PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy?

06-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Let me save you 2 million chief. One word answere, are you happy with this administration?

YES OR NO

I will let it run for 3 days and do the stats.

06-05-2008, 10:00 PM
No. How can a chief stand up and say things like " they sold their badges to the highest bidder." Well t, what did you do? You excepted a car, lied about it, tried to make excuses for lying, refused to be investigated by your own civilian panel, and then YOU REFUSED TO TESTIFY. What does that make you? I'll tell you............A POOR EXAMPLE FOR A LEADER. A team has a good season and the coach is given a pat on the back. A team has a bad one, he is FIRED! Your lucky diaz is a spinless criminal , cause if he was a good leader YOU WOULD BE WITH JENNINGS PICKING A GARDEN FOR CURRUPTION! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

06-05-2008, 10:08 PM
No. How can a chief stand up and say things like " they sold their badges to the highest bidder." Well t, what did you do? You excepted a car, lied about it, tried to make excuses for lying, refused to be investigated by your own civilian panel, and then YOU REFUSED TO TESTIFY. What does that make you? I'll tell you............A POOR EXAMPLE FOR A LEADER. A team has a good season and the coach is given a pat on the back. A team has a bad one, he is FIRED! Your lucky diaz is a spinless criminal , cause if he was a good leader YOU WOULD BE WITH JENNINGS PICKING A GARDEN FOR CURRUPTION! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

:shock: NAILED IT ON THE HEAD. Have you noticed, when you look on the baords of other depts they are happy with their admin. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

06-05-2008, 10:10 PM
NO

06-05-2008, 10:13 PM
NO. WHERE ARE THE AR15'S. WHERE ARE THE NEW OFFICERS. WHERE IS A CREDIBLE CHIEF. WHERE IS MY MONEY. WHEN WILL PERSONEL BE UPGRADED. WHEN WHEN WHEN....... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

06-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm happy. I'm happy to come to work knowing my chief will burn me if given the chance. Even if i go out, do my job and a complaint comes down. I'm happy to know i might get burned cause a CRIMINAL says i didn't treat him with respect. I get tickets for parking in a NOPARKING {court}spot when i have seen admin do the same. I'm happy knowing i can be reprimanded by chief who has no right to preach morals.....

Thats a joke, i'm not really happy.

06-05-2008, 10:20 PM
no

06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
N O = NO!

06-05-2008, 10:29 PM

:shock: NAILED IT ON THE HEAD. Have you noticed, when you look on the baords of other depts they are happy with their admin. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

HOLYCRAP NO! MARCH TO CALL FOR A RESINGNATION! FOP WHERE YOU AT? ORGINIZE IT DAMN IT!!!

06-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Stop *****es like little girls if you are not happy get the hell out. you guys complaint complaint cry and ***** but still here if you are so miserable and dont like it her ethen get the hell out of here.

06-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Stop *****es like little girls if you are not happy get the hell out. you guys complaint complaint cry and ***** but still here if you are so miserable and dont like it her ethen get the hell out of here.

SO ARE YOU HAPPY OR NOT. SPELL CHECK :COMPLAINT COMPLAINT CRY AND *****: AND DON'T LIKE IT :HER: EHTEN: WHAT?????? VIRUS ALERT

06-05-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm happy. I'm happy to come to work knowing my chief will burn me if given the chance. Even if i go out, do my job and a complaint comes down. I'm happy to know i might get burned cause a CRIMINAL says i didn't treat him with respect. I get tickets for parking in a NOPARKING {court}spot when i have seen admin do the same. I'm happy knowing i can be reprimanded by chief who has no right to preach morals.....

Thats a joke, i'm not really happy.

Hits the nail right on the head! I am definitely NOT happy. Not happy when I know that there is a double standard when I come to work. Not happy when I am sitting in roll call listening to a chief and deputy preach ethics who 8 out of 10 officers voted to have no confidence. Not happy when I might be reprimanded for some minor infraction when their cronies have a "get out of jail free card." Not happy when my commander criticizes me because we only have 100 arrests for the month instead of 101. Not happy when my commander requires a daily "action plan" when no other sergeant is required to do one.

Not happy when my friends from other departments laugh at me because we have a clown as chief. Not happy because I cannot carry my AR-15 which could possibly save my life in a certain situation simply because BK is stalling the qualification program under the guise of a shortage of ammo.

Not happy because we have micro-managing majors, commanders and lieutenants, each with egos so large that they trip all over each other. Not happy because the Irish buffoon and his stooge will not allow sergeants to do their jobs.

You ask me whether or not I am happy? Definitely NOT Happy!

06-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Can you make light of this?

06-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Fed up,you must be working in Little Havana for cmdr.Jose right?
Forget the days off and get the hell out of there for as long as you work there,u will never be happy.
Better to have bad days off then to be miserable in L.H. Trust me,I left along with dozens and we are happy,well,at least less miserable!

06-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Disgusted

06-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Disgusted

I guess thats a no?

06-05-2008, 11:09 PM
2 pages and 100% NO

06-06-2008, 12:20 AM
:( :( no :( no :( :( :( no :( :( :( no

06-06-2008, 03:31 AM
I am very happy, but then It is said I enjoy pain and suffering too.

06-06-2008, 04:21 AM
im happy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

06-06-2008, 06:20 AM
If I get the jet ski

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/?ml_video=71921

06-06-2008, 07:08 AM
How the drama all started

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/?ml_video=71919

06-06-2008, 02:50 PM
CAN I USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY? I AM HAPPY.............NOT REALLY.......NOT AT ALL ACTUALLY....THIS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SUCKS! I LIKE YOU GUYS....UNHAPPY!!!

06-07-2008, 05:01 PM
:( need i say more?

06-07-2008, 05:27 PM
VERY HAPPY. COME TO CENTRAL

06-07-2008, 06:16 PM
VERY HAPPY. COME TO CENTRAL

You must play baseball

06-07-2008, 06:22 PM
i believe the consensus is ...ummmm "NO!"