2. Joe Vetter
3. Ignacio Bustamonte
4. Jon Black

06-06-2008, 02:15 AM
1. Troy Wilson
2. Joe Vetter
3. Ignacio Bustamonte
4. Jon Black

You're good for putting people's names out here and you stay in the CLOSET (I guess you're use to that).

06-06-2008, 04:35 AM
Stop talking bad about jb. He is going to think its me, and then he will say something in roll call. Don't worry jb, I got your back.

IC... I hate you.

06-06-2008, 04:48 AM
I'd put Ad**** in the top 5. :0)

06-06-2008, 06:53 AM
1. Troy Wilson
2. Joe Vetter
3. Ignacio Bustamonte
4. Jon Black

You're good for putting people's names out here and you stay in the CLOSET (I guess you're use to that).In case you havnt noticed just about everyone in the department has been named at least once on this site.

06-06-2008, 10:46 AM
who the hell is bustamonte?

06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
I'd put Ad**** in the top 5. :0)

06-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Now thats messed up! If it was really me would I put my name?
Stop posting like me NN! I really hate u!!!!!!

06-06-2008, 07:59 PM
will the real IC stand up!

06-06-2008, 10:55 PM

8) I really hate U too IC but I dint post that, and stop calling me on my days off! :lol:

06-07-2008, 01:37 PM
you forgot Willie Jones :roll:

06-07-2008, 07:45 PM
How about Lanoue, or VQ ? LOL

06-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Jim Barbara or Mary Horton gets my vote

06-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Jim Barbara or Mary Horton gets my voteHey, if you are going to use my name at least spell it right.

06-07-2008, 09:35 PM
BITE MY CARROT SQUISHY!

06-08-2008, 06:47 PM
BITE MY CARROT SQUISHY!

Squishy is dead! Stop beating a dead horse, its bad enough squishy died after seeing Jeff and Mary gettin freaky in the stable! :shock:

06-08-2008, 09:30 PM

stop crying over there in your air conditioning enviornment, and man up to what you been writing. it so freakin hot right now. it feels like my eye balls have been boiled. shave your chest, for me to poop on, i hate you more.

06-09-2008, 01:19 AM
BITE MY CARROT SQUISHY!

Squishy is dead! Stop beating a dead horse, its bad enough squishy died after seeing Jeff and Mary gettin freaky in the stable! :shock:Mary was definitly a two bagger.

06-10-2008, 09:19 PM

that's too funny!!!

06-11-2008, 09:26 PM
[quote="guest too":g98ok2kw]you forgot Willie Jones :roll:

that's too funny!!![/quote:g98ok2kw]

I think they put Willie's picture on the Miramar Police Website in order to scare the crime out of Miramar! :lol:

06-12-2008, 12:58 AM
what about HARVEY?????????

06-12-2008, 06:17 PM
My vote is for

Shelley Shaikh. I mean come on she got promoted to the k9 at the airport detail then to the South Broward detail and now in BD. That woman could do no wrong.. She is UNTOUCHABLE...

http://www.hellofrommyheart.com/Welcome/images/stories/Crazy_Old_Lady_Peace.jpg

06-12-2008, 06:55 PM
My vote is for

Shelley Shaikh. I mean come on she got promoted to the k9 at the airport detail then to the South Broward detail and now in BD. That woman could do no wrong.. She is UNTOUCHABLE...

http://www.hellofrommyheart.com/Welcome/images/stories/Crazy_Old_Lady_Peace.jpg

Stop peeping in my windows

06-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Ray (micro-manage) Black
Dexter (All BF's report to me) Williams
Jose (Break off the foot chase) Sanchez
Mike (do you prefer Plasma or LCD) Ad****
Phil ( 51-40 to avoid a call) Lanoue

06-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Ray (micro-manage) Black

not to mention:
Willie (didn't repay the money) Jones :twisted:

06-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Ray (micro-manage) Black

not to mention:
Willie (didn't repay the money) Jones :twisted:

LOL :P

06-16-2008, 05:01 AM
What about Juan (i'll get the coffee) Delosrios? :D

06-16-2008, 10:04 AM
what other captain would take the time or do anything for their squad like Delosrios.... yea small gesture but goes a long way

06-16-2008, 10:05 AM
if only we could get happy feet to do the same!!!

06-16-2008, 07:28 PM
what other captain would take the time or do anything for their squad like Delosrios.... yea small gesture but goes a long way

Small jesture, thats all he does; wait he does call the major for permission to poop. 8)

06-17-2008, 02:33 PM
How about Terry B? He was a legend in Hialeah and probably one of top 3 best cops in the history of Hialeah. I thought for sure he'd break your top 5 since he came from one of the busiest cities in Florida.

06-17-2008, 09:57 PM
damn i guess its easy to talk trash about someone when they arent here... u must have not worked with TB... another ***** that doesnt have the nuts to say how they feel to the person directly...

06-17-2008, 10:03 PM
How about Terry B? He was a legend in Hialeah and probably one of top 3 best cops in the history of Hialeah. I thought for sure he'd break your top 5 since he came from one of the busiest cities in Florida.

He is holding strong at number one for scamming a disability. If he is any indication of what Hialeah is like they are in bad shape. Dude has not worked a day in his life here and ducked calls and was caught sleeping on day shift.

# 1 SLUG

06-17-2008, 11:30 PM

jus so you know the title is top 5 cops but they ended up putting the top 5 worst cops in the first post.... Terry is a great officer

06-17-2008, 11:45 PM
are you serious?????? He's on disability and scamming the system? Man that caught me off guard. I was serious as hell when I said he was one of our all time better officers in Hialeah. I guess those were in his younger days. I'm totally surprised man.

06-18-2008, 12:11 AM
are you serious?????? He's on disability and scamming the system? Man that caught me off guard. I was serious as hell when I said he was one of our all time better officers in Hialeah. I guess those were in his younger days. I'm totally surprised man.

Oh I guess you know about TB's medical condition.... How the hell can you say he is scamin the system... you know nothing about him or his injury.. your just a little ***** that talks trash.. as for him getting caught sleeping... he always worked night shift so your full you shite

06-18-2008, 05:42 AM
to the hialeah post:::: excuse the retard that said he was scamming disability.....TB was in on duty related accident and has been out ever since.... TB we all know is a dinosaur and is a big guy so is health isnt as good as us 20 and 30 yr olds.....

06-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Jesus Christ enters a room of his disciples and has them remove his sandals. He then with a bucket in one hand, and a rag in the other, commences to clean their feet. The disciples ask him “what are you doing lord", Jesus answers “you guys do my bidding each and every day, and this is just a small gesture of my appreciation".

This reminds me of what Cpt. D does for us by making us coffe every day. He shows that he is just like us, but with a task of being responsible for each and everyone of our actions.

06-18-2008, 11:18 PM

Oh I guess you know about TB's medical condition.... How the hell can you say he is scamin the system... you know nothing about him or his injury.. your just a little ***** that talks trash.. as for him getting caught sleeping... he always worked night shift so your full you shite

Wrong, He workd 7 zone on Bravo and was found sleeping more than once in the alley's of shopping centers.

06-18-2008, 11:23 PM
to the hialeah post:::: excuse the retard that said he was scamming disability.....TB was in on duty related accident and has been out ever since.... TB we all know is a dinosaur and is a big guy so is health isnt as good as us 20 and 30 yr olds.....

His on duty "accident" was he hurt his back because he he was too old to pick up his Harley that he fell over on. No one witnessed this and he showed up for work and said his back hurt. Dude walked with a limp when he started day one. thats what happens when you try to hook a retired scammer up.

He is scamming and is just looking for another check because Hileja's pension sucks so STFU if you dont know the real story.

06-19-2008, 02:56 AM
F-ing hater... i can only imagine what people say about you... o wait till you get hurt so i can talk shite about your lazy fat a$$ you know sooo much hope you dont get "old" and get hurt

Its nice to know you are so into tb that you know how his finacial situtation is....

