PDA

View Full Version : Anthony dilisio or Mr. sig-1

05-29-2008, 08:24 PM
keep your eyes open boys and girls, this guy is still driving around in that POS white f-350 flatbead with his dog and his Mrs. 99 girlfriend. He just got out last week for Imagine that sig-1, suspended d/l, leaving the scene, etc...

Anyways heads up he is a real jackass! thinks he is a toughguy! all five foot nothing of him. W/M around 50 YOA bald 5' nothing approx 160 lbs.

last time i saw him was on courtenay at that old prop shop 6025,

BE SAFE!

06-25-2008, 08:55 AM
keep your eyes open boys and girls, this guy is still driving around in that POS white f-350 flatbead with his dog and his Mrs. 99 girlfriend. He just got out last week for Imagine that sig-1, suspended d/l, leaving the scene, etc...

Anyways heads up he is a real jackarse! thinks he is a toughguy! all five foot nothing of him. W/M around 50 YOA bald 5' nothing approx 160 lbs.

last time i saw him was on courtenay at that old prop shop 6025,

BE SAFE!

You guys are dorks all that for a dui driver huh?

07-23-2008, 04:26 PM
I, unfortunately, know Anthony DiLisio. He is the scumbag that was married to my sister for several years.

My sister is now dead after many year of putting up with his physical and mental abuse. The state of Florida took away his two children and they are now safely living with my mom. It has been more than two years since he has visited them and has never paid a dime of child support.

I hope the scumbag rots in jail.

Please email me at photojenn33 at aol dot com if you have any information regarding Anthony. The state of Florida still has not terminated his parental rights and my mother wants to adopt the children.

08-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Just a drunk driver huh....He's a moron,shyster,lier,thief,scumbag and a all around no good excuse for a person....He talks about Jesus like he knows him....But he doesn't....I personally hope he rots in hell...If you meet this guy....Keep walking...He will find a way to rip you off if he can....Anthony....Quit crying about your wife....You must not have cared anyways to abuse her...My best wishes to her family....He doesn't deserve his kids....Get off your sad ass and get a job you loser