PDA

View Full Version : summer uniforms

06-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I heard these are the newly approved summer uniforms. Right AV?

http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/reno911-lennon-interview-1.jpg

06-05-2008, 12:25 AM
No no no this does not demonstrate the camel toe that out shorts sport!

06-05-2008, 12:28 AM
No no no this does not demonstrate the camel toe that out shorts sport!

Change out to our!

06-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Question, how is that guy AV get away with wearing the summer uniform like that? it looks hideous and way too short. Oh and by the way AV you can't wear the summer shirt with the regular uniform pants. Just one more word of advice, if you tape it down it won't petrude out like that or split down the middle like a moose's knuckle.

06-14-2008, 02:53 PM
IC is really hot in that summer uniform. All the hair just pooring out of his shorts. Que rico papi! I want to be like him... For me to poop on!

06-14-2008, 07:39 PM
IC dont forget to take your metamucil :lol:

06-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Appears to be a combination of shaike and dan garcia. If you look close. Is that camel or a single nut?

06-21-2008, 02:54 PM
our summer uniform sucks big monkey balls. who comes up with these ideas anyways? they suck! next time have someone on there that has a little bit more class.

oh yeah-there should be a policy about too much leg her. we call the SOP 201-IC ACT.

07-26-2008, 07:32 PM
the other day i was in court, and i saw that pines has two shirts for summer uniforms. they are the same design as us, but they have them in blue and white. i was just wondering if any bravo guys would like to wear the white shirt instead of the blue.

09-17-2008, 11:23 PM
the other day i was in court, and i saw that pines has two shirts for summer uniforms. they are the same design as us, but they have them in blue and white. i was just wondering if any bravo guys would like to wear the white shirt instead of the blue.
I would love a white shirt!

09-17-2008, 11:38 PM
I would love a white shirt!

Maybe then we wont have to look at your nasty dandruff...