PDA

View Full Version : Falling Apart

06-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Does anybody notice how BSO is falling apart like a bad Timex watch? We are impasse with favorite son Al, people are being offered buyouts to get out, still no promised uniform changes, Democrat challengers nipping at the heals of Lamberti, turnover rate higher than ever, do more with less. Thanks Al for making me feel secure.

06-14-2008, 07:00 PM
What are some of the ideas/actions that Lameberti has in mind if he gets elected???

06-15-2008, 05:07 AM
BSO is falling apart because of the PBA, not Lamberti. What comes around goes around. Hope you enjoy your increased insurance rates, and contributory retirement.

06-15-2008, 06:20 AM
We are not falling apart. I feel as secure as ever. Too bad a few losers are trying to bring SHERIFF LAMBERTI down for a political agenda. We know you support israel , so what. Calling Lamberti out of his name shows me what little character you have, and what little character people associated with israel have. Post truths and facts, but you can't. You post half truths and propoganda. The above several posts are all by one person. You are not fooling anyone. You have no character.

06-15-2008, 06:48 AM
We are not falling apart. I feel as secure as ever. Too bad a few losers are trying to bring SHERIFF LAMBERTI down for a political agenda. We know you support israel , so what. Calling Lamberti out of his name shows me what little character you have, and what little character people associated with israel have. Post truths and facts, but you can't. You post half truths and propoganda. The above several posts are all by one person. You are not fooling anyone. You have no character.

No Sheriff Lamjenne has no character and thats why he has yet to receive a public endorsement and will not be re-elected. Please get your rhetoric correct, a month ago the PBA was playing hardball with the Sheriff to Lemack elected. Now after the debate the other day and the general consenus was that Isreal had won now its Isreal that the PBA is secretly backing. Whats going to happen when Wiley Thompson, who really impressed a lot of people the other night, gets the endorsement, what will the conspiracy theory be then. The PBA told the Sheriff that the endorsement was his to lose, all he needed to do was give us a fair and equitable contract that is commensurate with the cost of living, no biggie. He offered nothing and he will get nothing and he will have no one to blame but himself. See ya in November!!!

06-17-2008, 01:34 AM
I agree that it is the PBA...they have no ball$ when it came to Jenne but now they wanna act all tough! Please..you guys are not fooling anyone

06-17-2008, 01:38 AM
I agree that it is the PBA...they have no ball$ when it came to Jenne but now they wanna act all tough! Please..you guys are not fooling anyone

PBA Will not control the outcome of this election....Lamberti will win!!

06-17-2008, 01:59 AM
More people are telling me they have quit the P.B.A. Is this true? What kind of protection would they have if they get in a jam? I'm tempted but I want protection.

06-17-2008, 04:56 AM
More people are telling me they have quit the P.B.A. Is this true? What kind of protection would they have if they get in a jam? I'm tempted but I want protection.

Go ahead and do it, the PBA has never told anyone they couldnt leave, its a free country and you should do what you feel is right for yourself.

06-17-2008, 10:49 AM

True statement.What was the cost of living / rate of inflation 3 years ago? Greater than the 3% that was ratified in the contract that was deemed to be fair and equitible. However at that time we weren't seeing tax cuts and a recession. We didn't have the County Commission breathing down the Sheriff's neck to cut the budget. We had a PBA encouraging us saying this is best we are going to get.

Now we have a PBA with an agenda to sink this Sheriff's electabilty doing everything they can do to turn the DLE employees against the Sheriff. They all the sudden want to play hard ball. After eight years of Jenne and 6 years of Cochran, they expect perfection by Sheriff Lamberti within 6 months.

News flash..... the economy sucks. Every other county division has settled for the 3% including the other bargaining units within BSO. And if you asked them they probably believe they deserve more. But they are smart enough to realize with the economy the way it is and with many people being laid off and losing their homes asking for anymore just does make sense.

06-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Join PLEA.net they are cheaper and better than the PBA.

06-19-2008, 09:24 PM
More people are telling me they have quit the P.B.A. Is this true? What kind of protection would they have if they get in a jam? I'm tempted but I want protection. Use a rubber hose when you beat the confessions from the arrestees and be careful how you steal the drug money. Don't steal hoodrats money while a rookie trainee is looking. If you need anymore advise call me. Chickenman......

06-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey....Sheriff Lamberti may have started of a little close thanks to some bad advise. But he has accomplished more for the deputies in the last month than Jenne and the boyz in nine years. This is even with people within and the PBA trying to screw with him. Wake up....Sheriff Lamberti is the one for us....

