PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS ON OUR SIDE????

05-31-2008, 01:13 AM
WHAT THE F*&() HAPPEN IN THE MEETING TODAY????? RUMOR HAS IT OUR OWN OFFICERS ON THE BOARD VOTED AGAINST A UNION MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IT AN'T SO????..................IF SO THEY NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-31-2008, 02:10 PM
This is what happens when you the rank and file doesn't know how the system works.When the group is let go to run themselves this is the result every time.
History has shown in every agecy, that this is the out come of leaderless organizations.
The agency can not stay healthly if the top doesn't funtion as a head, and allows the body to steer the actions below.
Its great to funtion every day with no oversight, but when things go bad, there will be no one to blame but yourself.
We wanted this, you all voted to have these reps. in place. Now your mad at what happened.
who went to the meeting that John M went out of his way to have set at the PD. They have made huge advances to get us better things, but we I should say some think they know better, who- NO ONE. Who asked him for his option, NO one, Who put those 2 Sgts. R>M> and D>B> in there place when they voiced thier views about he didn't deserve a pension, or the fact that teh AI was BS and didn't come forward and complain abouts its end result 13 counts for the Best buy thing, 13, what the hell is thatONE DAY IT WILL BE YOU....
You've ll already let go what we gained with steps for equal treatment because of your me mentallity, gone are the senority steps, in are the unit votes, gone is the time in grade counts to its ok to pick anyone , let them keep going , you all have already given up what was the only thing that would help each of you, now its wait for th next staff crew to come in and you have all made it perfect for them .
Its too late to fix our problems, but-you should all know what they are.

06-01-2008, 05:37 AM
This is what happens when you the rank and file doesn't know how the system works.When the group is let go to run themselves this is the result every time.
History has shown in every agecy, that this is the out come of leaderless organizations.
The agency can not stay healthly if the top doesn't funtion as a head, and allows the body to steer the actions below.
Its great to funtion every day with no oversight, but when things go bad, there will be no one to blame but yourself.
We wanted this, you all voted to have these reps. in place. Now your mad at what happened.
who went to the meeting that John M went out of his way to have set at the PD. They have made huge advances to get us better things, but we I should say some think they know better, who- NO ONE. Who asked him for his option, NO one, Who put those 2 Sgts. R>M> and D>B> in there place when they voiced thier views about he didn't deserve a pension, or the fact that teh AI was BS and didn't come forward and complain abouts its end result 13 counts for the Best buy thing, 13, what the hell is thatONE DAY IT WILL BE YOU....
You've ll already let go what we gained with steps for equal treatment because of your me mentallity, gone are the senority steps, in are the unit votes, gone is the time in grade counts to its ok to pick anyone , let them keep going , you all have already given up what was the only thing that would help each of you, now its wait for th next staff crew to come in and you have all made it perfect for them .

Anytime you can shut down twidle dee=DB and twidle dumm= RM, I say THANK YOU!!!!!! one day you two wont have a captain in your pocket and then you guys are fair game!

06-01-2008, 10:41 PM
[quote="its time to move on":3ep0q49j]This is what happens when you the rank and file doesn't know how the system works.When the group is let go to run themselves this is the result every time.

Anytime you can shut down twidle dee=DB and twidle dumm= RM, I say THANK YOU!!!!!! one day you two wont have a captain in your pocket and then you guys are fair game![/quote:3ep0q49j]

Not quite sure about this but I think I might have a ideal. The fact remains that we are all apart of the union and when issues like weather a member gets benifits and the burden falls on the city ( thats has ???100 millon) stashed,,,,,, that a no brainier. union member s should vote for union members!!!!!! these little clicks have to open their eyes, this job is very simple but seems to be unforgiving!!!! we treat each other worst then the dirtbags on the street we fight against????? come on!! with all the movement that will be happening real soon I for one will defiantly be taking that Sgt. test!!!!

06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
[quote="Thank you Thank you":2mghiblw][quote="its time to move on":2mghiblw]This is what happens when you the rank and file doesn't know how the system works.When the group is let go to run themselves this is the result every time.

