PDA

View Full Version : Playing both sides of the fence

06-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Phaedrus:

Your lack of knowledge, inexperience, and common sense is alarming for a Police Lieutenant. Before your promotion you would trash the Chief and the Department behind the scenes constantly. Recently, you only argue minuscule points that "you" believe will promote you in good light with the troops because if you don't make staff(Commander) you aspire to be the next FOP Prez(scary). The truth is that you are playing both sides of the fence because in your feeble mind you think that "If" Commander Magnusson gets promoted to Major you will automatically get the Commander job. Get real!! What you don't realize is that the Commander has earned his promotion to Major. Grow some!!!!!!!!

06-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Phaedrus:

Your lack of knowledge, inexperience, and common sense is alarming for a Police Lieutenant. Before your promotion you would trash the Chief and the Department behind the scenes constantly. Recently, you only argue minuscule points that "you" believe will promote you in good light with the troops because if you don't make staff(Commander) you aspire to be the next FOP Prez(scary). The truth is that you are playing both sides of the fence because in your feeble mind you think that "If" Commander Magnusson gets promoted to Major you will automatically get the Commander job. Get real!! What you don't realize is that the Commander has earned his promotion to Major. Grow some!!!!!!!! Perfectly said! Kerr you are a *****!!!

And a nerd :roll:

06-10-2008, 12:13 AM
He may be those things but he is the only staff member with the cojones to come here and give his opinion so vayasen pal carajo.

Dont let them chase you away,Lt.Dan,we love u!!

06-10-2008, 12:15 AM
first of all, he has no balls. and, he isn't staff. he is a wannabe pizzaface.
weve got your number kerr. when was the last time that you fought an issue on behalf of a member? let me rephrase that...just name one time.

06-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Gump:

All his actions are for his own selfishness and career promotions. To answer your question about this individuals ( bravery) the best person to answer that question is Lt. LLodra who confronted your idol and watched him cry and plead for mercy after Lt. LLodra confronted him about trash talking behind peoples backs. This is your hero, Gump!!!!!! I suggest you look for a higher source to worship.

06-10-2008, 01:24 AM
My bitter brother,cant be a female,I dont worship anyone but GOD!

However,Lt.Dan is man enough to print his opinions,agree or not and yes,he is Staff!
For those of you who dont understand rank,Lt. and above are executives/staff,thats why sgt.'s and cops are not allowed in the officers circle,got it?? They are management Mr.Limon!!!

Lt.Dan,continue to partake in these debates and let the haters stew in hate!

06-10-2008, 03:16 AM
The statement that Lt.'s are Staff is stupid. Staff is above Cpt. Not Civil Service. Leran before you speak.

06-10-2008, 04:50 AM
Whtats this topic about?

06-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Papo,you are the one who needs to open a book.
Lt.'s are indeed staff estupido and Lt.Kerr is one of the few,actually,the only one who comes on here to support us and share so get a life!

06-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I's not surprising that ignorance is rampant among the Phaedrus supporters and fans. Lieutenants are not "Staff Members" they are command middle managers. Time will reveal facts and this individuals hidden agendas will surface:

Your lack of knowledge, inexperience, and common sense is alarming for a Police Lieutenant. Before your promotion you would trash the Chief and the Department behind the scenes constantly. Recently, you only argue minuscule points that "you" believe will promote you( thats why you publish yourself) in good light with the troops because if you don't make staff(Commander) you aspire to be the next FOP Prez(scary). The truth is that you are playing both sides of the fence because in your feeble mind you think that "If" Commander Magnusson gets promoted to Major you will automatically get the Commander job. Get real!! What you don't realize is that the Commander has earned his promotion to Major. Grow some!!!!!!!!

06-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Papo,you are the one who needs to open a book.
Lt.'s are indeed staff estupido and Lt.Kerr is one of the few,actually,the only one who comes on here to support us and share so get a life!

Boy, I know you aren't a member of MPD, if you think the rank of Lt. makes you part of the Staff. Buddy, they have never asked that in a promotional exam because it is too basic; but I suspect that after your idiotic comment, they may include it in the next exam. WWWWOWWWW!!

Getting back to te original comment, I remember Kerr going to bat all the time on issues affecting the FOP membership; but since he made Lt., the guy is quiet as can be. I agree with the other post, he really believes this crap that they will replace an Anglo with an Anglo. Besides, he there are other Anglos as qualified or more qualified than he is. Sit and wait Bud! :lol:

06-11-2008, 12:45 AM
So you are saying that a Lt. is not a staff member but just as low as sgt.'s and cops? No wonder this dept has lost all credebility!
Lt. is considered staff. Just ask a sgt?

06-11-2008, 01:11 AM
After you take your medication review the post written by Username Reality for your answers to your confusions. WOW, Reality was right to say that your supporters are out of touch with reality.

06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
So you are saying that a Lt. is not a staff member but just as low as sgt.'s and cops? No wonder this dept has lost all credebility!
Lt. is considered staff. Just ask a sgt?A Lieutenant on our department is not staff, just ask Boy King. Lieutenant is middle management pay dirt :shock:

06-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Lt. is considered staff. Just ask a sgt?

you pbviously have never learned the rank structure. just for you i will break it down.

1. officer -the lowest civil service rank for a sworn employee
2. Sgt.- next civil service rank, supervises officers
3. Lt. -supervises sgt.s...still civil service, not staff...and gets paid by the hour.
4. capt. no need to break down there are only 2 if i am correct.
5. cmdr and up...STAFF, paid by SALARY...APPOINTED...you cannot be "staff" if you can promote by passing a test...you are retarded and need to stop posting...and possibly find a new job you might understand a little better...charlie papa

06-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the quick lesson.

06-12-2008, 03:59 PM
OK, so I see that Avila has a little free time on his hands over at the FOP hall. Kerr has done a good job and speaks his mind. He does not agree with everything the FOP does so to them he is a traitor. Very few people know what goes on inside the FOP but I wish they did. The campaign against the chief hasn't done sh-t. The media doesn't listen to us any longer. Public opinion has turned against us. And now Armando is comparing Nunez and Hernandez to T$. While most of us want T$ out this is actually counter-productive. Now the world sees us a crybabies. T$ will now leave when he wants to and flip us all off on the way out. Kerr will not run for FOP president but may Vice-President which he would win easily.

06-13-2008, 01:09 AM
The Wiesel will not be the next FOP Prez or Vice Prez. Tony the midget Chef from the station cafeteria stands a better chance at the FOP crown jewels or a Police Staff position than your two face idol. Anyone with half a brain can see right through him and what he is all about " all for me,me,me,me,me,etc..........." Stop playing both sides of the fence and develop a spine.

06-15-2008, 04:38 PM
what has he done to anyone