PDA

View Full Version : Stat's

06-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Know that Power-trac is suppose to be over!!! are District's still playing the number's game???

06-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Know that Power-trac is suppose to be over!!! are District's still playing the number's game???

Mine isnt. I have a fantastic district

06-03-2008, 12:50 AM
District 15, is still playing the game. When is it going to stop!!!!!

06-03-2008, 12:58 AM

The stats are mostly gone but you do have some sort of standards to keep up/ At least account for your time and not hide under a tree for 8 hrs. Maybe thats your problem...NO STATS at all!!!!

06-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Have you ever been to a county wide "truant" sweep. It is ALL about numbers. They even make the Sergeants ride with S.R.D.'s to make sure they get the stats. No, the poor sergeants don't like it but they do it, what kind of "powertrack" is still left?

06-03-2008, 02:42 AM
answer up srd sgts. is this true? i dont believe it. probably another malcontent

06-03-2008, 04:14 AM
answer up srd sgts. is this true? i dont believe it. probably another malcontent

Even if it is, if you dont like it go back to the road, simple enough right???

06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
OMG! That's terrible! You mean an SRD Sgt or two actually had to get out from behind their desk, get in a marked unit and drive around? Must have killed them. 8-4 or something close to it, weekends, holidays off - yeah now there's some real sergeants. Boo F'n Hoo.

06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
OMG! That's terrible! You mean an SRD Sgt or two actually had to get out from behind their desk, get in a marked unit and drive around? Must have killed them. 8-4 or something close to it, weekends, holidays off - yeah now there's some real sergeants. Boo F'n Hoo.

Exactly what I was thinking.

06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
ITS ALL ABOUT THE STATS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Won't you just get enough stats if you just do your job?

06-05-2008, 09:54 PM

The stats are mostly gone but you do have some sort of standards to keep up/ At least account for your time and not hide under a tree for 8 hrs. Maybe thats your problem...NO STATS at all!!!!

Shut up I'm sick of suck ----- like you enough with this," At least account for your time blah blah blah" Im a cop I wear a uniform if a crime occurs I respond I dont know what the hell you do!

06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
[quote="Mine still is":2ovos0sa]District 15, is still playing the game. When is it going to stop!!!!!

Shut up I'm sick of suck ----- like you enough with this," At least account for your time blah blah blah" Im a cop I wear a uniform if a crime occurs I respond I dont know what the hell you do![/quote:2ovos0sa]

Typical rookie..ME ME ME ....attitude

06-06-2008, 03:07 AM
Really... try and act like a cop. Maybe show some enthusiasm and try and make an arrest or two. It's no fun if you let the dispatcher lead you around all damn day.