PDA

View Full Version : Who Past Lt's. Test?????????????????????????????????????????

05-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Let's list the names of the people who past the first phase of the Lieutenants test.

Of those who past who should get the nod and who should get the boot?

05-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Let's list the names of the people who past the first phase of the Lieutenants test.

Due Tell my son, my precious child you are so correct about the Lt's that should get the boot. Don't worry though since I started running for Sheriff last year, any promotions will be rescinded on Jan 4, 2009.

05-29-2008, 03:13 AM
[quote="Due Tell":2utfoprh]Let's list the names of the people who past the first phase of the Lieutenants test.

Due Tell my son, my precious child you are so correct about the Lt's that should get the boot. Don't worry though since I started running for Sheriff last year, any promotions will be rescinded on Jan 4, 2009.[/quote:2utfoprh]

Your statement shows how idiotic you are.

05-29-2008, 07:59 PM

First of all dude it is passed the test not past the test. Hopefully you are not one who took the test.

Past: This word would be used in this context. In the past, we have had some troubles finding qualified people.

Passed: Have you passed by the Sheriff's Office lately, because there you will find it full of morons who can not spell.

05-29-2008, 09:08 PM
WHO CARES WHO PASSED THE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-30-2008, 02:56 AM
I took the test in the past and passed.

05-30-2008, 03:44 AM
I heard that Montgomery and Wiener both passed but still are hoping to be "REAL" LTs. one day in their minds. :snicker:

05-30-2008, 04:22 AM
I heard that Montgomery and Wiener both passed but still are hoping to be "REAL" LTs. one day in their minds. :snicker:

Add Granville to that list too. :roll:

05-30-2008, 02:50 PM

It makes no difference who passed, you have already proved you are at the level of our current Sherriffs Administration XO as wll as the past/passed XO. You are command material!

05-31-2008, 04:06 AM
ummmm there's only one "r" in sheriff, genius.

I know, I are one. :lol:

05-31-2008, 12:46 PM
ummmm there's only one "r" in sheriff, genius.

I know, I are one. :lol:

Damn...I missed that one on the test.

05-31-2008, 04:54 PM
All that I know is that Jay Leiner didnt pass. He cut the throat of all the Deputies and Sgts in hopes of getting those Lieutenants Bars. Then the contract gets turned down and poor old Jay is left out in the cold. Sold out his integrity and ethics(assuming he had any to begin with) and now will get nothing. It would be sad if it wasnt comical. You cant even go crawling back to the PBA anymore there are several Reps that want a piece of your a$$. Maybe you should just resign before they re-institute the recall procedure and retire and save yourself anymore humiliation.