06-19-2008, 08:54 AM
tb would crush you

06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
listen if tb was such a slug he would have been quick out of motors. that guy is the nicest. i hope you get better tb, and dont worry about one @$$hole talking crap about you. if they did it to your face you when crush them into dust.

06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Hialeah pension sucks? Wow as I recall your dept doens't have the 1% fund. Hialeah's overall pay isn't that good but the retirement is one of the best in south florida considering they have 75%, 1% fund which accrues to over 100K once you retire, paid health insurance for life once retired. And I doubt it very much that TB is scamming the system. I'm sure he puts most of your sorry cops to shame. Tell him to show you his file in Hialeah. He must have had over 200 commendations and over 20 ofc of the months awards for catching true bad guys.

06-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Hialeah pension sucks? Wow as I recall your dept doens't have the 1% fund. Hialeah's overall pay isn't that good but the retirement is one of the best in south florida considering they have 75%, 1% fund which accrues to over 100K once you retire, paid health insurance for life once retired. And I doubt it very much that TB is scamming the system. I'm sure he puts most of your sorry cops to shame. Tell him to show you his file in Hialeah. He must have had over 200 commendations and over 20 ofc of the months awards for catching true bad guys.

everybody has the 1% fund--we chose to use ours for improved bene's, like 80%, not 75. And he does put the 2 sorry cops we have to shame, and worked well with the rest of us.

06-20-2008, 12:21 AM

Can you take him back if he is so great.

06-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Ojay,

Go back to havana, we dont like cubans on our JUAM site. This TB guy has not impressed many of us here. Most supervisors dredded him on their squads. The other Hialeah loser that came with him only lasted a month before he got fired for scamming and untruthfulness. Pretty common for most of Hialeah cops. A good Hialeah cop is one that has the brains to leave after only one year because they realize they are in a toilet agency.

Send TB a card or something and get off our site, we dont care about people who don't show up!

06-20-2008, 03:34 PM

Miami-Dade police released a sketch of a man who sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl at a park in the wee hours of June 9.

The girl and her boyfriend were at a park in the area of Southwest 107th Avenue and 156th Terrace when a man on a bike rode up to the couple and said he was Officer Jones, police said.

:?:

06-21-2008, 04:27 AM
1. Rick Soltis
2. John Barber
3. Christopher Dang
4. Edel Esponda
5. Denise Dileo

06-21-2008, 05:26 AM
Ask these mramar boys how they like contributing 13% of their salery towards their pension. BTW what is hialeahs pay like?

06-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Ask these mramar boys how they like contributing 13% of their salery towards their pension. BTW what is hialeahs pay like?
Hialeah pension sucks? Wow as I recall your dept doens't have the 1% fund. Hialeah's overall pay isn't that good but the retirement is one of the best in south florida considering they have 75%, 1% fund which accrues to over 100K once you retire, paid health insurance for life once retired. And I doubt it very much that TB is scamming the system. I'm sure he puts most of your sorry cops to shame. Tell him to show you his file in Hialeah. He must have had over 200 commendations and over 20 ofc of the months awards for catching true bad guys.Terry is a good guy, I think its just one person trash-mouthing him. Do something for 25+ years and your bound to rub someone the wrong way. I am happy with my pension, I make enough money each month to live comfortably without having to get another job. If I do ever get another job it will be because I want to, not because I have to. We get a $400 a month medical stipend. I continued with the cities insurance and the $400 more than covers my monthly insurance premium so my insurance is free. If the rates ever go over $400 a month then I will have to come out of pocket for the difference. The 1% benfit is given to us in the form of allowing us to add an additional 300 hours of overtime each year to up our three year average. We get the 1% benefit for the rest of our lives, not just a one time payout. I think we (Miramar and Hialeah) get just about the same pension benefits they are just packaged different.
Instead of *****ing about everything lets be happy with what we do have. If we were just starting our career now or finished our career 20 years ago we would never see the benefits we now have. All the city and county governments are talking about "Pension Reform" They want to cut our pension benefits way back. We are in a time that pension benefits for police officers will never be better for us than they are right now.