06-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey....Sheriff Lamberti may have started of a little close thanks to some bad advise. But he has accomplished more for the deputies in the last month than Jenne and the boyz in nine years. This is even with people within and the PBA trying to screw with him. Wake up....Sheriff Lamberti is the one for us....

I think the only reason Lamberti has done anything in the last month is because he has to. Other candidates have closed the gap on him and taken advantage of his weaknesses. Lamberti is quickly losing the support of his men. The guys waited and waited for him to give the rank and file (lowest paid employees) a decent living wage and he ignored us. Hats, pens, tint, bumper stickers can't be put on the table to eat. They are nothing more than window dressing. The real problem is I believed in him in the beginning and found out that he takes bad advice from his people. I only wish he would have reached out to some of us that have the best interests of the agency at heart. But, he didn't.

Remember this, the PBA gave him everything he needed up front, the endorsement from the PBA that basically got him the appointment. We received nothing in return. Anybody that thinks 3 percent is a good offer, you're nuts. By the way, he tried to sell us the 3-0-0, remember that? I can't wait to see what excuse he will give the jailers in October when they come to Lamberti's castle. I'll make a bold prediction: NOTHING. I'm broke, the county did this to me, Jenne is still messing me up, if I had it, you would get it....On and on....

I commend the PBA Board for sticking together. Yes even the NY guys! The days of one percentage (3) for all employees is not going over well with the rank and file anymore! We demand to be given a better wage like everybody else in our profession is getting. I hope the smart deputies agree.

06-22-2008, 04:51 PM

I think the only reason Lamberti has done anything in the last month is because he has to. Other candidates have closed the gap on him and taken advantage of his weaknesses. Lamberti is quickly losing the support of his men. The guys waited and waited for him to give the rank and file (lowest paid employees) a decent living wage and he ignored us. Hats, pens, tint, bumper stickers can't be put on the table to eat. They are nothing more than window dressing. The real problem is I believed in him in the beginning and found out that he takes bad advice from his people. I only wish he would have reached out to some of us that have the best interests of the agency at heart. But, he didn't.

Remember this, the PBA gave him everything he needed up front, the endorsement from the PBA that basically got him the appointment. We received nothing in return. Anybody that thinks 3 percent is a good offer, you're nuts. By the way, he tried to sell us the 3-0-0, remember that? I can't wait to see what excuse he will give the jailers in October when they come to Lamberti's castle. I'll make a bold prediction: NOTHING. I'm broke, the county did this to me, Jenne is still messing me up, if I had it, you would get it....On and on....

I commend the PBA Board for sticking together. Yes even the NY guys! The days of one percentage (3) for all employees is not going over well with the rank and file anymore! We demand to be given a better wage like everybody else in our profession is getting. I hope the smart deputies agree.

Excellent Post, I agree 100%.

06-24-2008, 05:16 AM
As do I!!!

06-24-2008, 06:19 AM
consider that 2 bso deputies just got arrested by fbi, you would be smart to take a 3, 3, 3 and be happy about it.. These arrests could come at a worse time.

True statement.What was the cost of living / rate of inflation 3 years ago? Greater than the 3% that was ratified in the contract that was deemed to be fair and equitible. However at that time we weren't seeing tax cuts and a recession. We didn't have the County Commission breathing down the Sheriff's neck to cut the budget. We had a PBA encouraging us saying this is best we are going to get.

Now we have a PBA with an agenda to sink this Sheriff's electabilty doing everything they can do to turn the DLE employees against the Sheriff. They all the sudden want to play hard ball. After eight years of Jenne and 6 years of Cochran, they expect perfection by Sheriff Lamberti within 6 months.

News flash..... the economy sucks. Every other county division has settled for the 3% including the other bargaining units within BSO. And if you asked them they probably believe they deserve more. But they are smart enough to realize with the economy the way it is and with many people being laid off and losing their homes asking for anymore just does make sense.

06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
consider that 2 bso deputies just got arrested by fbi, you would be smart to take a 3, 3, 3 and be happy about it.. These arrests could come at a worse leave it up to lamberti's leoaffairs monitoring division on overtime to say " THESE ARRESTS COULD COME AT A WORSE". Hey, all the late night hours monitoring this site throwing you off ALBERT? SAY GOODNIGHT GRACIE! GOODNIGHT GRACIE!!

06-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Yes, I am sorry to say WE ARE FALLING APART. I have ran into about 10 - 15 deputies, sergeants and even an Lt. in the past six months who got the boot from their assignments and sent to several road "dumping grounds". But guess what BRASS, you didn't really screw them as bad as you think you have, they are all happier now. Your punishment has not worked. It is really just putting the rank and file farther apart from the Sheriff and his so called Management people!!! I have to admit you are winning though with your "divide and conquer" type of battle.

