PDA

View Full Version : Budget cuts

05-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Is there any rumors in your dept of cutting back on police pay, benefits due to the cuts? I'm thinking about transferring to your dept. Thanks!

05-30-2008, 12:15 AM
nope there isnt and dont bother transferring here, we have taken enough of the mistakes from other agencies

05-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Trust me I won't be a mistake. I'm sure I'll probably be one of the better officers on your dept

05-30-2008, 10:16 PM
from your response you are already a mistake. stay at wackenhut we do not want you.

05-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Trust me I won't be a mistake. I'm sure I'll probably be one of the better officers on your dept
Great we can use a few more rocket scientists to reinvent the wheel and its a suprise your agency (waste management? waffle house?) would let such a prize leave

06-01-2008, 11:20 PM
what a miserable thing to say to someone who could end up saving your life one day (on or off duty) .. what in the heck is wrong in your life that you come on the computer, anonymously I might ad, just to be a miserable Pr*ck to a a polite inquiry? You need a mental health fitness for duty psych test!
nope there isnt and dont bother transferring here, we have taken enough of the mistakes from other agencies

06-02-2008, 08:18 AM
We're cutting ALOT!! The citizens of Davie are paying all those taxes for very little protection because the politicians they elected feel that their safety is not a priority - go figure!!!

06-02-2008, 06:47 PM
what a miserable thing to say to someone who could end up saving your life one day (on or off duty) .. what in the heck is wrong in your life that you come on the computer, anonymously I might ad, just to be a miserable Pr*ck to a a polite inquiry? You need a mental health fitness for duty psych test!

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED A HUG, A NAPPYPOO AND A PACIFIER. THEN GO TAKE YOUR FITNESS FOR DUTY TEST (EVERYONE PASES OURS) AND REALIZE THAT WHAT PEOPLE POST HERE ISNT ALL THEIR TRUE FEELINGS SOME OF IT IS MEANT AS A JOKE.....KINDA LIKE A PERSON STATING THAT THEY WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST LEOS AT A DEPT THEY DONT WORK FOR.....WHO CARES...