Anytime you can shut down twidle dee=DB and twidle dumm= RM, I say THANK YOU!!!!!! one day you two wont have a captain in your pocket and then you guys are fair game![/quote:2mghiblw]

Not quite sure about this but I think I might have a ideal. The fact remains that we are all apart of the union and when issues like weather a member gets benifits and the burden falls on the city ( thats has ???100 millon) stashed,,,,,, that a no brainier. union member s should vote for union members!!!!!! these little clicks have to open their eyes, this job is very simple but seems to be unforgiving!!!! we treat each other worst then the dirtbags on the street we fight against????? come on!! with all the movement that will be happening real soon I for one will defiantly be taking that Sgt. test!!!![/quote:2mghiblw]

Good! But make a promise if you get those stripes... Dont sell your soul like the twins have.. Seems someppl get memory loss with promotion. But I remember you two... youre not fooling anyone!

06-02-2008, 04:12 PM
:?: broth·er·hood /ˈbrʌđərˌhʊd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bruhth-er-hood]
–noun
1. the condition or quality of being a brother or brothers.

2. the quality of being brotherly; fellowship.

3. a fraternal or trade organization.

4. all those engaged in a particular trade or profession or sharing a common interest or quality.

5. the belief that all people should act with warmth and equality toward one another, regardless of differences in race, creed, nationality, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1250–1300; ME brithirhod (see brother, -hood); r. early ME brotherhede; see -head]
:idea:

It seems to me the only time this definition is learned is learned after officers are in the trenches for awhile. Obviously those that climb to fast and hide from the road need to log more hours to understand.

06-04-2008, 08:12 PM
As usual, some of your opinions display an incredible lack of knowledge of not only what actually happened, but why. My favorite is the truly enlightened idea that because you are a Union member that alone should grant you a no questions asked disability pension.
The overriding reason the individual didn't get a pension is because he DIDN'T DESERVE ONE! His own Doctor admitted that there was no test that could confirm his alleged issue, that it's alleged symtoms had only been witnessed by his wife, never in public or by some independent party and that a national organization that specializes in this states very clearly that having this issue SHOULD NOT BE A BAR TO EMPLOYMENT AS A POLICE OFFICER! And so the only real "evidence" to support this request is the word of an individual who was sustained on charges of untruthfulness and is still the subject of a State Attorney investigtion for perjury. Oh, and hear is a little news flash. The money you would give away with so little concern doesn't come from the pension fairies, it is from our pockets and I would see it go to Officers who have earned it not someone who could see that he was going to be fired and tried to scam his way to a disability pension he neither earned nor deserved.

06-04-2008, 08:55 PM
As usual, some of your opinions display an incredible lack of knowledge of not only what actually happened, but why. My favorite is the truly enlightened idea that because you are a Union member that alone should grant you a no questions asked disability pension.
The overriding reason the individual didn't get a pension is because he DIDN'T DESERVE ONE! His own Doctor admitted that there was no test that could confirm his alleged issue, that it's alleged symtoms had only been witnessed by his wife, never in public or by some independent party and that a national organization that specializes in this states very clearly that having this issue SHOULD NOT BE A BAR TO EMPLOYMENT AS A POLICE OFFICER! And so the only real "evidence" to support this request is the word of an individual who was sustained on charges of untruthfulness and is still the subject of a State Attorney investigtion for perjury. Oh, and hear is a little news flash. The money you would give away with so little concern doesn't come from the pension fairies, it is from our pockets and I would see it go to Officers who have earned it not someone who could see that he was going to be fired and tried to scam his way to a disability pension he neither earned nor deserved.

I love the way you throw your opinion into the mix with no facts what so ever. Truth be told documentation was provided at the hearing from 4 independent doctors proving his conditions, doctors chosen by the city. It has also been document which incident this officer responded to where he sustained the injury that caused his condition. Enough documentation that 2 of the anti-police counsel members agreed and voted on his behalf. So to bash this officers creditabilty with no facts to back it up demonstrates your incredible ignorance on this matter. You and others may have a personal opinion of this officer, but when the facts are laid out on the table HE DESERVES TO RECIEVE THE UNIONS BACKING. This is not a personality contest that he needs to win in order to receive what he has earned. Go back to high school and vote for your prom king it does not belong in these decisions. You would not want your rights disregarded because you have a personality conflict with the powers making that decision.

