PDA

View Full Version : Status on Reserve Officer

06-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Can anyone please update me on the status of R.O. A. Woods? I heard about his condition and was wondering how he was doing. I was advised that we couldnt call the Hospital or visit due to family being in town. I understand that and am curious about the condition of our Brother. Any info would be welcomed... :?:

06-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Can anyone please update me on the status of R.O. A. Woods? I heard about his condition and was wondering how he was doing. I was advised that we couldnt call the Hospital or visit due to family being in town. I understand that and am curious about the condition of our Brother. Any info would be welcomed... :?:
The family is now accepting calls also, he is responding a little bit.

06-04-2008, 03:25 PM
He is improving, but has a long road ahead...

I heard that the officers on scene did a great job getting him help. And one was a rook. Nice work guys!! Does anyone know who they were??

06-04-2008, 06:23 PM
sorry guys, I must have been out of it...can someone advise what happened

06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
He suffered a rupture of a Brain Aneurysm while working OD at Club 112. Other officers rushed to his aid as did Tampa Fire. From what I hear he is showing some positive signs but he is still day to day.

After working OD with him for a couple years I consider myself a friend of DeAndre and have been praying for him ever since. He is a great guy. I just pray he pulls thru this one.

06-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks for your inquires on R/O Woods. He is still in critical condition at this time. However, he is continuing to show improvement each day.

I have given Major Bennett updates as I am given them and they have been sending out department e-mails. I apologize that we are limited to what information that is given due to the HIPA laws.

I just wanted to take the time to “Thank” the officers that were there and the quick response of Tampa Fire Rescue. Time was the essences in this case.

I will try to keep everyone posted on when he can have visitors. Just keep the prayers & thoughts for him going.

Cpl. J. M. Diaz