PDA

View Full Version : OHHHHHH! Anthony Thomas Jrrrrrrrrrr! Over HERE!!!!!

06-05-2008, 03:51 AM
Hi there Junior! I don't know if you noticed this web site is for L.E.O.' s that stands for LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, don't you have blogs you can type on the Criminals For A Cop Free FT. Myers website. Since your viewing and blogging on this web site , it intrigues me to know why your so interested in what we're talking about. Junior we have only two things in common when it comes to FMPD, I like yourself am considered the ANTI -Christ of the Chief Daniels regime , and we both agree that the Chief knowingly violated Nepotism laws, and walked away unblemished due to the cover up that took place between the chief and the mayor's office. I have a real problem when the head Law Enforcement Officer in the City is breaking the law, and yet still has the nerve to pass moral judgement on the careers of road patrol officers. I always will defend the road officer, because to me these officers are the back bone, face, and Domestic warriors of any city police department. Road patrol officers are putting their lives on the line on a daily basis , so that you can walk around the streets of Ft. Myers safely to initiate a petition that is ultimately going to make their jobs harder, and the streets of Ft. Myers more dangerous.

Let's state the facts as they are, and not how you like to twist them around to make your personal agenda seem more appealing to the Dunbar Community . You call yourself a civic leader sir, I would like to know where you were Junior when the streets of Ft. Myers, were filling up with dead and wounded bodies of young black males, that were caused by other young black males shooting firearms at their own. Where were you Junior? Junior you were probably at Mommy's house having milk and cookies, while the cops you have been bashing in the media were running in the crowd towards the gunfire that rung out! Whats the matter Junior, you only have opinions and suggestions for the Dunbar community, when a Ft. Myers Police Officer Shoots a Minority. I must say your silence along with MR. Convict's(a.k.a Brotha James)on the subject of black on black murders speaks volumes to me . The facts are that 98% of young black males being killed in this city are caused by other black males not by the FT. Myers Police Department. Junior since you have so much expertise in civic duty explain to me what your doing to combat the real problems that the Dunbar and East Ft. Myers communities are facing in the city .Dunbar & East Ft. Myers communities are leading the way on the following categories, Black on Black Crime,(ward 1 area) Black on Hispanic Robberies, high school drop outs, teenage pregnancy , section 8 housing, and not last but not least number 1 with folks having A.I.D.S. and H.I.V. I ask you Junior is the Ft. Myers Police Department to blame for all these issues as well?I would think that you would at least clean your own back yard, before making judgments and attempting to create a citizens review board to watch over how we handle our house!

The facts are, you speak out for Dunbar ,but yet you don't live there at present time! The facts are that you only have approximately 1600 signatures and approximately half of those are not admissible to do signatures coming from felons and or unregistered voters .I mean you have had a approximately a year to collect these signatures, and yet you only have 1,600 signatures. The fact is the city is made up of approximately 55,000 to 70,000 residents and only 1,600 residents have a problem with the Ft. Myers Police Department. That says to me that the majority of our residents appreciate the job we are doing! In closing I have to laugh when you state your qualified to make judgements on a citizens review board for police officers, because you took 16 hours of police administration courses. That's like me going to Lee Memorial Hospital saying I'm qualified to perform a heart transplant, because I slept at Holiday Inn Express last night! Officer 40cal states as long as idiots like you and Convict Brotha James are blaming the Ft. Myers Police Dept. for every problem that plagues Dunbar. Dunbar will be a S!@T Hole Today,a S!@t Hole Tomorrow!, and a S!@t hole forever! The only thing that was bamboozled or hoodwinked were the people in the court house when you walked in with your finest red Zoot Suit that you bought from Flavas for Playaz!Holla Back Junior!
http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/090106/090106NA4_prv.gif (alt+p)

06-06-2008, 07:16 PM
THAT WAS EXCELLENT 40CAL. VERY FUNNY AND VERY TRUE! THE DUNBAR COMMUNITY SEEMS TO CONDONE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME, THE ONLY TIME IT IS NOT ACCEPTED IS WHEN THE FT MYERS PD IS INVOLVED'

WE CAN SHOOT OUR OWN BUT YOU CANT--- SEEMS TO ME THAT IS THEIR PERCEPTION

06-07-2008, 12:20 AM
now thats what i be talk'n about :lol: