont have.. so keep B--ching and complaining while I enjoy all my days off with my toys ! No one keeps you here so just LEAVE ! It makes it more tolerable for the rest of us.. after your whinny a$$ is gone ! So enjoy, and see you sometime at roll call to discuss your anger problem! This will be my last post batteling with angry P/O's. Does your wife have to here that much crap too ? Be safe rookie !

06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Hey Stupid,
If being a cop for ten years is a rookie, then that is what I am. I own my house and have other investment properties. I have two pensions and my future is very secure. The difference between me and you, I dont have to brag about it. Get a f-ing life, ur were more likely a waste and your old dept and you will be waste at Pinecrest. Enjoy, the ****-eye chief and you will get along great

06-19-2008, 01:56 AM
Is this the ex-hialeah cop that used to screw over his guys, when he worked IA

06-19-2008, 01:13 PM
damn ceballos must have the biggest boat ever or he didnt do such a good job in managing his money like he says...

06-19-2008, 01:14 PM
darn ceballos must have the biggest boat ever or he didnt do such a good job in managing his money like he says...

Yes he does have a big boat its called the "Love Boat" and it was the same ship Rose does her gay cruises from... go figure

04-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Any openings for PO in your Dept??

04-17-2012, 10:51 PM
We are hiring and work a 5/8.

04-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Im from New York PD, You guys hiring??