PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back To Business!

05-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Hey Deeznuts, I'm throwing you a peace treaty man! I'm willing to stop our feud bro, because your taking all us off the topic at hand !The enemy at hand is the G.O.B.'s , & not you and me! I actually like your style deep down inside bro, you keep me motivated to rise up to another level! It's Business Man, Its not Personal!

All this rat talk is getting my blood boiling ! I have my own police code of conduct. 1) Never Ever Dime Out Another Cop! 2)Never mess with another Cop's boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, and or wife 3)I ONLY TRUST ONE COP 100% , AND THAT IS ME ,MYSELF, AND I! 99.9% Of time when another cop is doing things I just use the See No Evil, Hear No Evil policy, because after all if we can't stick up for one another who the hell will! I've seen some questionable technique's ,and hell I think possibly everyone at some point or another when the adrenaline is flowing through your veins has pushed or come close to pushing the edge of the envelope! That is when the fellow officer rule should apply , that means when your backing up another cop and your adrenaline isn't flowing , and you see a fellow officer about to press the edge of the envelope ! You should step in and say Hey Bro let me take over ,and let your fellow officer calm down ! How about that concept,instead of letting it go down , and then ratting your fellow officer out!

A lot of names are being thrown out on this web site for being rats . I have to be honest I'm not surprised with some of the names mentioned, but One I'm seeing is shocking to me, Vinny? Please Say It Ain't So Man! FMPD patrol Cops let's not put all the blame on the rats , my aim is directly at the supervisors who are threatening officers with their jobs if they don't rat ! Let's rewind back to the officer Torres termination, Torres arrests this Arian Nation , Nazi wanna be thug, who's criminal record included robbery with firearms, drugs, battery on L.E.O. , and last but not least for kicks he liked to beat the crap out his wife! Sgt. VCU who was Sgt. on patrol that night comes to do the use force report due to Torres using his flashlight on the guy! Sgt. VCU takes upon herself to open a investigation on Torres with the assistance of Lt. Nostradamus ! These two geniuses bring in three cops who were on scene Torres, Jam1, and and a bike unit officer! The bike unit officer who is smarter than both those two clowns pretty much knew what they were up to and used my philosophy SEE NO EVIL , HEAR NO EVIL! Jam 1 Tried to Use it too , but SGT. VCU had a ACE up her sleeve! You see Jam 1 was still on probation, so she threatened to fire him if he didn't write a statement against Torres! Let's all think of Jam1 circumstance he just moved down from OHIO with his wife and family, bought a house , and still is on probation at this place! He now has SNAKE SGT. VCU THREATENING HIM WITH HIS JOB! I don't know about you , but that is a tough decision man!!!!!!! HEY Chuck & Melissa does that technique sound familiar! You SEE these G.O.B. 's use Probationary officers to they're advantage to start bogus I.A.'S & fire cops they don't like!!!!!!! Whats the reward for this type of witch hunt, one Guy gets the bike unit, the other J.A.M. , and the SGT. Female snake gets VCU SGT.! YOU have to love the Loyalty in this place!!!!

Objectivity + Admin Rep = SGT VCU , stay off the F'N web site this is for real cops , and we know you aren't one, And hell we all know your not one of the top five detectives in station 2 ! You should be reporting to more qualified Detectives like Ladelfa, Sellers, Lewis , Ect., Ect. ,Ect. You apparently have too much free time on your hands ! Start doing your job & find Baby Bryan, and solving the Bones case! SGT. VCU your the biggest RAT of them all, I would of thought you would of had a little more compassion, because didn't your own husband get screwed here to? Sgt. Massiero all the cops know your a cop's cop, and I praying for the best for you and your family! A lot of Cops are being fired because the complaint is coming from within not from the Arrestee, STOP the RATTING! SGT. VCU I'm Watching You!!!!!! http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/070106/070106NA11_prv.gif (alt=p)

05-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Well done ,I tip my corona to you Brother!!!

