PDA

View Full Version : Tough Guys and Hats

06-06-2008, 11:09 PM
All the whiners that are crying about the hats that they begged for are really something else. You finally have a Sheriff that is trying to do something to please you, like allow you to wear baseball caps and you are still giving him a hard time, unbelievable!!!!!!!

Question: Where were all of you tough guys when Jenne spent several hundred of thousands of dollars on the ridiculous Smokey the Bear hats that sit in our closets/trunks gathering dust?

Just another example......You guys are like the hood rats in the ghetto, someone comes and tries to help out, and you attack them.

06-07-2008, 04:51 AM
All the whiners that are crying about the hats that they begged for are really something else. You finally have a Sheriff that is trying to do something to please you, like allow you to wear baseball caps and you are still giving him a hard time, unbelievable!!!!!!!

Question: Where were all of you tough guys when Jenne spent several hundred of thousands of dollars on the ridiculous Smokey the Bear hats that sit in our closets/trunks gathering dust?

Just another example......You guys are like the hood rats in the ghetto, someone comes and tries to help out, and you attack them.

So what your saying is we should love Sheriff Lamberti because he purchased a uniform item that every other Police Officer in the County already has??? The hat in question doesnt match the class A uniform, doesnt match the blacks, doesnt match what ever blue uniforms are floating around, doesnt even match the Port Uniform. It just shows how little thought the Sheriff put into something that was supposed to be a staple of his time in office. That same lack of thought shows what he thinks about his employees from his first day in Office. Its sad because I thought he would be a good Sheriff since he is generally a nice person, but he actually took a bad agency and made it worse. Oh well I guess three Sheriffs in 2 years isnt that bad, change is good right???

06-08-2008, 11:17 PM

Just another example......You guys are like the hood rats in the ghetto, someone comes and tries to help out, and you attack them. Those hats are going to make all of you look like Lt. Dangle on Reno 911. Very gay looking. When you want someone to do your bidding yell at them with a baseball hat on. Hell, I have a baseball hat. You need to wear those campaign hats all the time like FHP, but you need Saigon mirrors to go along with the look. Bad Ass...... Don't you all want to be bad asses? isn't being a cop all about being a BAD AS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take back the Streets !!!!!! Damn.............................

06-09-2008, 12:34 AM
I think we should all be issued fez hats. Nothing says bad a$$ like a fez hat.

06-09-2008, 01:04 AM
I want one with a giant feather like Tony Varano had.

06-09-2008, 01:11 AM
[quote="Doctor Phil":3655z0je]All the whiners that are crying about the hats that they begged for are really something else. You finally have a Sheriff that is trying to do something to please you, like allow you to wear baseball caps and you are still giving him a hard time, unbelievable!!!!!!!

Just another example......You guys are like the hood rats in the ghetto, someone comes and tries to help out, and you attack them. Those hats are going to make all of you look like Lt. Dangle on Reno 911. Very gay looking. When you want someone to do your bidding yell at them with a baseball hat on. Hell, I have a baseball hat. You need to wear those campaign hats all the time like FHP, but you need Saigon mirrors to go along with the look. Bad Ass...... Don't you all want to be bad asses? isn't being a cop all about being a BAD AS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take back the Streets !!!!!! darn.............................[/quote:3655z0je]

What we really need to do is raise the hem on these shorts.! It's hot out there!