PDA

View Full Version : Perspective

06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Manny Diaz's ticket into Miami politics is turned to the "DARK SIDE!" What a waste of time and effort then, if only Bill Clinton and Janet Reno would have returned him the next day he was fished from the water. Who knows Manny Diaz would have never become mayor, Timoney would have remain working for his good friend "one tough cop" Bo Dietl?

http://cbs4.com/cuba/elian.gonzalez.cuba.2.748694.html

06-16-2008, 02:54 PM
If only.....

Instead Brooks had to ride in the mini-van they used to snatch the kid in full uniform and that snow balled into the resignation of one of the best chiefs we ever had.

Now all these years later we have T$, BK, and Money Diaz.

06-19-2008, 01:19 PM
we are doomed

06-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Brooks knew what he was doing. He knew he would never be chief here and he had the chance to flip off most of the politicians here and did it. Good stuff.

06-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Brooks knew what he was doing. He knew he would never be chief here and he had the chance to flip off most of the politicians here and did it. Good stuff.

06-22-2008, 12:31 AM
But who was the driver of the van

06-22-2008, 02:41 AM
But who was the driver of the vanUtset

06-22-2008, 03:47 AM
I believe the driver was George Velez.

06-22-2008, 04:18 PM
If only.....

Instead Brooks had to ride in the mini-van they used to snatch the kid in full uniform and that snow balled into the resignation of one of the best chiefs we ever had.

One of the best chiefs we ever had? Dude, I know you are not referring to that shill, patsie, puppet Bill O'Brien when you say that! He worked for a convicted felon and his closes confidant Executive Assistant was also a convicted felon....you do the math. What else can I say.

06-23-2008, 12:56 AM
If only.....

One of the best chiefs we ever had? Dude, I know you are not referring to that shill, patsie, puppet Bill O'Brien when you say that! He worked for a convicted felon and his closes confidant Executive Assistant was also a convicted felon....you do the math. What else can I say.

Finally someone speaks the truth about the past. I was starting to think that people actually thought Warshaw and O'brien were good people. Their legacy is a disgrace to the department.

06-23-2008, 01:01 AM
I will still take them over T-M and B-K