PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to All!

06-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I wanted to take this time to thank all of you that I worked with for being excellent people and fifteens. I'm gone and much happier now that I don't have to worry about job security anymore. Guys if you choose to stay I hope all gets better in quick enough time as to not keep the food off your tables. Pay attention to the politics surrounding the actual district and you will be able to tell how the board will affect the police department. If you do decide to leave make sure you don't get screwed on your leave and pay as I did. Read up on your board rules and ensure that keep in contact with a so called Miriam Rivera which is who does the officers payroll. She screwed me as many of you read in my email. Take it easy guys and you'll always have a brother in West Miami!

J Rastrelli
06-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks WP

06-14-2008, 11:40 PM
we miss you wp!

06-15-2008, 05:27 AM
dont let the door hit you on the way out WP. Enjoy taking care of that big jurisdiction over there. lol. You will be bored out of our asss in about 6 months and you will be applying somewhere else. Trust me. I wish you would have taken some of your pals from midnights with you. I wish your ass would have stayed though. You are a good cop.

06-16-2008, 04:26 AM
dont let the door hit you on the way out WP. Enjoy taking care of that big jurisdiction over there. lol. You will be bored out of our asss in about 6 months and you will be applying somewhere else. Trust me. I wish you would have taken some of your pals from midnights with you. I wish your ass would have stayed though. You are a good cop.

What department did he go to?

06-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Willie went to West Miami P.D., not that it matters, whats important to know is that sweet Willie is in a better place now...

06-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Willie went to West Miami P.D., not that it matters, whats important to know is that sweet Willie is in a better place now...

West Miami que PINGUS. That place sucks A$$.

06-20-2008, 02:38 PM
At least he has a job. We, in the other hand, are just waiting for the School Board to figure out how much money they can put back in to eduction by relinquishing this function back to the local PDs.
And then, we will be TOAST!
Get out now and avoid the rush.