06-21-2008, 02:39 PM
1. Rick Soltis
2. John Barber
3. Christopher Dang
4. Edel Esponda
5. Denise Dileo

well CD and DD are 10-8 cops that have my back. im not worried when im on a call with them. and EE is the best k-9 we have. as long as his dog is tracking he will continue his search. plus i love his meat.

07-04-2008, 12:08 AM
I think we are forgetting to add JI :evil:

07-04-2008, 12:51 AM
HOW ABOUT PHIL LANOUE? LOL

07-04-2008, 12:52 AM
HOW ABOUT PHIL LANOUE? LOL

07-04-2008, 11:16 AM
how about S1? he is top cop, and SL board member. maybe he can get us a raise over there now.

07-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Ad**** for chief! he'll promise ever officer a plasma TV for their home....

07-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Heard the First 48 was going to be working with Miramar PD, starring Det. Ad**** himself.

07-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Rick Soltis,.. any relation to linda soltis sinclair?

1. Rick Soltis
2. John Barber
3. Christopher Dang
4. Edel Esponda
5. Denise Dileo

well CD and DD are 10-8 cops that have my back. im not worried when im on a call with them. and EE is the best k-9 we have. as long as his dog is tracking he will continue his search. plus i love his meat.

08-02-2008, 01:29 AM
You have to go back in time...Kim Dunn w/o any reservations!

08-02-2008, 07:30 PM
What about the top sgt and captains list, We know the majors list sucks so dont waste any time on that one, lol.

You have to go back in time...Kim Dunn w/o any reservations!

08-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Tim Vogel- that was the man to work for

08-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Who the hell was Vogel? Was he a dork like our GPS Major?

Tim Vogel- that was the man to work for

08-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Willie Jones is still the top cop in my book. I love the way he says , "Yes Sir!" :devil:

08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Noooooo- Tim Vogel was a laid back Lt. that we had during the Galante and Atkinson days. Just a generally good guy to work with and for.

08-03-2008, 06:31 AM
Noooooo- Tim Vogel was a laid back Lt. that we had during the Galante and Atkinson days. Just a generally good guy to work with and for.
Tom H quit trying to be a cop, the closest you came to working for Vogel was making him coffee like Capt. JD :devil:

08-03-2008, 06:37 PM
hey becareful what you say about TH. If he hears you making fun of him he will tell someone else how strong he is, and how he will kick your ass.

08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Linda soltis sinclair was Rick's sister she passed away from cancer a few months back.

11-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Top Cop, absolutely no contest, John DiDio.

11-25-2008, 04:20 AM
Gotta be Ghany. Pretty Ricky, Former Model. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Turkeys.

01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Hialeah pension sucks? Wow as I recall your dept doens't have the 1% fund. Hialeah's overall pay isn't that good but the retirement is one of the best in south florida considering they have 75%, 1% fund which accrues to over 100K once you retire, paid health insurance for life once retired. And I doubt it very much that TB is scamming the system. I'm sure he puts most of your sorry cops to shame. Tell him to show you his file in Hialeah. He must have had over 200 commendations and over 20 ofc of the months awards for catching true bad guys.Terry is a good guy, I think its just one person trash-mouthing him. Do something for 25+ years and your bound to rub someone the wrong way. I am happy with my pension, I make enough money each month to live comfortably without having to get another job. If I do ever get another job it will be because I want to, not because I have to. We get a $400 a month medical stipend. I continued with the cities insurance and the $400 more than covers my monthly insurance premium so my insurance is free. If the rates ever go over $400 a month then I will have to come out of pocket for the difference. The 1% benfit is given to us in the form of allowing us to add an additional 300 hours of overtime each year to up our three year average. We get the 1% benefit for the rest of our lives, not just a one time payout. I think we (Miramar and Hialeah) get just about the same pension benefits they are just packaged different.
Instead of *****ing about everything lets be happy with what we do have. If we were just starting our career now or finished our career 20 years ago we would never see the benefits we now have. All the city and county governments are talking about "Pension Reform" They want to cut our pension benefits way back. We are in a time that pension benefits for police officers will never be better for us than they are right now.