05-28-2008, 08:57 PM
136, and to all the non- Kool Aid drinkers, I also tip my finest Irish brews to you all ! Keep Up The Fight ! Let's Drink!!!!!!!!!!http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/100106/100106NA22_prv.gif (alt+p)

05-29-2008, 09:14 AM
40Cal you have out done yourself with that long winded post. What a bunch of crap. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Your facts are dead wrong and your reasoning is bewildering. So let me get this straight...First off you say you are a cop at FMPD. Let me make this perfectly clear, you are a disgrace to the agency if you honestly feel the way you just indicated. You are a bad cop, dirty cop and should not be a cop. Hear no Evil, See No Evil policy, nice philosophy. So I guess if you found 10k in the trunk of a bad guys car you would have no problem taking it if no one saw you...Your the problem in this scenario not Chuck or Melissa. They are the good cops, the hard working cops and the honest cops that I want patrolling my streets. Why don't you just start selling crack from you police car. If no one sees you its ok, RIGHT! Deep down inside you know that what I'm saying is right and anyone here that is backing up what 40cal just said is just as bad. Have fun and post what you want guys but keep in mind your representing the police profession and right now I am ashamed to be working with someone like 40cal.

They offer Ethics classes at FGCU and Edison. Why don't you go have a listen and maybe we can save you!

05-29-2008, 12:59 PM
We understand what 40 cal,s point was ,its not about breaking the law-you propagandist jerk, its about the substance of what you choose your high moral ground for, if you don't get it YOU are the shame!!!!
And whats this your streets crap , who the hell do you think you are?? Its about protecting our rights as well as citizen rights on THE street ,which by the way belongs to us all you pompous ass!! Your obviously 1 of those in rank here, which explains your probem understanding camaraderie and ethics.
Stop with your lectures, and defense of rat coward behavior.-
The agency is a reflection of the accomplishments of those in charge, being as it is now ,does that mean we are a pile of s--t?! Thats what you and yours turned this place into. So stop your biased yellow journalism posts, and twisting others out of context. If you don't know what he was putting out there its YOU that shouldn't be a cop!!!!!!!

05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Ok dawg, it is done and over with. We should not bash each other. It is done and over with. By the way I agree with the last post that you made

05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
40Cal you have out done yourself with that long winded post. What a bunch of crap. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Your facts are dead wrong and your reasoning is bewildering. So let me get this straight...First off you say you are a cop at FMPD. Let me make this perfectly clear, you are a disgrace to the agency if you honestly feel the way you just indicated. You are a bad cop, dirty cop and should not be a cop. Hear no Evil, See No Evil policy, nice philosophy. So I guess if you found 10k in the trunk of a bad guys car you would have no problem taking it if no one saw you...Your the problem in this scenario not Chuck or Melissa. They are the good cops, the hard working cops and the honest cops that I want patrolling my streets. Why don't you just start selling crack from you police car. If no one sees you its ok, RIGHT! Deep down inside you know that what I'm saying is right and anyone here that is backing up what 40cal just said is just as bad. Have fun and post what you want guys but keep in mind your representing the police profession and right now I am ashamed to be working with someone like 40cal.

They offer Ethics classes at FGCU and Edison. Why don't you go have a listen and maybe we can save you!

We're all sitting back laughing at you comments. :D You are such a fool and full of crap. 40cal speaks the truth and you can't do a damn thing about it. Why don't you go and plan the chief's retirement party, YOU and the chief is a disgrace to this agency!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