06-04-2008, 09:40 PM
For those of you who dont know who mgh is? that would be our union president. the same one who should take the time to learn the facts before opening his mouth. I talked to DG and the facts you have are wrong. If you actually took the time to learn them and help your fellow union memmbers instead of trying to NTA the officers, you might be a good president. The best buy thing happen three months after he filed for his medical. Which by the way according to DG when he went to the union to ask for help on filling you told him you couldn't help him. Not to mention did you ever work with him he may be an A**HOLE but he would work whenever i worked with him and he sure tried to help other union members unlike our own president. personality aside he was a good cop

06-04-2008, 10:45 PM
FORGOT HE DID NTA HIM WHAT A JOKE FOR A PRESIDENT. THANKS MGH

06-05-2008, 01:05 AM
I questioned one of the "NO" vote pension board members and was provided with the doctors reports, which two out of the three clearly stated that DG did not meet the requirements of a disability. Basically all of the reports stated that with proper treatment, his condition would be controlled. According to some of the past posts, it seems that just because you claim a disabitlty it should be given out without question. I don't know about you, but I want my money there when I retire.

06-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Here is what I don't understand: Hasn't anyone realized that there is no guarantee of anything with this brotherly organization. There is no guarantee you'll receive legal backing unless a special board likes you enough to approve it, there is no guarantee the pension board will back you, heck, there’s not even a guarantee that the president will acknowledge you if he doesn't like you.

I wonder if the FOP would have backed DG had he smacked a coke out of a citizen’s hand... Maybe they would have worked out a cushy deal for him too...

I am disappointed but not even remotely surprised.

06-05-2008, 03:30 AM
I agree with not giving DG the disability. Get your phucking facts straight before you start writing novels about how unfair the union members are.

06-05-2008, 07:12 PM
I agree with not giving DG the disability. Get your phucking facts straight before you start writing novels about how unfair the union members are.

Thanks for your opinion you have truly enlightened me and I have seen the light. You are totally correct who does this guy think he is, expecting his union for 10 years to back him or even acknowledge his phone calls. I was way out of line to describe the union members as unfair, and I apologize. After all its not like DG video taped an unconscience accident victim to have some spank material right ? Its not like him pulled his badge off and smacked the slurpy out of a citizens hand right? Its not like he acted as a police officer with his csa badge right ? Its not like he was arrested for naked dui right ? Its amazing how you ignore the double standard due to your personal feeling for Dg.
FOP members sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough PBA members stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

06-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Lets all just remeber that this entire ordeal started because of one lazy dayshift officer was ticked off about having to handle a shoplifter. Then, for the first time in PPD history we had a pro-active internal affairs division (same guy who leaves the "how to screw officers book for snakes" on his desk)

06-06-2008, 12:04 AM

Thanks for your opinion you have truly enlightened me and I have seen the light. You are totally correct who does this guy think he is, expecting his union for 10 years to back him or even acknowledge his phone calls. I was way out of line to describe the union members as unfair, and I apologize. After all its not like DG video taped an unconscience accident victim to have some spank material right ? Its not like him pulled his badge off and smacked the slurpy out of a citizens hand right? Its not like he acted as a police officer with his csa badge right ? Its not like he was arrested for naked dui right ? Its amazing how you ignore the double standard due to your personal feeling for Dg.
FOP members sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough PBA members stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I AGREE THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Dg is the proof that our agency is nothing more than one big game of Survivor Island. Scary part is now that he is gone they are going to look for someone else to vote off....

06-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I think it is refreshing that two sergeants can try to advance their careers by burning a guy…

06-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Here is the last cases that were given medical.