I know who is likely bashing Terry one of two rats that exist, they dont mention a previously baker acted ofc but want to bash terry. I worked with terry for a while on nights and can tell you a 25 year vet cop in their second dept will not be #1 stat producer of course why would they you wouldnt either. If I was in a fire fight and heard that terry arrived I would feel like its over. Terry was there whenever it counted and he was always the first or second 94 to get there hands down. I would have terry be my 94 instead of 4 unproven big mouth rookies or do nothing JB'S.

01-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Denny Davis is the best.

08-22-2009, 09:23 PM

He is holding strong at number one for scamming a disability. If he is any indication of what Hialeah is like they are in bad shape. Dude has not worked a day in his life here and ducked calls and was caught sleeping on day shift.

# 1 SLUG

Terry came from a violent city that he retired from you cant expect a guy in that position to be like a new rookie. Terry was someone you could count on if sh*t hit the fan he had been there before. If you needed backup or had a sig 10 in front of you he was one of the first ones there! Some of you admin peeps dont like him because he spoke his mind when you were backstabbing and micromanaging when arent you.

08-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Whoever you are (probably HPD) he was a bad certified hire, period. I am not admin and worked the road with him. He was a nice guy and would tell it like it is but he slept on duty all the time, even on day shift and was never there to back up anyone because he did not listen to the radio. Never once showed up for THI call outs. There was no doubt he was just looking for a payout and used our pension to fill his pockets. He may have been superman down there but he was not anything I would want showing up on my call. The guy could barley walk once he got out of a car from the first day he started here. He should have just retired from HPD so he would not have left this job with the reputations he developed in Broward.

# 1 SLUG

Terry came from a violent city that he retired from you cant expect a guy in that position to be like a new rookie. Terry was someone you could count on if sh*t hit the fan he had been there before. If you needed backup or had a sig 10 in front of you he was one of the first ones there! Some of you admin peeps dont like him because he spoke his mind when you were backstabbing and micromanaging when arent you.

08-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Whoever you are (probably HPD) he was a bad certified hire, period. I am not admin and worked the road with him. He was a nice guy and would tell it like it is but he slept on duty all the time, even on day shift and was never there to back up anyone because he did not listen to the radio. Never once showed up for THI call outs. There was no doubt he was just looking for a payout and used our pension to fill his pockets. He may have been superman down there but he was not anything I would want showing up on my call. The guy could barley walk once he got out of a car from the first day he started here. He should have just retired from HPD so he would not have left this job with the reputations he developed in Broward.

# 1 SLUG

I worked with him at Miramar u sir are useless ok. hey dunk go fill some scripts

Unregistered
02-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Rick Soltis,.. any relation to linda soltis sinclair?

Yes that was his sister

Unregistered
02-05-2016, 03:49 AM
[QUOTE=;1258995]1. Troy Wilson
2. Joe Vetter
3. Ignacio Bustamonte
4. Jon Black
5. Andrew P.

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 07:10 AM
Zeller should be top 3

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 07:01 PM
I worked with Terry and he is a cop's cop. If your ass is in trouble then Terry was one of the guys you wanted as a back up. To all you FNGs there is a lot more to police work than writing tickets and piling up stats. I look around and see who has been hired recently and I sincerely hope that we never have a SHTF scenario because if it does then we are in trouble.

Unregistered
03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Top five reasons you should all just STFU! 1 try 5 NO Heart

Unregistered
03-01-2016, 09:27 PM
I worked with Terry and he is a cop's cop. If your ass is in trouble then Terry was one of the guys you wanted as a back up. To all you FNGs there is a lot more to police work than writing tickets and piling up stats. I look around and see who has been hired recently and I sincerely hope that we never have a SHTF scenario because if it does then we are in trouble.
Agree 100%!!!

Unregistered
03-08-2016, 07:09 PM
1. Mike Barney
2. Hennessey
3. George Pierson
4. Bill Colon
5. Bellrose
6. Bruce O'Toole
7. Alex Colon

Bad asses all!!