05-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Objectivity, looks like I'm hitting home with some of my posts sweetheart! Its going to be alright sweetheart , I have some extra soft cottonelle tissues for you! My post was so long winded ,but you read every word , and every sentence. Since my facts are so wrong let me be the first person to open up this discussion to officer Torres , an let's hear him give me the facts straight! Hey Officer Torres while your at it ,why don't you tell us the facts on how Number 1 and his little Do Boys called you up to the third floor threatening you with your job when you joined the F.O.P. I personally would love to hear that story!!!!!! Sgt.VCU its not my problem that your under qualified to be in charge of the Detective's VCU unit! All the cops here know that there are at the very least 5 detectives more qualified than you to be a VCU Sgt. As a Matter fact SGt JEN!!!!!!!!!!! I'M willing to open a post and have a small little poll , and the question will be "Who Are the Worst Three Road Sgt's Promoted in the Last Five Years?" I'll bet that your on the top three list ! You came on the this site backing up your your JAM partner from back in the day Sgt. Freddie Mercury, and thought you were going save the day for him & the third floor. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of us NON- Kool Aid drinkers blogging on this site must be really hitting home. I mean I'm looking around at some of these G.O.B.'s walking around the station with their heads down like they lost their family dog Lassie. Now we're getting visits from Maj . Baker at briefings! What's next a visit from Number 1? It's too late Maj. Baker you guys had 7 years to come down to briefing and show support for officers, but you didn't! The 7 years Number 1 has been here, and I never saw or heard the Chief come down to briefing and tell the officers " We Appreciate The Job Your Doing!" not once!!!! Na! NA NA!, Na! NA Na ! ,Hey !Hey! Hey! Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SGt Jen Rat of course you can't understand my views ,because you not a real cop! I Don't Need to go to any local colleges down here, because while you were kicking dirt around the trailer park , with your cowgirl boots. I was obtaining a four year degree from a university up north with high academic and athletic standards! Since I live in Ft. Myers , and you don't ,I don't want soft & rat cops like you patrolling my neighborhood. I'd rather have you ringing up my Big Gulp at 7-11! There's a great ten code invented for rats like you when you guys are coming to my traffic stops, and or calls. It sounds like this!
40cal to FT. Myers! FT.Myers Dispatch responds Go Ahead 40cal! 40cal replies Ft. Myers You Can Have SGT VCU, and ALL THE Other Rats 10-81!!
I have a Special July Good- Bye for the G.O.B.'s And Sgt.Objectivity !
[/img]http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/050107/050107NA5_prv.gif(alt+p)

05-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Here is a little July goodbye for the G.O.B. 's And you Objectivity!
http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/050107/050107NA5_prv.gif (alt+p)

05-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Hahahahahahhehehe :lol: this site is keeping them up at nite 8) , our way of saying screw you and good riddence, see you at the Am.legion retirement party when freddy and vcu do their pole dance!!!

05-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Hitting Home, naah. Talking to you is like talking to a child. I'm trying to make you see that your negativity is only going to make things worse. If you see a problem, address it. Come up with a solution, present it professionally and hope for the best. Things don' t happen fast in government due to all the red tape. You can't always get your way. If your so miserable this early in your career then you will be miserable for the remainder of your career. Your career is what you make of it. No one else can make things happen for you. Complaining here is a good way to vent but done negatively it will get you nowhere. Personal attacks are not what this forum is for but that is what you are using it for. You personally have attacked numerous supervisors that do not deserve it. You may not like them and you may have heard rumors about them and how they got promoted but remember, rumors are rumors and are not always fact. You are making statements about these supervisors that are not true. I know this because I know the facts about some of the things you have said and what you have said is just not the case.

DeezNuts said it best after you once again attempted to belittle me for trying to reason with you. We should not bash eachother. I give up on you as of this moment. You are a lost cause. This may be the reason why you are so miserable at FMPD. 136, try getting you head out of 40cal's you know what and think for yourself. Following the wrong individuals with their negative agendas won't get you anywhere but on the wrong side of what is right. Name calling is juvenile but you probably won't understand that until you mature a bit.

In closing I would like to say that your personal attacks on Sgt. VCU are not only unwarranted but dead wrong. You need to research the career of Sgt. VCU before you speak. She is one of, if not the best female officers we have seen at FMPD and she could walk circles around the majority of male officers when it comes to specialized knowledge and skills. She is a go to person that has always worked hard and dedicated herself to the agency. We all know about her husband and what he went through years ago and look, she is still positive and going to move up the ranks faster than you can say GO. I'm not saying she is perfect or has not made mistakes. I'm just saying give credit where credit is due. If your jealous that is your problem. She deserves her her current position and I will be proud to call her Lt. in the near future.

Stay Safe Fellas...

