PDA

View Full Version : DOCUMENT

06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
BREEDLOVE V STATE OF FLORIDA IS THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE TRYING TO GET BREEDLOVES MURDER CONVICTION OVER TURNED BECAUSE OF THE DIRTY HOMICIDE DETECTIVES. THERE IS PLENTY MORE IN THE DOCUMENT. IT IS AN OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENT FILED BY THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE. NOT HEARSAY FROM US OLD TIMER MIAMI-DADE OR BSO GUYS. THERE IS TESTIMONY FROM A DIRTY STATE ATTORNEY WHO GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. HE SAYS HE WAS AT A PARTY AT ESCANDARS HOUSE CELEBRATING A CONVICTION THEY WON ON A CASE AND THAT RALF AND ALL THE OTHER DETECTIVES WERE AT THE PARTY. THE ASA USED COCAINE AT THE PARTY.

A PARTY AT A GUYS HOUSE THEY ARRESTED BEFORE AND KNEW WAS A BIG TIME COCAINE SUPPLIER TO CELEBRATE THE CONVICTION OF ANOTHER DIRTBAG? ASA STELZER RING A BELL RALF? WANT THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WAS CONVICTED AND WAS THE CAUSE FOR THE BIG HO-DOWN? JOSE MIGUEL BATTLE. HOW IS THAT FOR DETAILS? PAGE TWENTY OF THE DOCUMENT. CAN DO IT WORD FOR WORD AGAIN FOR THE DOUBTERS. DO I REALY NEED TO?

06-07-2008, 04:11 PM
GD I Love you... keep bringing it out. We need all the help we can to show what the City of NMB did was a HUGE mistake that needs to be corrected NOW ! MORE.. MORE.. especially about the parties, gifts, drugs, and hookers !

06-07-2008, 07:09 PM
BREEDLOVE V STATE OF FLORIDA IS THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE TRYING TO GET BREEDLOVES MURDER CONVICTION OVER TURNED BECAUSE OF THE DIRTY HOMICIDE DETECTIVES. THERE IS PLENTY MORE IN THE DOCUMENT. IT IS AN OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENT FILED BY THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE. NOT HEARSAY FROM US OLD TIMER MIAMI-DADE OR BSO GUYS. THERE IS TESTIMONY FROM A DIRTY STATE ATTORNEY WHO GOT CAUGHT UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. HE SAYS HE WAS AT A PARTY AT ESCANDARS HOUSE CELEBRATING A CONVICTION THEY WON ON A CASE AND THAT RALF AND ALL THE OTHER DETECTIVES WERE AT THE PARTY. THE ASA USED COCAINE AT THE PARTY.

A PARTY AT A GUYS HOUSE THEY ARRESTED BEFORE AND KNEW WAS A BIG TIME COCAINE SUPPLIER TO CELEBRATE THE CONVICTION OF ANOTHER DIRTBAG? ASA STELZER RING A BELL RALF? WANT THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO WAS CONVICTED AND WAS THE CAUSE FOR THE BIG HO-DOWN? JOSE MIGUEL BATTLE. HOW IS THAT FOR DETAILS? PAGE TWENTY OF THE DOCUMENT. CAN DO IT WORD FOR WORD AGAIN FOR THE DOUBTERS. DO I REALY NEED TO?

You people are all wrong! Okay, you forced us. We must break cover. Rafael was there as part of a deep, very deep internal affairs investigation into the illicit activities of the other crooked PSD cops, Ojeda et al! Naturally, he had to pretend to be on board to gain and retain their trust! Still, Rafael was never compromised. His subsequent departures from PSD and U.S. Secret Service were part of the elaborate undercover operation, designed to retain credibility. Leave the man alone, he has paid his dues and done an invaluable service to the police profession! Learn from his vast reservoir of experiences and you too might become a better cop!

06-07-2008, 11:30 PM
NICE TRY HANDLERS. WAS HE LIKE UNDERCOVER BROTHER? NO HE MUST HAVE BEEN SERPICO. DO YOU HAVE THAT IN WRITING OR ANY OTHER PROOF OF IT? IF YOU DO LETS SEE IT AND YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM ME AGAIN. WHY IS THAT A BIG SECRET? HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THAT. HE HELPED GET RID OF DIRTY COPS RIGHT, THEY MIGHT MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT HIM.

06-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Unless you have arrested.. 09-39 a dirty cop dont even try that BS about Rafael ... he was in bed with the gang as snug as a rug !

06-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Handler, thats about the funniest thing I have ever heard. I am still laughing over that one!

Dont let this guy get to you. Who ever is posting those stupid replies with the lame defenses is trying to pull your chain. The question is , WHY!

What excuse is there for his fast departure at South Miami PD? Lets face it, this guy has been dirty for a long time and his ties with BB got him here. It certainly wasnt his track record. Now we have to find out whether the city knew about his track record or not. If they did, theres a problem. If they didnt, theres a bigger problem.

06-08-2008, 12:16 PM
LEARN FROM HIS VAST RESOIVAR OF EXPERIENCE? Oh sure, I'm learning. I'm seeing his experience showing with the daily shootings. I'm seeing his experience showing with the rising crime. Im seeing his experience when he places more importance on community contacts, clean stations and skateboarders, then on the shootings and rising crime.

So far I've learned alot.