PDA

View Full Version : Get him a GPS

05-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Good Job to the Westside Officers in handling this incident!!! BUT can you please find it in the budget to get the Westside S-202 a GPS because he could not find his way around and lucky I was not that Officer and had been a gun fight with a suspect...He sounded like a lost dog out there!! Just listne to the radio traffic!!! Keep him on the Westside at least our Sgt. can find his way around his district!!

05-31-2008, 11:26 PM
Everybody did a great job. You are an a$$ if that is all you can say. You need to just quit cause we don't want or need people like you.

05-31-2008, 11:42 PM
S202 is no different than MOST other stupidvisors at this place. Over paid pieces of sell out $hit, that lack a decent Officers skills, let alone a "supervisors" knowledge. Getting back to the topic at hand, the actual call,,, Is it me or is Bradenton as well as Manatee County alike become as bad as South Central Los Angeles?

06-01-2008, 12:46 AM
You should leave too! You should know that this was only our first murder so far this year but I guess you are too busy with your own agenda to give credit to the guys who are working hard.

06-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Maybe he can falsify another OT slip and pay for one that way!!

06-01-2008, 10:26 AM

lololololololololol :lol: Now THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

06-01-2008, 11:17 AM
S202 is no different than MOST other stupidvisors at this place. Over paid pieces of sell out $hit, that lack a decent Officers skills, let alone a "supervisors" knowledge. Getting back to the topic at hand, the actual call,,, Is it me or is Bradenton as well as Manatee County alike become as bad as South Central Los Angeles?

There is nothing that could've prevented this.... He had it in him to kill her today and nothing was going to stop him. Its not like there was a gang shootout at Peach's... That would be an issue. This is just a very unfortunate single event.

06-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Would somebody just come out and say what happend???

06-01-2008, 12:55 PM
S202 is no different than MOST other stupidvisors at this place. Over paid pieces of sell out $hit, that lack a decent Officers skills, let alone a "supervisors" knowledge. Getting back to the topic at hand, the actual call,,, Is it me or is Bradenton as well as Manatee County alike become as bad as South Central Los Angeles? No, Bradenton is nothing like LA poser, things like this happen anywhere. Its bradentucky

06-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Would somebody just come out and say what happend???

Yes, Aparently 202 was doctoring time cards.

06-01-2008, 12:57 PM
But I will agree that the supervisors at this dept are a JOKE, across the board.

06-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Why dont you go talk to him about it. The fact of the matter is that the officer that found the suspect vehicle originally gave the wrong address where he was. I don't blame that on him because that area is screwed up as it is. I think 202 did a good job while pursuing a murder suspect. I guess what you are saying is you could have done better

There is always a piece a $h)t like you to criticize a good job.

For you to know how it was called out must mean you were working that day. Make it easy for him to know who the two faced back stabbers are.

06-01-2008, 11:03 PM

He gave another officer two hours of his own time that he worked. Big F'n deal. Is that the best you got?

06-02-2008, 01:43 AM
I like the pic of BPDs finest in the bradenton herald, especally the one of everyones favorite dumpy little MPO standing there doing what he does best, rubbing elbows with any supervisor within eye sight

06-02-2008, 02:07 AM
Hutch should be commended for taking pride in his job and wanting to aspire to the Supervisor rank instead of being a lazy officer with no ambition!!! He will be the #1 on 09 Sgt. List!! So get used to it!!!

06-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh okay that sounds like a S202 or SWAT excuse.. of so what it was only a little falsification what else has he falsified and got away with???
That is called THEFT from the City!!

06-02-2008, 03:10 AM
Hutch should be commended for taking pride in his job and wanting to aspire to the Supervisor rank instead of being a lazy officer with no ambition!!! He will be the #1 on 09 Sgt. List!! So get used to it!!!

Nuh uhh, I have it locked up!

06-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Hutch should be commended for taking pride in his job and wanting to aspire to the Supervisor rank instead of being a lazy officer with no ambition!!! He will be the #1 on 09 Sgt. List!! So get used to it!!! Ok Vorva

06-02-2008, 04:30 AM
Hutch should be commended for taking pride in his job and wanting to aspire to the Supervisor rank instead of being a lazy officer with no ambition!!! He will be the #1 on 09 Sgt. List!! So get used to it!!! :evil: You have got to be kidding me! If being a kiss@ss wannabee is taking pride in your job then i'm glad I have none! Your right, he will be a supervisor, but you say it like its something to be proud of at this agency. He will fit right in.

06-02-2008, 04:56 AM
Hutch should be commended for taking pride in his job and wanting to aspire to the Supervisor rank instead of being a lazy officer with no ambition!!! He will be the #1 on 09 Sgt. List!! So get used to it!!! Sounds like one of his trainees took a page right out of the ol' Hutch book of getting ahead at BPD book.

06-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Oh okay that sounds like a S202 or SWAT excuse.. of so what it was only a little falsification what else has he falsified and got away with???
That is called THEFT from the City!!

Since your so smart lets here you explain the theft. Sounds like you know nothing about the facts and are just here to stir $hit.

06-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Ive said for years that we were lowering our standards to fill positions and the result would show in the poor quality of Officers. These posts prove my point. You hire the bottom, you get the bottom.Most of you posting here if not for BPD your next line would be " would you like fries with that order". I would say shut up or leave but we all know that you couldnt get a job in LEO anywhere else if you had too. So for now I guess the hardworking self motivated officers will just have to put up with the children.

06-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Ive said for years that we were lowering our standards to fill positions and the result would show in the poor quality of Officers. These posts prove my point. You hire the bottom, you get the bottom.Most of you posting here if not for BPD your next line would be " would you like fries with that order". I would say shut up or leave but we all know that you couldnt get a job in LEO anywhere else if you had too. So for now I guess the hardworking self motivated officers will just have to put up with the children.Amen my brotha!