05-30-2008, 12:49 AM
Maybe we should read some of the News Press archives back in 2002 when all this crap started about minority promotions and the Chief's statements as it relates to them.

YOu think you know the truth about the promotional system. Open your eyes!! If it weren't for some of that B.S. we would not have some of the so called Supervisors in the positions that they are in today.

Read the stories with the headlines which make reference to "minority promtions" and how 2 of the people on the promotional exam were minorities. What a CROCK.

Tell me does that sound like the Truth, or maybe you weren't around back then. And who started all that........... You know who I am referring to....................

05-30-2008, 12:58 AM
objectivity or should I say admin rep..let's just make it simple "sgt snake" ..stop pattin yourself on the back..you've done some real unethical backstabbin thru the years and that is reality..will see how far your GED get's s ya to the next level when the new chief comes in...your at your highest rank you will ever be..and unfortunately you were promoted to this level...YOU ARE A CANCER :evil:

05-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Objectivity ,you make me wanna shriek :x with all your psycho ranting, spooning the gob's B.S. why don't you put your company stem down and gauge out your eyes, I think thats the only way you will see clearly.
I know its immature to call names, but what else can we say about a brainwashed disciple of klan koolaid under desk dwelling rodent weasel ass on breath canker sore trailer trash traitor to the bretherend piece of gator chum like you :twisted:

05-30-2008, 02:40 AM
This is why email and blogs don't work. Constant misunderstandings between those participating. You guys just are not getting what I'm saying. I know all about the headlines in 2002. Yes I was here. Yes I know what you are talking about and yes I know all about who was passed over and the reasons for some of those passovers and promotions. You guys need to see the big picture here. You guys don't like admin for some reason, right? Well if you think they are bad how would you like big brother FDLE and FBI to come in and make us promote minorities? You think your unhappy now! We are on the same page here guys your just saying this in a non-constructive manner. If you don't like how promotions are made work toward changing things. Don't ask me how but a new Chief, which we are getting, might make you happier. Baker is the answer in my opinion but I'm sure I'll get called more juvenile names for that comment.

136, the child and immaturity comment hurt huh? The truth hurts. I"ll give you a second chance to redeam yourself. Lets see if you next post can be on an adult level. Better yet. What do you like about FMPD?

05-30-2008, 03:30 AM
You better hope the FBI and FDLE never came here to "LOOK" at you morons, you would all be knocking on wilbur smiths door with your tax rebate checks in your hands!!
What I like about FMPD is the street cops I can call friends and that you will never reveal your name - boss , because the guy's will see you for the wackjob that you are. You piss me off so thats why I call you all those witty little names, and yet you call me immature and then do the same?! Well I know you are but what am I?!! :lol:

05-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Your answer is Maj. Baker for chief !That was really shocking ! I have the answer for you Sgt. VCU. I'm the FMPD ANT- CHRIST, and I've trashed Admin & Supervisors who are frauds in this department , but I also gave my support to supervisors who know how to lead officers! I hope City manager Mitchell reads this we have good leaders in this department and they are as Follows Capt. Fair , Lt. Eads, Sgt. Jelks, Sgt. Bernice, Sgt. Smith, Sgt Lehman, & Sgt. Quick. Why are they good leaders you ask? They all have the following traits these guys lead by example ,approachable, color blind, fair & honest, they'll tell you screwed up to your face , then give you a good suggestion on how not to mess up next time!The biggest reason why theses guys are good at what they do is because when something goes wrong they have your back, and try to handle the problem at squad level!Sgt. VCU you need to take some notes from these guys , and then hand them over to your buddy Sgt. Freddy Mercury!

SGT VCU Blogged The Following About Herself "In closing I would like to say that your personal attacks on Sgt. VCU are not only unwarranted but dead wrong. You need to research the career of Sgt. VCU before you speak. She is one of, if not the best female officers we have seen at FMPD and she could walk circles around the majority of male officers when it comes to specialized knowledge and skills. She is a go to person that has always worked hard and dedicated herself to the agency. We all know about her husband and what he went through years ago and look, she is still positive and going to move up the ranks faster than you can say GO. I'm not saying she is perfect or has not made mistakes. I'm just saying give credit where credit is due. If your jealous that is your problem. She deserves her her current position and I will be proud to call her Lt. in the near future."

