PDA

View Full Version : LT. BRUSCELL ???

06-08-2008, 09:50 AM
HE USED TO WORK FOR CPD ABOUT 14YEARS AGO.
CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ...WHY HE LEFT ???
AND WHAT KIND OF A LT WAS HE ???
LT. BRUSCELL

06-08-2008, 11:57 AM
He left because he retired, he was a GREAT LT, even with rank he was still a cop and was right there when you needed him, I don't know where he is or what he is doing but he is still respected here by those that knew him.

06-08-2008, 07:16 PM
CPD Lt. Bruscell was hired by Lake Clarke Shores Police Department (southeast Florida) to be Chief of Police. Last time I saw him was at the funeral of High Springs Chief of Police Ray Kaminskas, another former CPD administrator.

06-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Mike has always been a stand-up guy and a good man! After he retired from the CPD he became the Chief of Police in Lake Clarke Shores, FL., and to my knowledge he is still the chief there.

06-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Retired from lawenforcment in 2002 and works as the Code Enforcement Supervisor for the Town Of Lantana Florida on the East Coast.

07-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Mike was my first Lt. as a new officer at CPD years ago. He was a great guy and loved buy the troops including myself. He wasn't your typical desk jockey Lt. and was in the bushes, and backing up his officers on the street. I remember him getting in the face of one of the Mary's family big mouths who came to the statioin to complain about an incident. He kicked him and the entire Mary family out of the PD over threat of arresting them all. That was impressive and the way I thought police work should be. He stood up for his guys and didn't take crap from no one. Then Dewey took over and all that changed. It's gone down hill since then. How often do you see a Lt. out on the street backing up his guys on a regular basis?