PDA

View Full Version : Property Crimes

06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
I heard there may be a property crimes slot in D-3. Anyone aware of it or is it a rumor? There is nothing out about it and I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

06-09-2008, 06:17 PM
Why not go straight to the man who can answer the question. Call or Nextel LT W and I'm sure he will give you the scoop, if there is any.

06-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Why not go straight to the man who can answer the question. Call or Nextel LT W and I'm sure he will give you the scoop, if there is any.

Lt W only talks nicely to those he wants, to others he is a jerk. So maybe there will be no answer. This guy was just asking about the possibility. Maybe you can go get the poop, you seem to know how to scoop it.

06-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Only out of my back yard before I mow the lawn my friend. Just suggesting trying a direct route instead of looking for straight answers on this forum.

06-09-2008, 10:30 PM

Lt W only talks nicely to those he wants, to others he is a jerk. So maybe there will be no answer. This guy was just asking about the possibility. Maybe you can go get the poop, you seem to know how to scoop it.

Never fails when one asks a question some a-hole wants to bash someone. Lt W is not a jerk. He's the best LT we have.

06-10-2008, 07:14 PM
I heard somebody was picked but dont know who

06-10-2008, 09:57 PM
B Wheeler to major crimes and R Holster to D3 property crimes. Good luck to both with their new duties.

06-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I suppose I just missed the email advertising the available positions in Major Crimes and property crimes. Otherwise I would have loved to thrown my hat in the ring for one or the other........

06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Yep me too. Guess they put who ever they want where ever they want but dont advertise it. BW and RH been kissing some serious booty.

06-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Why not go ask the "best LT". I'm sure you will get the "best" answer you could ever expect. Just make sure you doent ever want any other job, you may be a marked man for even asking.

06-12-2008, 11:56 PM
This site should be called leo*****.com because that's what everybody does on this site. Bich about the sheriff, ***** about everything. No solutions, just *****ing. Go on and ***** about this post.

06-13-2008, 02:50 AM
I don't know about the D3 property crimes, but the mc position was advertised and several people put in for it. Obviously one of those who put in for it was selected. It does not matter who was selected, you people would still be on this sight complaining about who was selected. I think BW is a good choice, (BS degree, investigative experience, already proven to be a good level headed officer.) If you didn't put in for mc don't complain about not being selected. As for the D3 slot, I have no idea.

06-13-2008, 10:25 PM
This site should be called leo*****.com because that's what everybody does on this site. Bich about the sheriff, ***** about everything. No solutions, just *****ing. Go on and ***** about this post.

If there was some honest communications from the Sheriff and his staff this site would be history. Since the Sheriff refuses to talk to his people, then you are left with nothing other than communicating your opinions in this forum. Most of it is not "*****ing" its just frustration with an admin that does little to nothing for the agency. As for Lt W, he was not a joy to work around when at D1. Just an observation and personal opinion.

06-30-2008, 03:29 PM
BW and RH kissing booty? I think not. BW is very sharp and should be in Major Crimes. He did well in D3 so Major Crimes should be his next step. RH is one of the smartest deputies out there and would make a good detective. He was selcted because he worked 99% of his own cases a patrol deputy. Good luck to both of you guys.