One of the best female officers that FMPD has ever seen! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mean I don't know what kind of stuff your smoking , but hell give me a hit! You couldn't Even Lead A Patrol Squad and you think your Lt. material! I have two Female Candidates right now that are good cops , and should be replacing you! Det. Ladelfa, and Det. Prince two more qualified cops than you and they Really Hot And Your Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me think! What do I like most about FMPD? The answer is July! Hey Number 1!, I know your reading my blogs, I made you somthing . Can I get a Promotion?

http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/050107/050107NA18_prv.gif (alt+p)

05-30-2008, 10:48 AM
This is why email and blogs don't work. Constant misunderstandings between those participating. You guys just are not getting what I'm saying. I know all about the headlines in 2002. Yes I was here. Yes I know what you are talking about and yes I know all about who was passed over and the reasons for some of those passovers and promotions. You guys need to see the big picture here. You guys don't like admin for some reason, right? Well if you think they are bad how would you like big brother FDLE and FBI to come in and make us promote minorities? You think your unhappy now! We are on the same page here guys your just saying this in a non-constructive manner. If you don't like how promotions are made work toward changing things. Don't ask me how but a new Chief, which we are getting, might make you happier. Baker is the answer in my opinion but I'm sure I'll get called more juvenile names for that comment.

136, the child and immaturity comment hurt huh? The truth hurts. I"ll give you a second chance to redeam yourself. Lets see if you next post can be on an adult level. Better yet. What do you like about FMPD?

I've noticed that someone out there is using my name, in vain, on this blog. Everyone!!This is the real DeezNuts..By the way, I do agree with you O-Dawg!!!However, I tried calling a truce with .40-cent aka .40-cal and it piglet boyfriend, 136. Those mofos are jealous of minorities’ ruling. You mofos are afraid to see changes. .40-cent, you and 136 got to get it together. The world is changing. There's no more majority's rule. Don't you and your piglet girlfriend, 136 realize that this country may some day have a female president or a black president. Sh#@t when the time right, Councilman Warren Wright will be our next mayor: Get it together, dudes!!! Since you dudes are lacking in cultural sensitivity, there is an upcoming class, hosted by the Negro Elks Club, Jesse's Jackson for President, I wanna-be down foundation, the Irish/ Negro Club and Dunbar Hates the Police Coalition, on Black-on-Black crime convention being held at the Stars Complex. Guest what? Anthony Thomas is the motivational speaker/MC. I do recommend that you dudes put much effort on attending this convention. But!!! a training request is needed to attend this covenant. 136 and .40cent there’s no need for a supervisor's approval. YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED. Consider done!!!!!

05-30-2008, 10:49 AM

I've noticed that someone out there is using my name, in vain, on this blog. Everyone!!This is the real DeezNuts..By the way, I do agree with you O-Dawg!!!However, I tried calling a truce with .40-cent aka .40-cal and it piglet boyfriend, 136. Those mofos are jealous of minorities’ ruling. You mofos are afraid to see changes. .40-cent, you and 136 got to get it together. The world is changing. There's no more majority's rule. Don't you and your piglet girlfriend, 136 realize that this country may some day have a female president or a black president. Sh#@t when the time right, Councilman Warren Wright will be our next mayor: Get it together, dudes!!! Since you dudes are lacking in cultural sensitivity, there is an upcoming class, hosted by the Negro Elks Club, Jesse's Jackson for President, I wanna-be down foundation, the Irish/ Negro Club and Dunbar Hates the Police Coalition, on Black-on-Black crime convention being held at the Stars Complex. Guest what? Anthony Thomas is the motivational speaker/MC. I do recommend that you dudes put much effort on attending this convention. But!!! a training request is needed to attend this covenant. 136 and .40cent there’s no need for a supervisor's approval. YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED. Consider done!!!!!

05-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Don't respond to DeezNuts 40cal.