Det. Mike P went out with high bp, maybe if he didnt eat a cheeseburger every night for 5 years and ran this would not have happened! High Blood pressure thought they had pills for that . (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

Street crimes offcer Jeb W. His claim to fame was could not handle stress he went out Mental (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

SRO Tony S. Neck and Back and oh yea lets move to NC No questions Granted

My favorite Ron O. fired for workers comp fraud after going out with neck and back injury on film cutting down trees. Then fired for it. Then given medical by same board!!!!!!! (hello fired for the fraud ah give it to himsure why not.)

Ofc Terry S. went out medical now works for BSO thats cool two pensions

Ofc. Dave Mc. should I retire Nah, pension sucks Ill take the medical now works for the state.

Ofc. Stacy W. everything hurt. LoL No questions Granted

The list goes on and on no one ever denied. Look at last 20 cases

Now DG gets 4 Doctors to confirm he has epilpsy ( seizure disorder) I guess he bit part of his tongue off for fun!

Here are more facts, now that there no longer an I.A. ( we should all pull this case for review I learned alot!!!

RM was running his mouth to everyone how DG shouldn't get a pension, after he applied. Several weeks later RM and DB had an opportunity to F*ck HIM They went all the way ("just doing line supervision in thier words") the pending State SH*& was appartly for threating RM LOL!!! what A Pus*Y! To think you yell at a SGT. and thats enough grounds for them to criminaly prosecute you for a felony same as smoking crack !!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bottom line is the two cops fuc*ed him and they are proud of it! One of them Can't even control his kid. But he determines other cops fates come on.

You should both quit before your thrown off the board, hope you dont fall! you might need a brother to help you collect a pension.

06-06-2008, 07:42 PM

Det. Mike P went out with high bp, maybe if he didnt eat a cheeseburger every night for 5 years and ran this would not have happened! High Blood pressure thought they had pills for that . (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

Street crimes offcer Jeb W. His claim to fame was could not handle stress he went out Mental (1 doctor)
No questions Granted

My favorite Ron O. fired for workers comp fraud after going out with neck and back injury on film cutting down trees. Then fired for it. Then given medical by same board!!!!!!! (hello fired for the fraud ah give it to himsure why not.)

Ofc. Dave Mc. should I retire Nah, pension sucks Ill take the medical now works for the state.

Now DG gets 4 Doctors to confirm he has epilpsy ( seizure disorder) I guess he bit part of his tongue off for fun!

Here are more facts, now that there no longer an I.A. ( we should all pull this case for review I learned alot!!!

RM was running his mouth to everyone how DG shouldn't get a pension, after he applied. Several weeks later RM and DB had an opportunity to F*ck HIM They went all the way ("just doing line supervision in thier words") the pending State SH*& was appartly for threating RM LOL!!! what A Pus*Y! To think you yell at a SGT. and thats enough grounds for them to criminaly prosecute you for a felony same as smoking crack !!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bottom line is the two cops fuc*ed him and they are proud of it! One of them Can't even control his kid. But he determines other cops fates come on.

You should both quit before your thrown off the board, hope you dont fall! you might need a brother to help you collect a pension.

WHERE WERE ALL YOU A$$HOLE$ WHO WANT TO DENY DG WHAT HE IS OWED WHEN THE BOARD MET ON ALL OF THESE PENSIONS. NOW YOU STAND IN DEFENSE OF YOUR $$$ CLAIMING HE MAY CONTROL SEIZURES !!!! HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ARE YOU PHUKIN KIDDING ME !!! $HIT THEY HAVE 1 PILL THAT TAKES CARE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND ERECTILE DISFUNCTION.
OPEN YOUR EYES DOUBLE STANDARD !!!

06-06-2008, 07:43 PM

No questions Granted

No questions Granted

WHERE WERE ALL YOU A$$HOLE$ WHO WANT TO DENY DG WHAT HE IS OWED WHEN THE BOARD MET ON ALL OF THESE PENSIONS. NOW YOU STAND IN DEFENSE OF YOUR $$$ CLAIMING HE MAY CONTROL SEIZURES !!!! HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ARE YOU PHUKIN KIDDING ME !!! $HIT THEY HAVE 1 PILL THAT TAKES CARE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND ERECTILE DISFUNCTION.
OPEN YOUR EYES DOUBLE STANDARD !!!