06-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Yes, I am sorry to say WE ARE FALLING APART. I have ran into about 10 - 15 deputies, sergeants and even an Lt. in the past six months who got the boot from their assignments and sent to several road "dumping grounds". But guess what BRASS, you didn't really screw them as bad as you think you have, they are all happier now. Your punishment has not worked. It is really just putting the rank and file farther apart from the Sheriff and his so called Management people!!! I have to admit you are winning though with your "divide and conquer" type of battle.

Welcome to Pembroke Park!!!!

06-25-2008, 12:13 AM
We also wlcome you to Pompano.

06-25-2008, 02:03 AM
It has been brought to the Sheriffs attention about several of these "Dumpings" done by HIS staff and he has done nothing about it. Letting personal retailiation happen is not INTEGRITY with or without PRIDE!!!

06-25-2008, 02:14 AM
It has been brought to the Sheriffs attention about several of these "Dumpings" done by HIS staff and he has done nothing about it. Letting personal retailiation happen is not INTEGRITY with or without PRIDE!!!

You sound like one of the slugs who was transferred to a district where you might actually have to work. Welcome to the real world!

06-25-2008, 02:24 AM
No, I have never been transfered unless I put in for it. I am very happy in my unit and do my job every day WITH INTEGRITY, yes WITH INTEGRITY. I don't have long left in the drop but I feel sorry for you. By the way, sign any contract raise so I can get a raise on my buy out sick time! This place has fallen apart and isn't showing any promise in the near future. I pity the rookies, and you.

06-25-2008, 02:30 AM
key words "retailiation transfer & integrity. I agree no integrity in this place

06-25-2008, 03:29 AM
Welcome to Lauderdale Lakes.

06-25-2008, 03:39 AM

What is every district a dumping ground? Thats sure what it sounds like. Where would you people like to go that you wont feel "dumped on"?

06-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Maybe its management that makes the Deputies feel like its a dumping ground???

06-25-2008, 05:28 AM
Or the Sheriff.

06-26-2008, 03:42 AM
BSO continues to operate with intimidation and "punishment by transfer". The Sheriff lets it continue and he preaches INTEGRITY. He has knowlege of some of these and has done NOTHING about them. Integrity, please don't preach it when you don't practice it!

06-26-2008, 03:45 AM
that's no different than any other chief of police, not saying it's right, just that it is what it is
BSO continues to operate with intimidation and "punishment by transfer". The Sheriff lets it continue and he preaches INTEGRITY. He has knowlege of some of these and has done NOTHING about them. Integrity, please don't preach it when you don't practice it!

06-26-2008, 04:00 AM
that's no different than any other chief of police, not saying it's right, just that it is what it is

So that makes it ok. Answers like that are why Lamberti will be sent packing in November and well be saying good morning Sheriff Isreal!!!!

06-26-2008, 04:01 AM
I guess this may be acceptable to rule with intimidation in police work? If so why does he want people to think he has integrity when this happens. I dont get it? By the way I am only a visiter to this site but I find it weird but interesting. I dont think everything is true, but some of these complaints sound real.

06-26-2008, 12:23 PM
So because you were transfered out of your cushy posistion now the Sheriff is the worst in the world. It's all about you isn't it?

06-26-2008, 10:32 PM

What is every district a dumping ground? Thats sure what it sounds like. Where would you people like to go that you wont feel "dumped on"?

Cooper City

06-26-2008, 10:35 PM

Cooper City

Lauderdale by the Sea

06-26-2008, 10:36 PM

Cooper City

Lauderdale by the Sea

Weston and/or SW Ranches

06-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

06-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

Really? Then why all the transfers clamoring to come over?

06-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Because they are nice places to work thats why!!!

06-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

Because men sadly aren't what they used to be.

P.S. I know some guys that transfered to tough Districts from "girls" Districts. Dirty Harry Lives!!!!!

06-28-2008, 12:17 PM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

P.S. I know some guys that transfered to tough Districts from "girls" Districts. Dirty Harry Lives!!!!!

What is considered a girl district?

06-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

Lauderdale by the Sea and Cooper City

06-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Ah, you bunch of girls.

Lauderdale by the Sea and Cooper City

Why a girl District???

06-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.

06-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Good Point I never would have thought of thiat.

06-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Ummm right, I think this post has lost its focus.

07-01-2008, 05:43 AM
Just like BSO :)