PDA

View Full Version : Captains and Lt's

06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
please tell me it if this incorrect. The majors are having a luncheon for Capt's and Lt's for appreciation? How about all of us who bust our ass to make them look good? Who's footing the food bill and hotel confrence room bill? :?:

06-05-2008, 09:14 PM
please tell me it if this incorrect. The majors are having a luncheon for Capt's and Lt's for appreciation? How about all of us who bust our ass to make them look good? Who's footing the food bill and hotel confrence room bill? :?:

We the TAXPAYERS and EMPLOYEES are!!!

06-05-2008, 10:16 PM

Yes you are incorrect. Where or who started this rumor is again a joke! If there is a luncheon for Lts, they certainly arent aware of it nor are the Captains.....so, spread your idiot gossip elsewhere

06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
yeah, and where is the deputy's appreciation week? we had dispatchers week, and they can't even listen well. 10-9? 10-9? Please ! at least give us our money back.

06-07-2008, 05:29 AM
yeah, and where is the deputy's appreciation week? we had dispatchers week, and they can't even listen well. 10-9? 10-9? Please ! at least give us our money back.

How many captains and xo's are there anyway in this agency? Where can we cut some of those captain positions? Where was the luncheon, if there was one?

06-07-2008, 12:18 PM

Again, more fodder for the idiot drones that believe everything they read on this website. More idiotic rumors spooned out to make everyone as disgruntled as the writer.

Stop the ignorance!!!