PDA

View Full Version : what really happened?

06-07-2008, 08:43 PM
heard lt. e h and r h got into a head banging session at training last week. heard lt. e h called r h out. why didn't lt. e h get brought up on charges for threatening a copper? i'm not surprised but wtf?

06-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Because he is the golden child and that is how he acts. Has a lot to learn about being a supervisor.

06-25-2008, 01:38 PM
e h should have been disciplined also for his actions. He may have a lot to learn to be a supervisor BUT he will never be a leader and shame on you all that follow him. Just remember e h that your mommy will not be here forever to protect you.

07-03-2008, 11:01 PM
The truth is...r h said what everybody else WANTS to say but is afraid to, due to retaliation.....

07-04-2008, 02:43 PM
No matter how it is said, EH is the most pathetic excuse for a suspervisor
to come along in years. But you all should be careful, he is a snake, and one that is watched over and protected.

07-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Things may not be perfect but they are bettter than when Retired VPD was here. Nothing is ever perfect. People complain. That's what we do. Atleast now we don't have crooked cops telling the criminals when VPD is going to serve a warrant. I take EH over RA any day of the week. EH has to work on his supervisor skills with the lazies and RH needs to get off his a$$$$ and earn his check.

07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
No argument from me. Point well made

07-17-2008, 02:33 AM
eh was doing just what little hitler JW wanted. She chose nothing but snakes and scum who would follow her every command and desire for their own benefit. VPD's admin, from sgt to chief, is pathetic! The department is a wreck. But don't worry JUSTICE is coming, they've pissed off the wrong people now!

and poster VPD..... go wipe your nose, there's something brown on it!